• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WtWF

TKFrogg

A while back I posted the first ever World Tickle Wrestling Federation show. Here's the next one. Enjoy. Oh, and about the men's match, which some of you complained about last time. There's not just ?/F tickling fans on this site. I'd like to beleive we cater for everyone.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen let me introduce to you, the WtWF president, Mr Chris Holmes.

Pres: Welcome to the second Hysteria of our new federation. Last week we crowned a new men’s champion, Demon Tickler, a new women’s champion, Anna Conda, and new tag team champions, Suzy and Gem. Now the last is surrounded by controversy, owing to outside involvement from Daddy T, so tonight, Daddy will fight in his first ever match, against the Fox and Michelle, in a handicap ‘stocks’ match. Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to pass you on to our announcers.

The President leaves the ring.

Matthew Edwards: It’s time for that handicap ‘stocks’ match. This is so unfair for Daddy T.
Samatha Willaimson: Not at all. Remember that he cost The Fox and Michelle the tag team titles. By cheating.
ME: I’m telling you, it wasn’t cheating. It was good tactics.
SW: Yes, well, here comes Daddy T. I don’t see any sign of Suzy or Gem, though.

As Daddy warms up in the ring, The Fox’s music, Fatboy Slim’s ‘Right here, right now’, starts, and the crowd cheer for the arrival of The Fox and Michelle.

SW: Remember, the only way to win this match is to get your opponent into the table stocks, which are now being moved to the staging area near the ring entrance, or in Daddy’s case, both of his opponents into each of the table stocks.
ME: The bells gone, and The Fox and Suzy are quick to show their strength in numbers, by double clothes-lining Daddy.
SW: Now look at the two of them: with Michelle’s help, The Fox has managed to lift Daddy up in a powerbomb.

The Fox pinned down Daddy’s shoulders with her legs, as Michelle began tickling Daddy’s bare stomach and he roared hard with laughter.

SW: That’s a very sensitive area for Daddy. He’s being worn down very quickly.

When the pair thought that they had worn Daddy down to a submissive level, they picked him up between the two off them, and took him down the aisle towards the stocks. However as they lay him in position, and went to lock the stocks shut, Daddy kicked out his leg, sending one of the wooden stock parts into the face of The Fox. Daddy got up from the table, and clotheslines Michelle down.

SW: Daddy’s taking Michelle back to the ring. Foolish, perhaps?
ME: Not at all. He’s gonna take one of the girls out of the game, then finish off the other. Daddy T has Michelle in a gorilla press, and drops he straight down. Yes!
SW: My God, this is going to be a massacre. He is tying Michelle’s legs ups in the ropes and leaving her to dangle outside. You don’t suppose we’re going to see the Gauntlet, do you Sam.
SW: I think that’s what he’s going for, Hound.

Daddy removed Michelle’s boots and pulled out…the feather.

SW: Oh my God! He’s got it again. With the Fox down by the stocks, Michelle is helpless in this modified Gauntlet.

Daddy began stroking the feather once again around Michelle’s pink soles. Michelle screamed with hysterical laughter as the feather moved up to and in between her toes. No matter how much she tried to crunch them up, Daddy still managed to run across around Michelle’s helpless, feather-tormented feet.

ME: Wait a minute. The Fox is back up, and she’s got a chair.
SW: Daddy hasn’t noticed and…Ouch, what a chair shot. Remember: no disqualification. Surely The Fox and Michelle, now being freed by the Fox, will win now.

The Fox and Michelle again dragged the unconscious Daddy towards the stocks, but halfway down the aisle the Dream Team’s music began and Gem and Suzy walked out into the arena. Their plan backfired however, when the President, Chris Holmes, also walked out and pulled both Gem and Suzy from behind with their hair. The Fox and Michelle drop Daddy T, and divert their attentions to Gem and Suzy. Each pulls one of the members of the Dream Team over to the stocks and locks them in!

ME: What the…
SW: Looks like this one’s over as a contest. Daddy’s getting himself out of here.
ME: And so are The Fox and Michelle. Look, they’re taking the stocks back towards the dressing rooms, with the helpless Suzy and Gem in tow.
SW: And the question remains, Hound, what was the president of the WtWF doing out here, and what is his connection with The Fox and Michelle?
ME: The question remains: who is going to help S&S. This is a disgrace.
SW: And last week’s tag title match wasn’t.
ME: No, like I’ve said before, that was tactics.
SW: Right, sure. Anyway, the next match, is for the number 1 contendership for the women’s title.

“Sandstorm” hits and Busy Liz comes down to ringside. Then “Freak on a Leash” by Korn begins, and the black clad Arachnia walks down to ringside.

ME: That’s the bell. We’re under way.
SW: Remember, the winner of this bout goes on to Torment to fight for the WtWF women’s title.

Liz takes an early advantage, forcing Arachnia into the corner. She then lifted Arachnia onto the top turnbuckle, and drop-kicked her over the top.
SW: Wow! What a bump
ME: Liz is going to the top turnbuckle herself – she’s taken off and landed right on top of the winded Arachnia.

Liz wasn’t finished yet. She got on the apron, and executed a beautiful asai moonsault.

SW: My God! I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like that in the entire history of the WtWF.
ME: This is only our second show.
SW: Yes but still, Arachnia is down, and Liz is rolling her back into the ring. This should be over now. Listen to the crowd chant: “Lizzie”. She’s really showing off her wrestling ability as well as her tickling skill.

Liz covers Arachnia 1…2…

ME: She’s kicked out. How in the world did Arachnia kick out?
SW: She takes offence like that, and now she’s standing back up again. Liz is in shock and is threatening the referee for what she thought was a slow count, and Arachnia kicks her over from behind.

Arachnia takes Liz to the corner, and sits her facing away on the top, whilst letting her body drop back upside down into the ring.

SW: Liz is stuck hopelessly in the tree of woe. Arachnia is assaulting her ribs and underarms with her fingers.

Liz screams, shaking her head at the ref to say she didn’t give up. Arachnia was getting angry, stood back, and gave a baseball slide to Liz’s prone face. Liz fell down into the ring.

SW: That was a sickening impact.

With Liz down, Arachnia goes for the Spider’s Web. With her shoulder’s pinned down, Liz is helpless as she is tickled across her stomach and under her arms.

ME: This is a phenomenally tough move, Sam. Liz won’t be able to go much longer.
SW: It is a well-known fact that Liz is ticklish all over her body, and I mean ticklish. Listen to her screams. That really is Hysteria.
ME: It’s what this shows all about. It’s in the name.

Liz is fading fast, as the ticklish assault continued to force gasping shrieks of torment. Then Liz gets clever. Lifting her legs around Arachnia’s shoulders, she rolls her competitor over into a pin.

SW: That’s a clever victory roll! What a way to reverse the punishing Spider’s Web.

The referee counts to 2 before Arachnia kicks out. Liz, though tired, gets up and again drop-kicks her opponent.

SW: Another drop-kick! We’ve seen a few of them tonight.
ME: Look at Arachnia! She’s fallen back into the ropes and tied herself up! How did she manage to do that?

Liz slowly takes Arachnia’s boots off, and begins taunting her prone opponent. She flicks her nails over Arachnia’s soles. This light tickling was enough to set Arachnia off giggling, but when Liz pulls off Arachnia’s top and begins circling her nails around her breasts, the tickling is unbearable.

ME: Arachnia’s holding on…just. But if she doesn’t get out off there soon, Liz will keep on applying the pressure until she gives up.
SW: The Nipple Cripple is a punishing move as it is.

Arachnia’s irresistible laughter was split between her trying to catch her breath and desperate pleads for Liz to stop. But Liz knew she had this match won, as while keeping circling her nails with one hand, she began scratching one of Arachnia’s nipples. Arachnia let out of screech of hysterical agony before managing to say ‘I quit’.

ME: Liz has won! She’s going to Torment to fight for the Women’s championship.
SW: Liz maintains her unbeaten record, and look at her celebrate. The next match is between Crazy Eddie and Jester to determine the number one contender for the men’s title.

“Voices” by Disturbed hits, and Crazy Eddie runs to the ring, manic expression on his face. Then, “Clown” by Korn hits, and Jester comes out.

SW: Our fans are still undecided on who they like in our men’s division. Both of these two bring something to the table certainly.
ME: That’s easy, the Demon Tickler.
SW: No-one is going to agree with you there. Jester slides in, and Crazy Eddie stomps him down, picks him up and hits a scoop slam. Eddie to the second rope, goes for a knee drop, but Jester moves out of the way.

Jester hits a suplex, then another. Maintaining the hold, he hits a front suplex, and follows up with sharp tickling to Eddie’s sides.

SW: Eddie is trying to fight this hold, but its hard to think properly when your in that position.
ME: Eddie finds it hard to think properly anytime.
SW: True, I suppose. Eddie is laughing hard, but has wriggled free. Eddie off the ropes, but Jester hits a huge clothesline sending the Crazy One back down.

Jester climbs the top rope, and hits a leg drop. The crowd pop huge.

SW: Jester is really showing off now, wait Eddie from behind, sweeps Jester’s legs, and locks in a single leg lock. He’s trying to ease off Jester’s boot, and Jester’s fighting it, he’s rolled over, and now he’s looking for the half crab, the Jester Crab, but Eddie’s fighting out, and he kicks Jester away.

Jester runs back in, but Eddie rolls away from the elbow drop. Then Eddie picks Jester up and sets him up for a piledriver.

SW: Piledriver coming up…Eddie hits it. Jester could be out. He covers: 1…2… no, Eddie lifts Jester’s shoulder off the floor when he had already won this match. He must have something else in store for Jester.
ME: Idiot, he’d already won this match.
SW: I think Eddie’s looking for the Jester Crab, he rolls Jester over, but Jester carries on rolling, and takes Eddie off his feet! Jester’s up, and… yes! He locks in the Jester Crab, and pulls off Eddie’s boot. He’s tickling Eddie’s foot frantically… and Eddie gives up! Jester will meet the Demon Tickler at Torment pay-per-view. Excellent match up.

The ring clears, and the crowd quieten down, waiting for the next bit of action. Then, “Mo Money Mo Problems” by Notorious BIG hits.

ME: Look, the president is coming down the aisle.

Pres: It’s now time for our main event. The tag team match between newcomers, Rage & Fury, and WtWF tag team champions, Suzy and Gem.

The crowd cheer the news, in anticipation of the tag team title match.

SW: Well, we’re all set for tonight’s main event…wait a minute, something’s happening back stage. Yes, our cameras have moved to The Fox and Michelle’s locker room. Let’s see what is going on.

Gem and Suzy are still in the table stocks, with their boots removed. Their small, helpless, pink soles are facing the camera, and with their backs to the camera are the Fox and Michelle.

“We’re gonna give you one last chance. If you don’t allow us to join this match, we’re gonna tickle you all night, then you’ll lose your titles anyway through default.”

The two bound tag team champions don’t say anything, and so Michelle nods to The Fox and the tickle frantically the soles of their prisoners.

“HahahahahaHAHAHAHEEEEEEE…OHNO…PLEEEEASE….HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…OHGOD…HEEEEEEHOHOHOHO…HO…HO-K…HO-K… YOU…CAN…ENTER…THIS….HAHAHAHAHAHA…EVENT…JUST….PLEEEEEEEEASE…STOP!!!”

Back at ringside, Rage and Fury are coming down to the ring.

SW: Well, Hound, what do you think of that?
ME: It’s a disgrace. The Fox and Michelle have got themselves into this match through torture. That’s what that was. Blatant tickle torture. Now it’s a three way match, and here’s the disgrace of it all, Rage and Fury can beat The Fox and Michelle, or vice versa, and Gem and Suzy lose their titles without being involved in the fall.
SW: Triple Threat rules certainly do not favour the champion, or champions. Anyway, three-way tag team main event it is, and Rage, the only male in this contest, with his partner, Fury, await their opponents.
ME: Look at this, Sam, The Fox and Michelle are bringing S&S down to ringside in the stocks. This is a humiliation. It’s a sham!
A tired pair of tag-team champions are eventually let out of the stocks by ring officials, and the stocks are removed from ring side.

ME: Look at Gem and Suzy. Their exhausted even before they’ve started!
SW: We’ve got Fury, Gem and The Fox in the ring to start.

The match starts with Fury and The Fox teaming up on Gem. However, this coalition doesn’t last long, as The Fox clotheslines Fury after she had performed a powerslam on Gem. The Fox is the only one standing, as the crowd cheer “Foxy, Foxy”. Then, as Gem goes to get back up, The Fox jumps onto the second rope, and is springs across the ring into a drop-kick, again knocking Gem back down. She goes for the same move on Fury, as the crowd roar in appreciation, but the new girl ducks, and Foxy finds herself colliding with the turnbuckle where Fury was standing. With The Fox down, Fury executes a good leg sweep hold on Gem, sending her down face first.

SW: What a frantic and explosive match. And look at Fury, she’s maintaining the hold, twisting her leg around Gem’s in a leg grapevine, and is assaulting the back of Gem’s knees. What a manoeuvre!
ME: Thankfully, this is a tag match, and Suzy comes in to help her partner, who was lying their laughing submissively, almost helplessly, at the hands of that evil Fury.
SW: Now, why do you call her that? She’s just trying to win the tag team titles for her team.

Fury whipped Gem into the ropes, and they clothesline each other! All three competitors are down, and now there is a race to get the tag to each superstar’s partner.

ME: And The Fox tags out to Michelle…and so does Gem tag out to Suzy. And now the two are in, and are beating on Fury, who didn’t make a tag.

The two work on Fury for a while, first with right hands and clotheslines, then, Michelle pinning Fury down while Suzy pulled off Fury’s boots and tickles her feet with her long, talon-like nails. The teamwork doesn’t last for long, though, because amidst Fury’s hysterical and uncontrollable screams and struggles to break free of the hold, Michelle let go and drop kicked Suzy in the back of the head.

SW: That’s what we were expecting. The rivalries between these two teams just doesn’t allow for much trust. Suzy off the ropes, ducks a clothesline, off the other ropes, Michelle leapfrogs, but Suzy caught her in mid air, and hits a powerbomb. Gem off the top rope with an elbow drop to the heart of Michelle. There was no tag there!
ME: Hey, look, Gem and Suzy have Michelle in the crucifix armbar, tickling under Michelle’s arms and down her sides. Wait, The Fox is in to help her partner, Gem and Suzy see her, and Foxy finds herself caught in the same predicament.
SW: Foxy is gonna tap, she’s really suffering. No, Michelle has broken the hold.
ME: Michelle and Suzy are exchanging sharp blows…and Fury, who the other four forgot about, has managed to get the tag to Rage! Oh no, this is bad for the girls.

Rage comes in a quickly clears house, clotheslining Suzy and Michelle and back body dropping their partners as they run in.

ME: Rage has gone ballistic! Don’t you know this isn’t the way to impress the ladies, you moron!
SW: Well the ladies in the audience, myself included, are pretty impressed with this fire-haired, amazing tickle wrestler, Hound. Oh God, look at this, Rage is holding Michelle up above his head in a military press…and he’s dropped her to the outside! For God’s sake, she must have fell ten feet. That was one hell of a move.
ME: She’s out. Goodnight, Michelle!

Rage clenches his fists together, signalling for the Fit of Rage. He picks up Suzy, holds her around the neck from behind, so she’s leaning back, jumps onto the middle turnbuckle, and leaps back, executing a springboard reverse DDT…

SW: Fit…

…then, he wraps his legs around Suzy’s shoulders…

SW: …of…

…and begins violent tickling of Suzys stomach, breasts, and neck with his left hand, while holding on to Suzys head with his right arm…

SW: …Rage! He’s got it locked on. Do we have new tag team champions?
ME: Look here comes Gem to break up the hold, thank goodness. Wait a minute…

Fury, from the top turnbuckle, leaps, taking Gem down. Then she locks on the same hold that Rage has got on Suzy.

SW: Fit of Ra…Fit of Fury, I guess!

S&S laugh almost in harmony, as the frantic tickling continues. They seem to alternate in loud screaming of ticklish agony between the two of them, but the effect the two moves was having was the same. Their red faces, with tears running down their cheeks and mouths wide open in hysterical laughter, were caught in a camera close-up, which was in a perfect position to see Suzy scream “I quit”, in a desperate attempt to stop the torment, just before The Fox broke up the hold.

SW: Rage and Fury have won it! Rage and Fury have won the WtWF tag team championship belts! S&S can’t believe it, neither, it would seem, can The Fox, and even the dazed Michelle is starting to realise: we’ve got new tag team champions!
ME: That’s not right. That’s not how it’s supposed to go. S&S have been robbed.
SW: They’ve not been robbed, they won fairly, unlike Gem and Suzy did last week.
ME: I’ve told you that was…
SW: Yeah, I know, tactics, right. But it doesn’t matter, because they’ve lost now, in this fantastic Hysteria main event, in this three way tag match, to Rage and Fury.
That’s all we’ve got time for this week, folks. Next week, there’s so many questions to be answered, before Torment, the first WtWF pay-per-view. What other matches will be made for the PPV? Who will emerge victorious in the title matches there? And what is the President, Chris Holmes’s involvement with the Fox and Michelle? Good night everybody!

And, with the celebrating new tag team champions, Rage and Fury, leaving the arena with their belts held high as the crowd cheer, Hysteria goes of air

© 2001 World Tickle Wrestling Federation Entertainment. All Rights Reserved

Later

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back