• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Basement (F/F) part 3

primetime

Verified
okay folks, i thought i would write another chapter of this series. i want to thank all the fans who responded to the story and wanted to see another chapter. i hope it doesnt disappoint. enjoy and feedback is always welcomed.

Christina Wong sat at her desk looking over some papers when her partner, Lisa Hixon, walked into their office. Lisa had the same look on her face as both remembered their recent ordeal with a strange masked woman in a dark basement.

"what's up Chrissy?" Lisa asked.

"not much. you?" Christina replied.

"i-i just have to say it. that tickle experience was one of the worst experiences i have ever gone thru, but also, it was also one of the most erotic as well..." Lisa poured out.

"yeah....in a wierd way, as much as i was tortured, as much as i the tickling drove me insane, my body never felt so...so....good. we must be some real pervs!" Christina laughed.

"i guess so...but, we HAVE to capture that sick woman!!! who knows who else she has trapped and tormented. if only we had a lead..." Lisa told her partner.

at that moment, their boss, Lt. Brooks, rushed into their office. Lt. Brooks was a striking woman with long flowing blond hair and a face that could kill. even though she was more of a mature woman, at age 43, she had plenty of attention from the men. "Wong, Hixon? it looks like we have another victim..." she told them.

Christina and Lisa looked at each other, then walked out of the office and rushed to the nursing room. they walked in and saw the nurse tending to a young woman. the first they noticed that this woman was a "Goth" girl. she had long black hair, black shirt, pants and black combat boots. her face was red, but they could tell that it would have been pasty white. the girl was dabbing her eyes with a tissue as the detectives walked in.

"hello there. i'm Detective Christina Wong and this is my partner, Detective Lisa Hixon. what is your name?" Christina asked.

"*sob* my name is Angela.....*sob*, oh gawd, it was so horrible!!!" Angela began to cry again.

"it's okay sweetie. just tell us what happened. did someone hurt you?" Lisa asked.

Angela looked up at the two detectives, her eyes stained black from the running mascara. "i was attacked!!!! this crazy masked woman attacked me!!! i-i cant believe this happened to me!!"

"it's okay! you're safe now. did she hurt you?" Christina asked.

"well......no...she didnt hurt me...but she tortured me!!!! this... this is so embarrassing....she....she....she tickled tortured me.." Angela stammered.

Christina looked at her partner and both had a look of concern. looks like the serial tickler struck again! "listen Angela, you need to tell us everything that happened to you. start from the beginning..."

"well, it was last night......" Angela began.

the music was blasting and Angela walked up thru the alley to the abandon warehouse. she was standing with her friends as they prepared the enter the party. Angela was a young woman, age 19 and she was happy to be on her own. her parents didnt approve of her lifestyle. ever since she was in Jr. High, she had gotten involved in the "Goth" lifestyle. everything she owned was black and she loved the dark image that being a Goth gave to the world. her walls were filled with Marilyn Manson posters and she never ever left home without her favorite pair of shoes, her black Doc Marten combat boots. she was with some other Goth friends and they knocked on the big steel door. when the door opened, some burly man stood there, bare chested, with nipple piercings and a piercing through his lip. she growled at the girls as they walked in the the punk music. Angela took up the scene and was in nirvana. she saw a bunch of young adults dancing, talking, smoking, drinking and even making out all over the place. she got a drink from the bar and began to party the night away.

hours passed and it was about 3am. Angela at this time was drunk and started to stumble all over the place. her friends were just as drunk and they giggled everytime Angela stumbled. Angela looked at them and giggled.

"ssshhhtttooop laughing at meeee....i'llllllll be riiiiight back! i got to smoke....." Angela stammered. she then walked outside and leaned against the brick wall. her heart was beating to the music that pounded thru the walls as she leaned. she took out a cigarette and began to take a puff. she looked at her watch and looked at the time. she didnt care. she was going to party all night. she leaned her head against the wall and closed her eyes for a moment. then she heard a voice.

"...excuse me. do you have the time?" the voice asked.

"yeah it's.....what the fuck!!!" Angela yelled as she felt a spray of water hit her face. before she knew it, she was out cold.

Angela woke up and blinked her eyes. she moaned as she realized that her head was pounding. she laid there and began to get her senses. she realized she had a great party night, but then her memory kicked in and she remembered a mist being sprayed on her. she then tried to touch her face but realized she couldnt! her eyes shot opened and to her shock, she couldnt move at all. her eyes shot around the room, trying to adjust to the sunlight, but there was no sunlight. a very dim light came from a lamp on a desk across the room. Angela looked around the room and from what she could tell, it looked like she was in some sort of basement. she then realized she was tied down on a bench, her wrists were shackled above her head and onto a cross bar and her ankles were shackled down as well, semi-spread eagle across another cross bar. she began to struggle as she realized her predicament.

"HELP!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! what the fuck is going on?!! HELP!!! SOMEBODY HELP!!!!" Angela screamed to the top of her lungs. she figured she was kidnapped. but by who? and why? her heart began to race and fear gripped her body as she realized she was trapped. then her eyes popped open as she heard a door open, then footsteps down some stairs. her fingers clenched into fists as she saw an ominous figure coming towards her. "HELP!!! HELP!!!!!"

"ah, i see my precious is awake..." a voice said.

Angela relaxed a bit as the voice was feminine, but nonetheless, she was still trapped. "look, let me out of here!!! why did you do this to me?! huh? ANSWER ME!!!!" Angela screamed.

"listen to her....she sounds so brave! good! i like that with my..... victims..." the voice laughed.

a chill ripped thru Angela's body when she heard the word "victim". what did this lady intend to do? "look, please let me go! you can have my money! dont hurt me!!"

"i dont want money my sweet little ghoul! but i do want something from you...." the voice said.

Angela had a look of shock on her face as the woman stepped out of the shadows and got closer to her face. the woman wore a hockey mask, much like Jason Vorhees in the Friday the 13th movies. Angela looked at the piercing eyes that showed thru the mask. the woman put her face right into Angela's.

"you know something you sweet little demon, i am going to *so* enjoy breaking you....you have no idea what i'm going to do to you, do you?" the voice asked.

"..please!!! please dont kill me!!! please!!!" Angela then began to cry.

"you wont die my sweet ghost....oh no, i have much sweeter things to do to you. i like your black outfit, but i wonder what you look like underneath..." the voice told her.

"WHAT?!!!! DONT YOU DARE TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF!! WHAT KIND OF WOMAN ARE YOU?! YOU LESBIAN!!!!" Angela screamed.

"lesbian? oh yes, i am a lesbian sweetie. after i am done with you, so will you be a ...lesbian...hehehehehehehehe!" the voice told her.

"YOU SICK FREAK!!!! LET ME GO!!!" Angela screamed to the top of her lungs.

"so much hostility in your voice...i think you need to lighten up. i know just the trick! you know what i like about little ghouls like you? they seem to be really....ticklish! are you ticklish my dear?" the voice asked.

Angela turned white when she heard the word "ticklish". she was deathly ticklish. she hated being tickled as she used to be tortured by former boyfriends. she would rather get branded with a branding iron than go thru tickle torture. "NOOOOO!!! DONT TOUCH ME!!! DONT TICKLE ME YOU SICK PERVERT!!!"

"i LOVE your spunk!!! but i am going to TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE it out of you!!!!" the voice laughed.

"NOOOOOO YOU SICK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA STOP!!! STOP!!! DONT HEHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAH TICKLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO TICKLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHA!!"

the masked woman continued her tickling by digging her fingers deep into Angela's armpits. her gloved hands poked deep thru the fabric of Angela's shirt, driving the poor girl into hysterics. Angela began to thrash about in her bonds as she felt fingers scrabbling in her armpits. her eyes were wide open and her mouth was wide open, with delirious laughter pouring out. the masked woman stopped her tickling and stared at her victim.

"ooooooh!!!! you ARE ticklish arent you?! this is going to FUN!!!" she laughed.

"hehehehehehehehe no!!! STOP!!!! DONT TICKLE ME!!!!" Angela whined.

"put i MUST tickle you! in fact, this shirt is in the way...let me take it off..." the masked woman told her.

Angela looked on in horror as she saw a pair of scissors in the masked woman's ahnd. she held her breath as the woman cut her shirt from the bottom and sliced her shirt in half, the blades of the scissors cutting between her beasts. soon, the shirt was split and the woman peeled it off of Angela and stared at the black bra Angela wore. she liked how the dark color was in contrast with the pale skin.

"mmmmmmmmm.....nice boobies.....but i like the way those armpits look! they look so.....smoooth...." the woman laughed.

Angela felt chills going thru her spine as she saw fingers coming closer to her shaven armpits. she hated being touched there, but she was powerless to stop her. when the fingers made contact, Angela's laughter became very shrill like and managed to arch her back. she tried her best to close her arms, but she was helpless and vulnerable. her head shook violently as the fingers danced their way all over the tender skin. the masked woman licked her lips under her mask as she knew she had another sensitive victim. she then dug her fingers even deeper into the hollows and was rewarded with Angela's silent laughter.

"that's right my dear...laugh it up! oh how i LOVE ticklish armpits! kitchy kitchy kitchy!!!" the woman teased.

Angela's eyes filled with tears as the tickling seemed nonstop. her body convulsed as the tickling tore her mind apart. she felt the fingers tickling her armpits, stop, then drop down again and again into her vulnerable armpits. Angela began to cry as the tickling was taking it's toll. the masked woman looked on and her own intensity grew. she wanted to really torture Angela.

"now my little ghost, i think it's time for these ribbies! how many do you have? let's count them shall we?" the woman laughed as she began to poke and knead each of Angela's ribs.

Angela gnashed her teeth as she tried to fight the ticklish sensations. but when she felt fingers digging in between her ribs, she broke out in hysterical laughter once again. her body shook side to side as she tried to get her ribs away, but to no avail. the masked woman continued to poke Angela's ribs, one by one.

"look at these ribbies! oooooh, listen to the Goth girl laugh! scream for me my precious ghoul, LAUGH!!!" the masked woman laughed as she continued to dig into the ribcage.

Angela was in pure tickle hell. all she could think of was that just hours ago, she was having a great time and now she was being tortured for the sake of being a playtoy of some wierd woman. what really got to her was the alcohol she consumed only awakened her senses even more. she began to wish for death. anything to get away from the tickling.

"tell me my sweet, how about this tummy? is your tummy wummy ticklish too?" the masked woman taunted.

"......please.....no more....i..i cant breathe.....no more....tickling...please no more....." Angela moaned.

"oh no my sweet! i like girls' tummy wummies!!! i bet your are REALLY ticklish there!!!" the woman laughed.

after the vicious armpit and rib tickling, Angela didnt think she could laugh anymore. she was wrong! when the woman scribbled her fingers all over Angela's stomach, Angela's head shot up with wild eyes and her mouth wide open with delicious ticklish laughter pouring out. her head slammed back on the bench and all she could do was laugh her heart out. the masked woman jiggled the sensitive stomach and then dug the tip of her index finger deep into Angela's bellybutton. Angela's body reacted as though she was shocked by electricity. the woman smiled to herself as she wiggled her finger in the sensitive bellybutton. Angela's body thrashed about as the finger stayed inside the belly button. her head laid against the bench and all she could do was laugh. the tickling was wearing her out. her eyes looked around the basement and she could only hope that she would be free from this horrible place. then suddenly the tickling stopped.

"....ooooohhhh...please....no more.....i cant....i cant take it.... i cant take it anymore.....*sob* please...no more tickling...." Angela sniffed.

"oh no! we have just begun! you know, that bra of yours must be making you hot! let's take it off!" the woman laughed.

Angela closed her eyes and began to sob as she felt scissors cutting her bra, then felt it being peeled open. she didnt know what this woman had in mind, but she knew it didnt bode well for her. when Angela's breasts were revealed, the woman gasped. she looked at the pinkish nipples and a rush of adrenaline flowed thru her body. she loved how the breasts looked. she definitely knew she was going to play with those in a short while. the masked woman then got up and headed towards the foot of the bench.

"i dont understand why you Goth girls wear such thick boots! you should let your feet breathe..." the woman told Angela.

"NO!!!! DONT TOUCH MY FEET!!!!" Angela shouted. she HATED her feet. she didnt want anyone looking at her feet. she never went barefoot, unless it was for bathing. she wore socks to bed and never took her shoes off until it was time to bathe and go to sleep.

"what's the matter? Goth girl doesnt want me to look at her feet?" the woman teased.

"LEAVE MY FEET ALONE!!!! I MEAN IT!!! LEAVE MY FEET ALONE YOU FOOT FREAK!!!!" Angela shouted. the mere thought of this woman looking at her feet only made her angry.

"foot freak? i guess you can say that. but, i am more of a PUSSY freak than anything else! soon, i will play with your pussy, but for now, your feet! i always wondered what a Goth girl's feet look like!" the woman laughed.

Angela was in shock. not only did this woman planned on seeing her feet, but she may also see her most private part as well. she didnt know what to say. she could only watch in horror as the masked woman began to unlace the combat boots. one by one, the laces were coming out of the bootlace holes. Angela tried wriggling her feet, but she couldnt stop the woman from unlacing her shoes. finally, the laces were undone and with a hard tug, the boot came off, leaving Angela's foot enclosed in a black sock. the woman pulled off the other boot and now Angela's socked feet were trapped and vulnerable to this crazy woman's desires. Angela looked on helplessly as the woman held up her boots as trophies, then dropped them to the floor in a loud thud. then her body nearly went into shock as she felt fingers peeling off her sock. she looked on as her pasty white ankle was revealed, then she could see the top of her foot getting exposed, then finally her toes. the masked woman nodded her head as she stared at Angela's barefoot. the top of the foot was pale white and the sole was a tender looking pink. the toes were meaty and the nails were short, but not too short.

"OOOOOOOH!!!! look at this precious foot!!!! my my my! you have some SWEET looking feet!" the masked woman exclaimed as she peeled off the other sock as well.

"LEAVE MY FEET ALONE!!!!" Angela screamed. she felt so helpless more now than before as this woman stared at her feet. no one and that means NO ONE has ever set eyes on her feet since her Goth lifestyle except her. her own parents never saw her barefeet again when she became a Goth. whenever she had sex, she had her socks on. Angela hid her feet from everyone. now, this deranged woman had the audacity to look at her tender feet.

"PIGGIES!!!! look at the fat, juicy piggies!!! my sweet little ghoul, do you ever expose these piggies? i dont think they have ever seen the sun! you know what's good about that?" the woman asked.

Angela gulped. she knew no matter her answer, she knew what was coming. "what?"

"that means your feet are going to be.......EXQUISITLY TICKLISH!!!! KITCHY KITCHY KITCHY!!!!" the woman laughed as she dragged her nails all over the pink soles.

Angela immediately went into silent laughter. this was tickling she wasnt used to. no one touched her feet so they got real tender and real sensitive. now, the simple touch of fingernails sent ticklish shockwaves through her body that nearly blew her nervous system away. her mouth was wide open, but no sound came out. the masked woman was delighted to see such ticklishness. she began to draw figure 8's on Angela's soles that nearly made the poor girl's head explode. she then held back the toes on one foot and used the tip of her nails on the fleshy undersides of the toes. the masked woman looked on as she saw the tip of her nails touching and tickling the delicate skin of the toe flesh. she then pulled the big toe aside and dug her nail into the toe crevice. all Angela could do was laugh. she couldnt say any words, she couldnt even beg as her vocal cords were consumed with producing nothing other than hysterical, maniacal laughter. then, the tickling stopped.

"oooh, i LOVE THESE FEET! but, as tasty as your toes look, i bet your *lips* are sweet...." the woman told her.

Angela didnt know what she meant. was this woman about to kiss her? she was happy the foot tickling stopped. "...please....no more.... please dont kiss me on my lips...."

"i wont kiss the lips on your face.....i will kiss the lips between your legs...." the woman teased.

Angela's eyes popped wide open when she realized what the woman meant. she began to curse, beg and scream for her not to touch her in her womanhood. she continued to scream as the woman slowly unbuckled her belt, pulled it out of her pant's loops and threw it across the room. Angela begged the woman to stop, but the woman simply unbuttoned her jeans. she managed to pull the jeans off her pelvis area and right above her knees. Angela blushed with shame as she was now in her black panties. her body flinched when she felt the woman's fingers caressing her womanhood thru the panties.

"ooh, i think someone likes me playing with her pussy...." the woman teased. then, she grabbed the scissors and cut the panties open, exposing Angela. "oh my goodness! will you look at that! not only are your nipples pink, not only are your soles pink, but you also have a nice...shaven...PINK pussy as well!"

Angela blushed as she felt ashamed of this woman examining her mound. Angela's eyes filled with tears as she knew she was going to be sexually teased. "......let me go....."

the masked woman began to lightly trace her fingers up and down Angela's mound. the woman smiled under her mask as she heard some giggles coming out. she knew that meant that she had a ticklish pussy to tease. she stroked her fingers more and noticed Angela was getting wet. the masked woman knew she had Angela right where she wanted. as the fingers continued to tickle and tease her womanhood, Angela was in shock to realize that it was feeling good. she had never been touched in such a loving way before. no man she been with, knew just how to touch her there. her mind gave way to the eroticism and she closed her eyes. the fingering of her womanhood began to get her into the throes of ecstacy. her hips begin to thrust towards the woman's fingers, trying to hump them. she was getting more and more wet and she felt an orgasm coming. just when the orgasm was about to break, the woman stopped.

"NOOOOO!!!! come on!!! i was close!!!!" Angela moaned.

"oh, so you want me to touch your pussy! you want me to make you CUM dont you?" the woman taunted.

"mmmmmmmmm...yes!!!!..please...make me cum! i was so close!!!" Angela begged.

"i will..but first, i want you to BEG me to tickle your feet! i tickle your feet, i will make you CUM like you never cum before!" the woman offered.

Angela didnt know what to say. she didnt want her feet touched and tickled, but the feeling she had in her loins was overwhelming. "okay!!! tickle my feet..."

"BEG ME!!!!"

"tickle my feet! PLEASE TICKLE MY FEET!!!!"

"as you wish....." the woman laughed. she then went by the foot of the bench and using both hands, she slowly raked her nails down the length of Angela's soles.

Angela broke out in the most hysterical laughter she has ever gone thru. the ticklish sensations in her feet drove her insane. she felt the nails dancing in her arches and her body convulsed wildly as though she was getting electric shocks. the masked woman made sure she used all of her nails to drag across the ticklish foot flesh, not a missing spot.

"look at these precious piggies! they are SOOO ticklish arent they!!!! tickle tickle tickle!!!!" the woman taunted.

Angela's body continued to thrash in her bonds as she felt the evil nails scratching along her tender soles. when her arches were tickled, her toes curled. then she felt her toes getting pulled back and the delicate undersides getting tormented. Angela's mind was beginning to turn to mush. she wasnt used to anyone touching her feet which was why they are so sensitive. her body shuddered when she felt fingernails flicking off her rounded soft pink heels. she prayed her torment would stop.

"now my little spooky girl, i think i need to bring in a *special* tool!" the masked woman laughed.

Angela tried to catch her breath. tears flowed freely from her eyes. she was so exhausted from the tickling, yet feeling so horny. she managed to barely open her eyes and saw the evil woman holding a hairbrush with plastic bulbs.

"using this brush is going to be LOTS of fun!!!!" the woman laughed as she then scraped the brush on the soles of Angela's feet. Angela exploded in laughter and the woman enjoyed the laughs. she scrape the brush diligently across the tender soles, making sure the brush attacked the base of the toes, the meaty balls of the feet, into the arches and across the insteps and off the heels, only to travel back up the vulnerable foot again.

Angela began to cough a lot as she was running out of breath. her feet were tingling like crazy and this woman showed no mercy on her feet. she saw little spots flying around and knew she was going to pass out. suddenly the tickling stop. Angela began to wheeze from exhaustion.

"ah, my little Goth girl is tired. since she managed to survive foot tickling, i think it's time to play with her sweet delicious pussy!" the woman teased.

Angela laid their helpless. her muscles were very sore and she wished her ordeal was over. her body flinched as she felt fingernails flicking off her nipples. the nipples stiffened as the woman continued to tease them. Angela felt ashamed, yet so good. the way the woman caressed and teased her nipples, the more hrony she became. a giggle came out as the masked woman began to tickle the nipples. the masked woman watched Angela's breasts jiggle around and she then grope them by squeezing them, rubbing them and lightly running her fingers over the mounds of flesh. she was pleased that Angela's body was no on fire and when she looked down at Angela's womanhood, she saw love honey coating the area.

"ooooooh!!! would you look at that! somebody wants to CUM doesnt she?" the woman asked. "do you want to CUM Angela? do you want me to taste and suck on your pink pussy and make you CUM your brains out?"

Angela nodded her head yes. she was out of breath. her body was so turned on right now, she wanted release. she wanted to get away from the evil tickling. she felt a hand rubbing her mound and she immediately began to grind her hips. a giggle came out as the woman used her nails to flick across her clit. the mound was clean shaven and the woman spread the "lips" apart and played with the pink interior. Angela's toes curled as she looked up and saw the front of the mask staring at her, but a warm, wet tongue tasting her special place. Angela rolled her eyes in the back of her head and with one last flick of the tongue off her clit, she came. a massive orgasm crashed through her and her whole body tensed up as she saw blinding points of light. it was an orgasm she never experienced before this size. the woman stared at Angela's orgasmic body and under her mask, she smiled. she looked down and saw love honey flowing freely.

"oooooooh! how sweet! you are quite a squirter arent you? delicious, simply delicious......." the woman laughed.

Angela laid there as the orgasm totally took any remaining energy out of her. then her eyes shot open as the woman began to tickle her feet once again. Angela never knew her body was this much more sensitive after an orgasm. her eyes bugged out and she stared at the woman tickling her feet again.

"hmmmmmmmmmm......pink soles.....pink nipples......pink pussy. if i didnt know better, i dont think black is your favorite color. are you sure you dont like.....pink?" the woman laughed as she tickled the arches even harder.

Angela laughed harder and harder as she felt the evil nails tickling her feet and even around her ankles. her laughs almost became insane and she started choking for air. her face was sweaty and her hair was matted to the sides of her face. her Goth makeup was worn out and it looked as though her face was melting. her pale skin was pinkish-reddish after her ordeal. Angela looked up one more time and finally the ticklish shockwaves consumed her and she passed out.

"you were so much fun, spooky girl. so much fun......." the woman laughed.

".....and that's when i woke up and found myself in the alley. i was there in a pink blanket, butt naked......i-i cant believe she did that to me..." Angela sobbed.

"it's okay Angela, it will be okay. we are going to find this perv and bring her to justice!" Lisa told her.

Christina and Lisa then stood up and walked out of the office as the nurse continued to check on the girl. they looked at each other and knew that some serial tickler was out there. both of them shuddered when Angela told her story as they remembered their own ordeal.

"Chrissy, we have to stop this woman. otherwise, there is going to be a lot of victims." Lisa said.

"you're right! we have to stop her. we should know what Angela went through. i can still feel those nails tickling my feet...." Christina replied.

both women stood there looking at Angela. they knew that somehow, someway, they had to find this woman and bring an end to her attacks. they knew they had to find....The Basement.

okay folks, how did you like this episode? feedback always welcomed.

As usual an absolutley amazing story from the master of erotic tickling, please dont ever stop doing what you do soooo well.

Lt. Brooks or the nurse???? Who cares? This story series is lovely especially since Lisa wasn't our serial tickler!!!!!!!! Well written primetime, we like everyone missed your stories!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S 4 series in 2 years? Where on Earth do you find the time?
Love,
Anna and Heather

Excellent work Primetime - another winner! :)

Between your stories, Midnight's Witherrock series and Tklover66's stories these are good times for the tickling fiction forum.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back