• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Babysitter Tickle story (yes, another one) Part III

laughter_n_love

TMF Regular
Jenny blushed and bit her bottom lip. She couldn't believe she was saying this! "Well, yeah...you guys really tied me up well. And even though it tickles like crazy, and I'd do anything to make you stop...well...once you stopped I kinda wished that you hadn't."

Timmy was smiling, but confused. This meant Jenny really wasn't mad, didn't it? Not only that, this meant she WAS enjoying it when he and Adam were tickling her like he thought she was, or did it? Older kids were so confusing!

He ventured a question. "So you liked it when we were tickling you?" He needed to clarify this.

"Well...ya...I guess I did. A little." Jenny started blushing.

Score! One key question down, two to go. "And you definitely aren't mad?"

"I'm definitely not mad."

Two for two. Now for the million dollar question. "Can I tickle you some more?" He held his breath in anticipation of the answer.

Jenny paused, thinking. This was insane. She hated to be tickled....didn't she? What Timmy and Adam had just put her through was torture...wasn't it? She thought of how horrible it would be if Timmy were to start tickling her again right now. She would be reduced to a giggling mess of squirming flesh, unable to stop the little monster. She would beg and plead for mercy, and he would ignore her again. He would exploit all of her ticklish spots, and she would be powerless to stop him. It would be worse this time, because she had just told him she liked it, and he might never stop. Why had she told him that? This was madness. She hated to be tickled. She couldn't stand to be tickled. Sorry Timmy, the answer is no. You most definitely cannot tickle me anymore.

"I guess so...if you really want to." The words slipped out of her mouth, and she could barely believe it was she that had said them. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, still not knowing why she was willingly agreeing to this. What was wrong with her?

Timmy beamed. "Thanks, Jenny." He crawled down to where her bare feet were still sticking out from under the arm rest, and got comfortable just inches from her soft ticklish soles.

Jenny's toes scrunched up instinctively. "Not the feet!" her brain screamed, but she kept silent, knowing that she had brought this on herself. She could feel his presence so close to her helpless tootsies. The anticipation of what was to come was as bad as the tickling itself. Her feet were so horribly ticklish, and she had just given permission to this little boy to torture her senseless. Not the best idea she'd ever come up with. Maybe it wasn't too late to change her mind?

But it was too late. Jenny felt the maddening sensations of a single fingernail being dragged down both soles. She squealed again like she did when both boys had first tickle attacked her. No matter how much she braced herself for tickling, she could never hold back the initial shock.

Timmy couldn't rememeber ever being happier. Jenny had such a wonderful giggle, and such soft and pretty ticklish feet. He didn't want her screaming for him to stop this time, so he tickled her slowly and almost gently. Just enough to keep a non-stop stream of giggles and protests coming from Jenny. He just barely grazed his fingertips up and down her madly wiggling feet.

"Heeeheeeheeeheee!!!...Okay!Okay!...Heeeehaaaahaaahaaahaaa!...Stop!Stop!Stop!Stop!Stoppppeeeeeheeheeeheee!

This was different than before. Before had been torture. This was almost bearable. Almost. Oh, it still tickled like hell, and Jenny's body still fought like mad to get free of the ropes pinning her to the couch, but there was something almost pleasurable in what Timmy was doing to her. Her tiny feet wriggled like crazy to avoid his sharp little nails, but Timmy was persistent. She felt her face getting flushed, and for the life of her she could not stop giggling! If only he would stop for a minute so she could catch her breath, she would be great. But damn him, he wasn't giving her any breaks!

Timmy was fascinated with Jenny's feet. He had never been this close to anyone's feet before for an inspection like this, much less the feet of a cute 17 year old babysitter. He couldn't get over how soft and smooth they felt under his hands. He loved how his slightest touch made her jump and flinch. He loved listening to her giggle, knowing it was he that was making her do that. He was giggling himself, although he didn't realize it. He was so enraptured with touching and teasing Jenny's bare feet that he was lost to everything else around him.

"Mercy!...Mercyyyy-yyy-yyy!!...Heeeheeheehee!...Oh God!...Stoppp-ppp-ppp!!!!...Hahahahahahaaa!...It...it...heeeheeehee...it tickles too much!!!...heeeheeheeheee!!!"

Jenny couldn't remember the last time she giggled with such abandon. She remembered when her Daddy used to grab her ribs and tickle her quickly, and how she would scream and wriggle away and hope he would grab her again. That's when it was fun to be tickled. Just like this. She wasn't worried about being cool. She wasn't worried what her friends might think. She was being tickled beautifully, and she was loving every minute of it. Timmy was driving her nuts, and she hoped he wouldn't get bored anytime soon.

Timmy discovered that the ridge just under her little toes drove Jenny bonkers. It was challenging to grab a hold of her toes (because of her fighting it so much), hold them back momentarily, and plant a quick tickle in this spot. Each time he did, she would find a burst of energy and pull her foot out of his grasp, and then the game would begin again. He was rather proud of himself. He has been tickling her feet for a good five minutes straight, and she hadn't gotten mad to the point of yelling yet. She didn't seem to be getting tired either, which was fine by him. It was more fun when she struggled.

"I give up!...I give up!...Timmmmyyyy-yyy-yyy!!!...Heeeheeeheee...ppp-pleeeaase!!!...Hahahahaha...I'm begging you!"

Timmy ignored her pleas. He knew she didn't really want him to stop. He knew that all she had to do was yell like before and he would stop. He liked it when she begged him. The babysitter was under his control. At his mercy. His to torment. What fun.

She struggled between giggles to free herself, and when she failed, it made being subjected to this tickle torture all the worse, because it reinforced how helpless she was.

"You brat!...I'm going to get you!...Heeehahahahaha...Quit tickling my feet!!...Please Timmy!!!...Oh God!...Heeheeehee!!!"

After a few more minutes of delicious torture, Timmy finally decided that maybe she'd had enough foot tickling for awhile. He regretfully abandoned her delightful feet and crawled back up to kneel by her face. Jenny was grinning hugely at him. She was still giggling, but slowly regaining her composure. Still not mad...this was good. "I'm going to get you," she managed to get out between pants. But she smiled while she said it, and then she gave him one of her patented Jenny winks.

"Oh yeah?" he said, and plunged his fingers into her stretched out armpits.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!" Jenny definitely hadn't been expecting that, and at his touch she'd practically gotten airborne.

Timmy dug his fingers into her underarms and wiggled them. She thrashed from side to side, unable to lower her arms or avoid his touch. The giggles once again poured out of her, and now he got to see again how beautiful her face looked when she was being tickled. She playfully tried to bite at his fingers while he tickled her gently, and they both broke up laughing at the hilarity of it. Timmy focused on lightly teasing just outside the middle of each underarm, and Jenny did her best to hold in the giggles. Unfortunately for her, only Timmy was successful.

They were having great fun when Adam came bounding back into the room.

"What going on?" Adam asked. He spotted Timmy still tickling the tied up Jenny, and his eyes narrowed to evil slits. Timmy immediately stopped, feeling guilty at having been caught. Adam didn't understand the arrangement he and Jenny had. Adam didn't understand that it was supposed to be fun.

Adam approached Jenny's feet, and she went pale. "Oh no," she thought. "Not again!"

(To be Continued?)

Kind of a little triangle thing you got going there, huh? Wonder where this is going to lead......??

Great story, keep it up!

Thank You, laughter_n_love

I really appreciate you continuing this story. It makes a great bedtime story.:D

Wondering if Adam's brother will be entering the picture at anytime soon. ;)

Jen

Wondering if Adam's brother will be entering the picture at anytime soon.

Awwww Jen! You are giving away my plot lines! :)

Laughter

This is a fantastic story!

I can't wait to read the next part. :)

Laugher,

These keep getting better.

I really love this story line.

I am quite impressed with your writing abilities.

Great story, and now... on to the next chapter!!!!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back