• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Giles and the Temple of Doom M/M/M

Madam_Tickles

TMF Novice
Giles always fantisized about being a Knight in King Arthur's Round Table.. but of course he ws too young. As he grew older, he heard many tales of their great conquests.. but not of the Rite of Initiation that each man had to pass before becoming knighted.

When Giles became of age, he rode off to Camelot to find out what he had to do. He rode his horse for many days until he reached the castle where the knights lived and trained. He came on a day where new candiates for the Round Table where being sought after.

He walked over to one of the knights who looked him over. Then Giles summoned up all his courage to speak to the knight.
"What must i do to become a knight of the Round Table?" The knight loked at him. "So you want to be a knight? You're small and puny.Do you know how to fight with a sword? or withstand the King's torturers?" Giles thought for a moment. "I can withstand any tortures and am equally skilled in swordsmanship"

Then the knight whispered in his ear... "Are you ticklish?" Giles looked at him.. the color draned out of his face for a moment. He swalloed hard. "Yes quite ticklish... everywhere on my body. Why?"

The knight laughed. "You'll see! Especially when you enter the Temple of Doom!" Then the knight ran his fingers up Gile's ribs. Giles giggled and protectively snapped his arms down.

"Oh you'll do! Come in with me." Giles followed the knight into the castle. "Men! We've found our knight! Lance came up to the knight and whispered in his ear. The knight laughed. "Yes Quite ticklish he is!"

Giles was brought into a small room where he was stripped down to his undergarments. Then he was taken to another room with a large wooden table with leg and wrist irons at each end. He was placed face up on the table and his ankles and wrists shackled in.

Giles got very nervous, which also made him even more ticklish. Then Merlin entered the room. He had an assortment of feathers and brushes and othr tickly tools which he set down on the small table.

Merlin himself was magical and extremely ticklish and also an expert tickler, taught in the orient by chinese Masters of the Feather. Many a night Merlin's laughter filled the forests around Camelot as he submitted himself to his tickler.

Merlin sttod over Giles's naked and very ticklish body. He said an incantation and took a large feather in his hand. Giles giggled at the thought of the feather touching him.

Merlin began stroking the feather over Gile's pale, ticklish belly. Giles began squirming under the feather's touch. He giggled as he remebered his brother holding him down and ticklnig him with a feather. Merlin smiled as Giles began giggling loudly with each stroke of the feather.

Merlin set the feather down and began running hie nails over Gile's ribs. Giles cackled and wriggled as each finger teased and tickled his ribcage. Merlin moved each finger into the spaces between the ribs, making Giles laugh and boucne on the table. Merlin took a large brush and began tickling across Gile's pale chest, making sure each ticklsih nipple felt the bristles. giles's cackling turned to a mixture of giggles and moaning until merlin began tickling near his underarms.

Gile's eyesbecame wide and he began shaking his head back and forth. Merlin smiled widely as he had found the young man's weakness. Merlin ranhis forefingers inside each armpit making Giles thrash about and laugh heartily. Seeing how ticklish Giles armpits were, Merlin used every available means to keep tickling them.

As Giles shrieked with hysterical laughter, Merlin began to feel his own ticklish nature surfacing. While he kept tickling Giles, he was also giggling as he could feel the ticklish energy flowing from Giles to himself. the other knights knew this ment that Merlin would neeed his personal tickler soon to releive of his pent up and ticklish energy.

Giles continued thrashing and giglging as Merlin used soft brushes over his senitive underarms. Finally Merlin could stand it no more and gave Giles a rest.

Merlin entered his own Relm giggling and rubbing his body asif it was he that was being tickled. He summoned Master Hedrick to come to him. Hedrick was the Master tickler that Merlin met in China when he became a Tickling Master. Hedrick knew evry inch of Merlin's body and knew where to tickle to get Merlin giggling and laughing uncontrolably.

Hedrick entered the room and saw Merlin sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing his bare skin. "You've been tickling again haven't you Merlin? You know how you get when you find the ticklee's vulnerable spots." Merlin smiled and looked up at Hedrick. "You know me so well Hedrick. Yes I found this young knight candidate's most ticklsih area. His underarms. So pink and so ticklish. Even the lightest of touches made him laugh and giggle and thrash about. I thought I could withstand the energy he was throwing of... but in the end.. it began tikcling me as well."

Hedrick smiled at the old magician and began to slowly strip him of his clothing. Finally Merlin was naked and laying on the bed. Hedrick sat next to him and began strokinghis fingernails over Merlin's belly very lightly. Merlin started giggling at the light touches to his ticklish belly.

"Hedrick! Please ..! not there! I'm - I'm so ticklish on my belly !!" Hedrick continued tickling Merlin lightly. "I know Merlin. I know... But You see... I must tickle you for oyur own good."

Hedrick's strokes reached down to the lower sides of Merlin's body. Merlin jerked and thrashed at each tickling touch, his laughter bouncing off the walls and sourounding both tickler and ticklee.

Then Hedrick to a turkey featehr dipped in a magical tickling potion and bef=gan stroking Merlin's nipples. Merlin shrieked with hysterical laughter at the very touch of the feather tip.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back