• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.E. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "A new era" part 16

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for another chapter, preparing us for the pay per view. remember, in the pay per view, the matches are longer and there is of course more tickling! so stay tuned. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org

"i'm sorry Auntie Hollywood" Innocence moaned as she walked back into the tWo dressing room. "i'm sorry i lost to Terri Gold..."

"it's okay sweetie....everybody gets lucky every once in a while..." Hollywood comforted her.

"but, she gets another step closer to a rematch with you!" Innocence told her.

"i think Terri Gold is finished. why? now, in order to get a title shot against me, she has to be FOUR of us next week in a gauntlet match! there is no way in hell she will beat Vine, Poison, Gorgeous George AND Jazz!!! i am going to so enjoy watching her tap out again. hey ladies, please tickle her into oblivion! i never want to hear that whiny voice of hers ever again!!!" Hollywood laughed.

"dont worry Hollywood, there is NO way she will beat me, let alone any of us! i think we will all love a chance to torment those feet of hers!" George laughed.

"the best part? she has to WIN!!! one loss and her title shot is bye-bye!! she cant have any help and there's no rest! that woman is DONE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Hollywood laughed.

"this is two sweet! now, it is my turn to send a message to a former enemy of yours! after i'm done with Boom Boom, Miss Ivory will regret the day she attacked me!!!" the Disciplinarian laughed.

the members of the tWo hi-fived each other as they felt confident in their next actions. they knew after PANDEMONIUM, their power would be complete.

Julie Day was standing by with the #1 contender for Hollywood's WOWE World title, Cheyenne Cher. "this is Julie Day and i am with Cheyenne Cher. Cher, tonight you have an opportunity to become the WOWE World Champion. are you ready?"

"Julie, i was born ready! this is my destiny! tonight, i am going to pull off the upset and become the World Champion. when i was in GLOW, i wore the crown. we need to stop the tWo and i am just the woman to do it!" Cher said, full of confidence.

"lately, you have been having problems with a certain member of the tWo, Daffney. she hung you by your heels and tickled your feet. any comments?" Julie asked.

"you know, Daffney is definitely 'different'. i was never so scared inmy life when she had me hanging upside down, about 20 feet above the concrete floor. then, she made it worse by tickling my feet. it was horrible Julie! horrible! but, i will deal with her another time! tonight, i have to focus on Hollywood and winning the title!" Cher said.

"thank you Cher! well folks, will we have a new champion tonight? stay tuned!!!" Julie said, ending her interview.

****************COMMERCIAL***********

DISCIPLINARIAN (tWo)

vs

BOOM BOOM

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! introducing first, please welcome BOOM BOOM!!!!!" TK81 announced.

Polynesian music began to play and the crowd cheered as Boom Boom made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a purple top, with floral print shorts covered by a grass skirt and yellow wrestling boots, Boom Boom made her way to the ring. she knew she had a tough opponent tonight in the Disciplinarian, but after watching what Ivory did to her, she was confident she could do the same. she got into the ring and performed a Polynesian hula dance.

Lee: "there goes the sweet Boom Boom! that woman can make anyone smile!"

Coach: "i'm not smiling! now i know why they call her Boom Boom. everytime she walks, she goes Boom Boom!"

Lee: "you're not funny Coach...."

Coach: "yes i am!!!"

".....and her opponent!!!! representing the Tickling World Order, here is the DISCIPLINARIAN!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO played and the crowd booed as the Disciplinarian made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her purple top with black wrestling tights and black wrestling boots, she walked to the ring. she had her hair tied back in a bun and she had a focused look on her face. she never forgotten how Ivory embarrassed her by hogtying her in the middle of the ring and tickling her feet! she vowed that Ivory was going to pay and Boom Boom was going to be made an example.

Lee: "there goes the teacher from hell!!!"

Coach: "she is definitely the HOTTEST teacher i have ever seen! you know Lee, i have been a bad boy! i think i need to be punished by the Disciplinarian!!"

ctft2001, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Disciplinarian immediately charged towards Boom Boom, but the Polynesian woman simply sidestepped her and when the Disciplinarian turned around, Boom Boom began to chop her across the chest. the Disciplinarian was reeling as she chest was hurting, then Boom Boom scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. Boom Boom waited for her to stand up, then scooped her up again and slammed her to the canvas again. Boom Boom then dropped an elbow and went for the cover. 1........2........KICKOUT. Boom Boom then threw the Disciplinarian across the ropes and ducked her head. the Disciplinarian executed a sunset flip, but Boom Boom stood there, then winking at the crowd, dropped straight down onto Disciplinarian's chest. 1...........2.........kickout. ctft2001 told Boom Boom it was only a two count. Boom Boom then reached down and pulled the Disciplinarian up to her feet. she then looked her in the eye.

"you've been a bad girl! it's time i discipline YOU!!!" Boom Boom laughed.

Disciplinarian was aching in pain, then felt herself going to the mat chest first, but ended up bended over Boom Boom's knee. Boom Boom rubbed her hands together, then began to swat the Disciplinarian on her behind!! the crowd roared in laughter as Boom Boom continued to spank the Disciplinarian as she screamed in pain!

Lee: "i cant believe it!!! Boom Boom is spanking the teacher!!! hahaha!!! i love it!!"

Coach: "what kind of zoo are we running around her?!! you cant spank the teacher!!! Boom Boom is going to pay for that let me tell you!"

Boom Boom laughed as she spanked the Disciplinarian a few more times, then shoved her to the mat. Disciplinarian was on her knees, rubbing her behind as she looked up at Boom Boom. Boom Boom stood there laughing and grinning at her. this only pissed off the Disciplinarian and she charged forward, surprising the bigger woman with a spear. Boom Boom laid on the mat in pain. the Disciplinarian let her hair down from the bun and kicked Boom Boom in the ribs. she felt so embarrassed right now. she then waited for Boom Boom to stand up and when she did, Disciplinarian kicked her in the stomach and put Boom Boom's head between her legs. then she executed her finisher, the Dunce Cap (pedigree). she rolled Boom Boom over and made the cover. 1..........2..........3!!!!!! ctft2001 called for the bell.

"...ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout, the DISCIPLINARIAN!!!!" TK81 announced.

ctft2001 raised the Disciplinarian's hand, but then she pulled it down. she got out the ring and reached under the ring, pulling out a dufflebag. she got back into the ring, opened the bag up and pulled out some rope. she then rolled Boom Boom over onto her belly and tied her wrists behind her back. she then pulled out a yardstick from her bag and pulled up the grass skirt and pulled down Boom Boom's shorts, exposing her bare cheeks. she then swatted the "buns" with a lot of force with the yardstick! Boom Boom screamed in pain as the spanking hurt a lot. Disciplinarian continued to spank Boom Boom's read end with the yardstick and laughed when the cheeks were a rosy red. she then turned her attention to Boom Boom's feet. as she listened to Boom Boom whimpering in pain, she unlace the yellow boots and pulled them off. she casually peeled the socks off, then tied Boom Boom's ankles together. she then trapped the upturned soles between her thighs and smiled. Boom Boom had wide soles, with a tan complexion and short, pudgy toes. she then pulled out her pen! it was standards time!! when the pen made contact with the tender flesh and made it's cruel path, Boom Boom began to giggle.

"hehehehehehe..nooooooooo dont write on my feeeeeeet!!!" Boom Boom begged.

the Disciplinarian ignored her and continued to write across the tanned soles. Boom Boom exploded in laughter as she felt the tip of the ball point pen digging into her foot flesh. ticklish sensations ripped through her body and now she was laughing harder. the Disciplinarian continued writing across the soles, making sure she wrote in small print so she could write a lot of "standards". Boom Boom began to thrash around as the tickling was driving her insane. her fat toes wiggled wildly as she felt the pen's evil tip scrolling across them. soon, Boom Boom's soles were covered in ink and the Disciplinarian let the ankles loose from her thighs. she stood up and laughed at Boom Boom. the cameraman panned over Boom Boom, from her crying eyes, her giggling mouth to her red rear end down to her soles where the writing read: "Ivory, you're next!!!!" written repeatedly all over both soles, even on each of Boom Boom's ten toes. the Disciplinarian then grabbed a microphone.

"to all of you bad students, if you dare hurt your teacher, THIS is what happens to you!!! Ivory!!! pay attention as this is your fate! i will punish your soles!!! i want to torment your feet as bad as i did to Ice Cold!!! in fact, i am challenging you to a match! at PANDEMONIUM, i want to face you and i will beat you! but, i want to make it a TATOO match!!!! the loser gets TATOOED by the winner! your soles will have PERMANENT STANDARDS!!!!!" the Disciplinarian laughed.

Lee: "is she serious? a tatoo match?!!!"

Coach: "look at her face Lee! she is DEAD SERIOUS!!! a tatoo match? this should be fun!!! looks like Ivory has to go thru life with standards TATOOED on her feet! this is going to be great!!"

Lee: "what else is going to happen at PANDEMONIUM??"

Stephanie McMahon sat at her desk, when she heard a knock. "come in!!!"

at that moment, Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka walked into the office. they sat at the chairs at the desk and stared at Stephanie McMahon. they were called into the office for a meeting.

"you wanted to see us?" Francesca asked.

"yes, i called you two in here for a reason. i just wanted to congratulate you on beating Officer Miranda Francesca and you two are the #1 contenders for the WOWE Tag Team Titles. so, i just wanted to inform you that you will get your title shot at PANDEMONIUM!!! just you two versus Law & Order!" Stephanie told them.

"thank you Stephanie! i will tell you this, at PANDEMONIUM, you will have NEW Tag Team Champions!!!" Francesca smiled.

"DA!!! we will be Champions again!" Ninotchka chimed in.

"good luck you two...." Stephanie told them smiling. she knew the pay per view was shaping up to be an extraordinary event.

CHEYENNE CHER (GLOW)

vs

HOLLYWOOD (WOWE World Champion)

WOWE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH

"ladies and gentlemen!!! this match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Women Of Wrestling Entertainment WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! introducing first the challenger, please welcome CHEYENNE CHER!!!!" TK81 announced.

the crowd roared as Cheyenne Cher's music played and she then made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a light blue top with a white skirt, sheer flesh colored nylons and white moccassin boots, she made her way to the ring. she pumped her fists as she was ready for this opportunity. this was her chance to once again be the centerpiece of the organization. she was once the GLOW champion and she craved the title once again. she got into the ring and waved to the crowd.

Lee: "Cheyenne Cher is READY for this Coach! can you feel it? can you FEEL the excitement!!! i think we are going to witness history!!"

Coach: "what history? Cher's losing history? there's no way she is going to beat Hollywood! NO ONE beats Hollywood!!"

".....and her opponent!!!! representing the Tickling World Order, here is the WOMEN OF WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT WORLD CHAMPION........ HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO began to play and the crowd booed as Hollywood made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black bikini top, with black shorts and black wrestling boots, Hollywood made her way to the ring. with the purple-strapped title belt around her waist, she had a smug look on her face. she felt great being the World Champion again and she couldnt wait to destroy Cher. she remembered losing to Cher back in GLOW, but now things were different. she was going to punish and humiliate Cher. she made it to the ring and laughed at Cher.

Lee: "look at that vile woman laughing at Cher!!! that is total disrespect!!"

Coach: "vile? far from it!!! she's the CHAMPION Lee!! she FORCED your favorite, Terri Gold, to submit to her! he is by far the GREATEST women's champion of ALL TIME!!! i cant wait for her to destroy Cheyenne Cher.

thewindowguy64, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. as Cher prepared to lock up, Hollywood began to laugh at her. Cher looked at Hollywood laughing and looked around her. Hollywood put her arm around thewindowguy64 and continued laughing at Cher. Cher shrugged her shoulders, wondering what was so funny. Hollywood embellished on her laughing as she slapped her knee and held her stomach.

Lee: "what's so funny?"

Coach: "whatever it is, it must be damn funny for Hollywood to be laughing like that."

Cher looked at Hollywood as she continued to laugh. Cher got closer to Hollywood and Hollywood stopped laughing and attacked. she kicked Cher in the gut, then as she hunched over, she connected with a DDT. Hollywood made the cover as thewindowguy64 made the count. 1.........2.........kickout. Cher barely kicked out and Hollywood pulled her up by the hair. she then scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. she then rubbed the sole of her boot across Cher's face. Cher yelped in pain as she rubbed her face. Hollywood then grabbed Cher's ankle, then dropped an elbow right into Cher's knee ligaments. Cher yelled in pain as Hollywood dropped several more elbows on her knee. Hollywood then dropped a knee directly into the side of Cher's knee and she screamed in pain. Hollywood then put Cher into a step over toe hold and twisted the ankle and knee. Cher thrashed on the mat in pain as Hollywood held the toe of her boot. Hollywood smiled at Cher's pain. she decided to get this match over with. she then pulled off the moccassin boot, exposing Cher's nyloned covered foot. she held Cher's big toe and smiled.

"this little piggy felt pain!!!!" Hollywood laughed as she twisted to big toe. "...this little piggy was snapped in two!!!" she laughed as she bent the toe backwards.

Cher screamed in pain as Hollywood continued to bend, twist and turn her toes. thewindowguy64 asked her if she wanted to submit, but Cher refused. her knee was throbbing and her toes were aching.

"...aaaahhhhhh, is Cher's piggy wiggies hurting? i will make you feel better because i know this foot is...........TICKLISH!!!!" Hollywood laughed as she then scrabbled her fingernails all over the nyloned sole.

"NNOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE DONT TICKLE MEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE STOP!!!! HEHEHAHAHEHAHAHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!"

Hollywood continued to tickle Cher's sole and Cher thrashed on the mat like a fish out of water. Daffney had tickled her feet before, but it just seemed worse as Hollywood did it. the nylons also made her foot more sensitive and she continued to laugh harder. Hollywood then dug her nails between the toes, making sure she tickled the delicate webbing. Hollywood then twisted the ankle again and Cher screamed in pain. Cher was getting desperate. she knew she had to get out of this hold. the combination of pain and tickling was wearing her out. she reached up and poke Hollywood in the eye. Hollywood fell backwards and Cher got to her feet. she waited to for Hollywood to stand up and prepared to kick Hollywood in the jaw. when she made her kick, Hollywood caught her bare ankle, twisted it and forced Cher back to the mat on her belly as she applied the ankle lock. Cher screamed in pain as Hollywood really tried to break her ankle.

"SCREAM BITCH SCREAM!!!!!" Hollywood yelled as she blinked her hurting eye.

Cher continued to scream in pain as her ankle was twisted. but then she felt Hollywood's fingers tickling her sole again and she exploded in laughter. Cher laid her head on the mat and laughed as her foot was tickled. her ankle also began to swell and Hollywood jerked it one more time and went back to the toes. Cher couldnt take it anymore and tapped the mat. thewindowguy64 called for the bell.

Lee: "well, Cher gave it her best, but Hollywood knows how to break a woman down thru her feet...."

Coach: "she is the BEST Lee!! no one can stop her!!!!"

"...ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout and STILL Women Of Wrestling World Champion......HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO began to play and thewindowguy64 handed Hollywood her title belt. Hollywood laughed at Cher as she left the ring. Hollywood knew there was no on eto stop her. she flipped off the crowd as she left the ring, still World Champion.

Lee: "one day, that woman is going to LOSE!!!!"

Coach: "to who?"

Lee: "Terri Gold...."

Coach: "are you kidding?!!! Terri isnt going to survive next week, let alone beat Hollywood!!!!"

Le: "well, we will find out!!! okay folks, that will wrap it up for tonight!! stay tuned next week as Terri Gold goes through the GAUNTLET MATCH!!! This is Lee Marshall for Jonathan Coachman, see you next week!!!!"

END SHOW

UP NEXT: Chyna takes on Spanish Red, the Gauntlet begins and the PANDEMONIUM card is announced!!!!

okay folks, how did you like this episode? the pay per view is coming up and it should be a lot of fun! feedback always welcomed.

You're on a roll my friend. First, Disciplanarian beating Boom-Boom and treating us to something "extra special" afterwards. I'd pay money to see that one, oh wait, I did see it, I refereed the match. Thanks for including me.

Over in the W.O.W.F., we are treated to Terri being tickled by Gail Kim. Nice work

Than we have the next installment of "The Basement" posted. Again, a great read. Now, in all your free time (LOL), you need to write the next installment of The Ticklish Nerd. I, and others, are anxiously awaiting that one.

Anyone, as always, great work and I can't wait to read the next set of stories.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back