• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Witherrock Estate, Part 6 (F/FF) & (F/F)

Midnight2_2222

TMF Poster
Here’s part six of the series. All of the characters are 18 years old or over. Please don’t reproduce any part of this series for profit. Comments are welcome.

Last Time: After getting trapped in the Witherrock Estate three girls have become the submissive slaves of Samantha, a powerful ghost. After a night of having their feelings turned upside down Sasha, Alexa and Tabitha have all given into Samantha’s web of fantasy. Last we heard Samantha had decided it was time to bathe her slaves. Tabitha was being led down the hall towards the dungeon where the others were supposed to be napping.

“The Witherrock Estate, Part Six”

Girlish giggling snuck out from under the covers. A retreating foot shot out from under the blankets; a squeal trumpeted one girl’s assault on the other. Alexa’s tickling fingers wiggled under Sasha’s armpits and it made the brunette squeal with laughter. In play counterattack, Sasha tried to wiggle out of Alexa’s hug but found her captor’s grasp was unrelenting. It was just as well, Sasha didn’t really want to escape her redheaded friend’s affections. Both girls dissolved into giggles of delight, laughing at their own silly behavior.

“I can’t believe this is real,” whispered Sasha, “I don’t think I’ve ever felt so content.”

“I know,” whispered Alexa, “if this is a prison then I never want to escape. I think…” Alexa let the words trail as if she were afraid to finish the sentence. Sasha squirmed around to meet Alexa’s gaze.

“What is it?” asked Sasha. “You can tell me, especially tonight. I’ve never felt so close to you.”

“I think… I think I might love you,” said Alexa.

As before, the redhead’s eyes grew emotional and she seemed overwhelmed. Now it was Sasha who held Alexa, running her fingers through her hair and kissing her softly. Something that had been hidden all this time had become obvious during this night’s adventure. Somehow they both knew they’d always loved one another; the extraordinary events of the evening had forced the emotions out. The two exchanged a passionate kiss that would not have ended if not for a voice from across the room.

“I thought I told you girls to behave,” said Samantha in a stern tone.

Both girls shot their heads up out of the blankets. Quickly, Sasha fumbled her hand around the table until she found her glasses. Putting them on revealed her mistress who was standing in the doorway. Behind her was Tabitha, who was wearing only her shorts and shoes. The blonde’s face was quite red as she looked over her pals.

“Mistress, we’re sorry,” said Sasha.

“We couldn’t help it,” chimed in Alexa. “Plus, Sasha kept tickling me!”

“I did not!” snapped Sasha playfully. “It was you who tickled me first!”

“Did not!”

“Did too!”

“Did not!”

“Did too!”

“Stop it!” cried Samantha. The ghost put her hands on her hips and gave her slaves a loud tongue lashing. “I can’t leave you little brats alone for two seconds, can I? I go to educate your sister, Tabby, and what do I see when I return? Hmm? Two little girls rolling around tickling one another! What will Tabby think, seeing how badly behaved her older sisters are?!”

“We’re sorry,” said both girls in unison.

“Oh, you’re going to be!” said Samantha. “Now, get out of that bed this instant. It’s your bath time.”

“Um, hi guys,” stammered Tabitha. The blonde crossed her arms over her bare chest, trying not to show off her breasts in front of her friends. “What were you to, umm, doing? You know, when we walked in.”

Sasha and Alexa looked at one another and immediately began giggling. Being caught, especially by Tabitha, was rather embarrassing. The naughtiness of it struck them as amusing; in fact it was so awkward that it made them giggle at their own antics. It took the girls a few moments to compose themselves.

As the girls climbed out of bed Tabitha got an eyeful that made her jaw drop. Alexa was garbed in some of sexy French maid outfit minus the shoes. Meanwhile, Sasha hadn’t a stitch of clothing on. Her thin glasses and collar were all that complimented the brunette’s birthday suit. The girls looked like a drop-dead sexy pair together; it made Tabitha blush and turn her eyes away.

“Oh, look at your outfit,” said Samantha. “You can’t sleep in your clothes Alexa! They’re all wrinkled now! It’s a good thing I have robes for you girls after your baths. I swear, if I wasn’t here to dress you this would be a hopeless situation.”

“I’m sorry mistress,” said Alexa, “sometimes I can’t help it. I don’t mean to be bad.” The redhead looked down and wrung her hands together like a child caught with a cookie.

“I know dear,” replied Samantha. “Now it’s time for baths. Let’s get moving. Scoot!”

Tabitha got a light slap against her tush that indicated it was time to move. It didn’t hurt but it did surprise her; Tabitha jumped and got her legs in motion. Samantha glided forward and took the other two girls by the hand. They were both so caught up into the game that they tugged back, pretending to want to run another direction. It was easy for the ghost to direct them as they were only feigning the attempt to pull away.

“Move along now,” said Samantha. “Be good girls.”

Oddly, the hallway seemed to have changed while the girls were in the dungeon room. Down the hall was a flickering light, steam was coming out of the open doorway. Once they arrived the interior made all the girls do a double-take. Inside was a large, lavish bathing room. There was a huge mirror rimmed in gold. A long counter ran below the mirror with chairs before it. Along the wall hung three luxurious robes; there was a black, green and blue one. Dozens of candles lit the room and the smell of roses was in the air. Further in, there was a huge hexagon-shaped tub full of warm water. Rose petals floated among the soapy bubbles, obscuring the ability to see down into the water. It was like something out of a dream, too relaxing and perfect to be real.

“Oh wow,” muttered Sasha.

“We must be hallucinating,” said Tabitha, ever the pragmatist. “This wasn’t here a few minutes ago.”

Running her index finger down Tabitha’s side, from armpit to hip, allowed Samantha to get the blonde’s undivided attention back. Touching the sensitive skin made Tabitha chuckle and wiggle around. Once Samantha knew Tabitha was paying attention she issued a command.

“Tabby, get out of your clothes so I can bathe you. While you’re doing that I’ll have to discipline your sisters for being so disobedient while in bed.”

“What kind of discipline?” asked Sasha. She was grinning ear-to-ear in anticipation of another fun game. In this house being bad was often as rewarding as being good.

Samantha remained stern. “Something you won’t like. Bend over the counter.”

“W-W-What?” stammered Sasha.

“You heard me Sasha. Obey me or your punishment will double.”

Nervously, Sasha did as told. She craned her head around, keeping her eye on her mistress. There was an idea in her head as to what kind of punishment might be coming and it scared the hell out of her. Making a girl bend over in this position could only mean a spanking. Suddenly, this game wasn’t fun anymore.

“You too Alexa,” commanded Samantha. “Lean next to your sister.”

“Mistress, please… don’t do this,” whimpered Alexa. “You said you would never hurt us.” The ghost’s hard stare told Alexa she’d better comply, the redhead bent over the counter next to her naked friend.

Tabitha watched the display with wide, terrified eyes. “Mistress, are you gonna hit them?”

“Tabby, get those clothes off or you’ll join them!” yelled Samantha.

The ghost was showing her cruel side; it made all of the girls shiver. Slowly, letting the fear build, Samantha positioned herself right behind her prostrated slaves. The phantom hand lifted the back of Alexa’s dress, heralding where the punishment was about to be inflicted. Sasha began to visibly tremble; both girls had their heads turned to watch their mistress.

“Look forward at the mirror!” command Samantha. Reluctantly, her slaves complied. Then the ghost found a new way to torment them by counting down. “Five, four, three…”

“I’m sorry!” yelped Sasha. “I’m so sorry mistress! Please, don’t hit me!” Her voice was near-hysterical; the thought of a spanking had the girl’s fears spun up into a frenzy. Samantha had incredible strength; a slap from her could hurt worse than any paddle.

“Two,” continued Samantha, “one!” She rushed her hands forward like the girls were about to get a good smack on the rear. Instead of slapping them, she slipped her fingers between the girl’s inner thighs. The positioning was perfect to squeeze and tease her submissives between the legs and the ghost tickled them relentlessly.

Sasha screamed bloody murder; her brain was ready for a spank and the touching scared her. A second later her nerves kicked in, overriding thought, and told the girl that she was being tickled on the inner thighs. One of the most pronounced laughs a human can make comes from sudden extreme nervous release; that was the sound Sasha made as she was titillated between the legs.

Alexa squealed and wiggled her tush around, much to Samantha’s delight. The redhead giggled in a high-pitched fashion and swung her hands back to protect her tickly thighs. Within seconds Alexa couldn’t hold her position any longer and was rolled into a ball on the floor.

The move earned Alexa some mercy as Samantha chose to stay on Sasha. Fingers danced up over Sasha’s tush, across the small of her back, and along her naked ribcage. Still in a state of shock, Sasha tried to climb onto the counter to escape the touches which made her laugh so merrily. Giving no quarter, Samantha towered over Sasha and tickled her laughing slave. Soon Sasha had curled into a ball on the counter, desperately trying to keep the dancing hands out of her armpits and away from her feet.

“You girls have been very bad,” said Samantha. “I am very disappointed. Still, I would never hurt you. I punish you because I love you.”

“I know that,” said Alexa with relieved eyes. “I’m sorry I forgot that.”

Sasha’s eyes were more akin to a wounded bird. “I thought you were going to hit me,” she whimpered. “I was really scared. I still am.”

“There will be no hitting in my house,” replied Samantha, “but you two still must be punished. And I meant what I said, you won’t like it. Sasha, I want you to sit on the counter just like you are now. Alexa, you will sit in that far corner. You two have to watch while I bathe you sister. No talking or playing is allowed. Do you understand?”

Sasha and Alexa both nodded. It seemed hardly like punishment, being forced to just sit down. Both girls believed they’d gotten off easy and followed their respective commands.

Meanwhile, Tabitha had slipped off every bit of clothing save for her little collar. So taken with her slave was Samantha that she rushed right over and enclosed the blonde in her arms. A kiss and a whisper telling her how beautiful she was were given to Tabitha and once again she blushed. The affection was worth more than gold; Tabitha loved being held by her mistress.

“Slip into the bath Tabby,” commanded Samantha.

Slinking into the water proved a wonderful experience. The water was perfect, with some kind of salts mixed in, and it relaxed every muscle in Tabitha’s body. Her shimmering blue eyes caught the candle light and she gazed up with them at her mistress, wondering what would happen next.

Mysteriously, Samantha didn’t seem to get wet when she entered the huge hexagon of water. She made a wake within the water as if she had mass, however, the liquid didn’t seem to affect her clothes or hair. Loving fingers slipped around Tabitha’s right ankle and plucked her foot up out of the water.

The walls of the tub were padded with some water-resistant substance. Tabitha rested her head and shoulders against the nearest wall so she could be comfortable with her leg lifted up. She began to chuckle nervously as Samantha played with her toes; spreading them apart as if inspecting the spaces between.

“Simply filthy,” said Samantha, “I’ll have to give those feet a proper washing. I won’t have any dirty slaves in my house.”

“But mistress,” giggled Tabitha. “You know how ticklish my feet are.”

“Oh, are they?” asked Samantha rhetorically. The ghost reached into the water and produced a small, soft cloth. Using her index finger, the ghost dabbed the cloth between Tabitha toes. The blonde’s snickers revealed how sensitive those toes were.

“Tee hee hee, oh mistress. Please, he he he, it’ll make me laugh if you do that!”

“Just don’t squirm, good slaves stay still during their bath.”

Samantha knew full well that Tabitha couldn’t stay still forever, that was the fun of the game. The cloth was gently run down the bottom of Tabitha’s foot, around the heel, and up the instep. Tabitha closed her eyes and let the chuckles flow.

“Tee hee hee, oh my! He he he, mistress, my feet are very ticklish. Hehehe, the bath, hehehe, makes it hard to fight it, tee hee hee.”

“Even ticklish slaves need their bath,” said Samantha. The ghost exchanged feet, now holding the left ankle in her hand. “I think I see some dirt wedged on there. I’d better dig it out.”

Running her fingernail up Tabitha’s sole was akin to giving the girl a jolt of electricity. Rich snickering filled the air and Tabitha couldn’t help but try to pull the foot away. Samantha had a good grip and continued to pick at Tabitha’s arches as if trying to scratch off dirt.

“Mistress! Hehehe! That tickles! Hehehe! That tickles bad! Hehehe!” Tabitha struggled in Samantha’s grip, splashing water everywhere.

“Hold still little Tabby,” said Samantha. “You’re going to make a mess.”

Mercilessly, Samantha spread poor Tabitha’s toes and scratched between them one by one. She played as if trying to dislodge dirt but in fact it only served to torture the ticklish blonde. Tabitha’s snickers gave way to a more robust giggling with each touch between the toes. When Samantha skritched the soft skin between Tabitha’s smallest toes the girl couldn’t help but beg.

“Hehehehehe! Not that! Hehehehehe! My toes, hehehehehe, too ticklish!”

“Nonsense, Sasha’a armpit are far more ticklish that your toes. In fact, I seem to recall a certain spot on your body that makes you wild.”

“Hehehehehe! OH NO! Hehehehehehe!”

“Oh yes, little Tabby loves having her thighs tickled. Doesn’t she?”

“Hehehehehehehehe! It’ll tickle me! Hehehehehe! You’re tickling me mistress! Hehehehehehehe!”

“We’ll wash there soon enough,” teased Samantha. “Right now its time to clean these feet.”

This time when Samantha reached down she pulled up a big wide brush like what you might use to wash your back. She ran it through the soap and until it had a good head on it. Tabitha yanked as hard as she could on her trapped leg, begging the mistress not to use the brush on her. Samantha just laughed at her begging slave and began scrubbing under Tabitha’s toes.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! OH NOHOHOHOHOHO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“This is for your own good,” said Samantha.

She worked the brush down onto the arch of the foot where it elicited howls from Tabitha. Toes curled reflexively, doing nothing to stem off the sensation of having her bare foot scrubbed by a soapy brush. The ghost had a knack for knowing all the most unbearable ways to tickle a girl; torture by brush would be one of the worst in her arsenal. It was an undeniable tickle, the kind that endlessly tormented the victim and allowed her to think of nothing but how much it was tickling her. Obviously Tabitha was no exception; she thrashed crazily and screamed for mercy.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASSSEEE! HAHAHAHAHA!”

“Stop that splashing Tabby! You’re making a mess on my floor.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CAN’T, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OH GAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHADDD!! CAN’T STAND IT! HAHAHAHAHA!”

The brush was applied to behind Tabitha’s left knee. One hand still held her ankle, ensuring that the girl couldn’t fold her leg closed. The blonde’s hands repeatedly got in the way, pushing the brush away and blocking the sensitive conclave behind her knee.

“Tabby, you’re acting like a little brat. Put your hands at your sides, right now!”

“Hehehehehe, I can’t! Hehehehe, you’re tickling me!!! Hehehehehe!”

“Hands at your sides! If you don’t I’ll punish with raspberries. Do you want that?”

“Nohohohoho! I’ll try! Hehehehe!”

Tabitha summoned all of her willpower and clamped her arms against her sides. Fingers curled into fists and she beat her hands against the back of the tub. Blonde hair flew as she threw her head from side to side, trying anything to take the edge off of the titillation from that wicked brush.

Thirty seconds of brushing behind the knee had Tabitha laughing like a lunatic. Then Samantha dropped the brush and took up the washcloth again. With spidery fingers she massaged it into Tabitha’s inner thigh. Tabitha laughed hysterically as her most ticklish spot was touched There was no way to keep her arms at her sides any longer; reflexively her hands had to try and push those tickling fingers away. Samantha had since released Tabitha ankle and it let the girl kick with all her strength. All the struggling did no good against the ghost’s advances.

“We’ve got to get you clean Tabby,” said Samantha. “Quit being such a stinker and hold still for me!”

“Hahahahahahaha! Not there! Hahahahahahahaha! I can’t! Hahahahahahahaha! No one, hahahahahahaha, could hold still, hahahahahahahahha, for this!!! Hahahahahahaha!”

Delighted by her slave’s response, Samantha began pinching and pleasing where Tabitha’s thigh met her backside. The blonde hopped around in the tub, sending water flying everywhere. It became a full time job to try to keep the blonde still while paying attention to those wonderfully ticklish spots.

Outside the tub, Sasha had come to understand how awful this punishment really was. She wanted to be the one in the tub getting the mistress’s attention. Even better, the brunette longed to be bathed alongside Alexa. A glance over to her redheaded friend revealed that Alexa was just as unhappy; she wanted to be in on the action instead of sitting in the corner.

By this point Samantha had worked herself in close, pressing her body against Tabitha’s. The thigh and backside tickling was making Tabitha lose her breath. Her laughter was still desperate but the sharpness of the sound was dieing off. A sudden observation on Samantha’s part brought the blonde sweet mercy; Samantha brushed her hands over Tabitha’s submerged nipples and commented on what she felt.

“Tabby,” said Samantha, “why are your nipples stiffening up? This isn’t exciting my slave, is it?”

Tabitha shyly turned her eyes away. Indeed, her nipples were standing at attention. All of this play throughout the night without release had keyed the girl up. The mistress’s affections and tickling did indeed excite Tabitha. She’d never been with a man before, or a woman for that matter, but she knew she wanted to make love to Samantha. More specifically, Tabitha wanted Samantha to be the one to make love to her.

“Mistress, does it turn you on when you tickle me?” asked Tabitha in a playful voice.

“I delight in tickling all my girls,” replied Samantha.

“I want to please my mistress,” whispered Tabitha. “I want to make my mistress love me.” Tabitha lifted her arms up and crossed them behind her head.

“Oh Tabby, I already love you.”

“Mistress, if you wash my ribs it will tickle a lot. The armpits will be even worse. I think they need to be scrubbed.” Tabitha wore a sheepish grin as she spoke; she tried to use a cutsie voice to attract her mistress. All that bare, ticklish skin was vulnerable before the mistress and Tabitha hoped the display would arouse her.

“Poor Tabby, so desperate for love. When I kiss you it’s like you don’t want to let go.”

“I wouldn’t if you didn’t tickle me,” replied Tabitha. “Even then I fight it.”

“Then fight it now,” teased Samantha. She leaned in close and pressed her lips against Tabitha’s.

The blonde was instantly in heaven again. Just like the kiss they’d shared earlier in the night, Tabitha poured her soul into it. Every ounce of her love was expressed in that gesture and this time she wasn’t going to let her mistress pull away.

Playful fingers began tap-dancing, very lightly, in the wells under Tabitha’s arms. The girl began grinning involuntarily but still she fought to maintain the kiss. Like tiny drops of rain falling, Samantha tapped her fingertips into those hollows and forced wiggles out of her love-starved slave.

Off to the side Sasha was beginning to fear that the mistress had forgotten about her. Her instructions were not to talk. Doing anything to disobey would mean risking a prolonging to the punishment. Sasha tried making a loud whining sound and fixed pleading eyes on the girls in the tub. All she wanted was to be like Tabitha right now, being kissed and loved. Tabitha could have the mistress; Sasha wanted to get close to Alexa.

Samantha raised her hand in Sasha’s direction, making a sharp gesture that screamed “Shut that mouth!” Right now it was Tabitha’s turn. She’d behaved and had earned the affection. In addition, it was fun to torture the girl’s armpits while she tried to resist.

Sasha grew silent and sulked; she needed some attention in the worst way.

Instead of tapping, now the fingers were making long strokes down through Tabitha’s underarms. The fingers were light as feathers, it was barely a scratch. As far as teases went, this one was a whopper, and it had Tabitha wiggling her body against her mistress. Laughter began to bubble up in the excited blonde’s belly; Samantha could feel her slave struggling and increased the speed of her tickling fingers.

Kissing lips were pursed into a grin and Tabitha lost the struggle. Samantha started tickling Tabitha’s underarms and sides in earnest, wiggling her fingers into the girl’s flesh. Tabitha cackled and threw down her arms, making a big splash that sent water flying out of the tub.

“Hahahahaha! Mistress! Hahahahahaha, kiss me again! Hahahahahahaha! Please! Hahahahahaha, more kisses!”

“Shhhhh,” whispered Samantha as she stopped the tickling. “I love you very much Tabby. I have endless kisses for you. Would you like a kiss now?”

“He he he, oh please mistress! You can tickle me to; tickle me until I’m crazy! I just want to make you happy with me.”

“Oh Tabby, I am so happy with you. Here comes your kiss, a special kiss just for you.”

Samantha submerged her head beneath the soapy, petal-covered water. The other two girls, the ones being punished, waited curiously and wondered what was happening under the waves. Tabitha suddenly tensed as she felt lips pressing against her belly. Many times Samantha had show a delight for raspberries and Tabitha feared she was about to receive one. The tickle never came though.

Moments later Tabitha arched her body back and gasped. Sasha looked to Alexa; Alexa looked back with a broad grin. They both new what was going on based on the sounds their pal Tabitha was making.

Soon moans and cries of pleasure filled the room; it was obvious where Samantha had decided to kiss Tabitha. The kiss had evolved as the ghost used her tongue to give Tabitha a sensation she’d never experienced before. There was a lapping against her clitoris that blew Tabitha’s mind; the girl launched from arousal into a pure erotic euphoria.

“Ohhhhh, oh gawd, mistress! I love you! Oh mistress! Oh, wait… what the… oh no! Hehehehe! Oh gawd! Hehehehehe!”

Alexa broke the rules; she had to know what was happening. “Tabitha, what’s she doing?! Why are you laughing?”

“Hehehehe…. OH MY GAWD! Hehehehehe! She’s, hehehe, she’s licking, hehehehehe, but she keeps tickling my thighs! Hehehehe! Oh nohohohoho! It’s making me crazy! Hehehehehe! It’s wonderful! HEHEHEHE! Oh mistress! Don’t tickle! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!”

Tabitha’s giggling became very high pitched. Her breath was ragged and desperate; her blue eyes sparkled with all the delight she was feeling. There was a moment when the laughter calmed and the moans became desperate; they were soon followed by shrieks of release. The other girls could only sit with dropped jaws as Tabitha was rocked by Samantha’s loving tongue into her first real orgasm.

By the time Samantha came back up from the water Tabitha had slumped against the cushions. Her eyes were no longer wild, now they were exhausted. She felt high, pleasure was coursing through her and she knew her mistress loved her.

“So, does Tabby love bath time?” asked Samantha with a grin.

“I love my mistress,” replied Tabitha weakly. “You know how to take care of me.”

“That’s my girl,” said Samantha. The ghost hugged Tabitha and tickled the happy girl’s tummy. Tabitha made a silly kind of giggle and half-heartedly swatted at the tickly fingers.

“Can I help bathe my sisters?” asked Tabitha.

“No sweetheart. If you stay in the tub too long it’s not good for you. Stand up for me.”

Tabitha did as told and Samantha helped her out of the water. The ghost wrapped a big, warm towel around the blonde and dried her off. Once that was done Samantha retrieved the green robe from the rack and slipped it over Tabitha’s body. Like the towel, the robe was comfortably warm as if it had just come out of a dryer. Tabitha sighed, she was in paradise. The other girls eyed her jealously.

“Alexa, I heard you speaking against my orders so your punishment will now start over. Sasha will get her bath while you brush your sister’s hair. Do you understand?”

“Can I be next in the bath?!” cried Alexa excitedly. “I got so worked up; I just had to know what you were doing to Tabitha. Please let me bathe now!”

“Please, let us both take our baths,” begged Sasha. “Can Alexa take her bath with me? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase? We’ll be really good, I promise!”

“Girls!” snapped Samantha. “I expect my commands to be followed. Alexa, take care of your little sister! Sasha, get into that water or I swear you’ll be sorry. Tabby, you be good for Alexa. This isn’t playtime, I expect you to let her brush your hair.”

“Yes mistress,” replied all three girls.

“Sasha,” continued Samantha, “your glasses will get fogged up in the bath. Give them to me.”

“Mistress, I can’t see without my glasses. I really hate it.” Sasha wasn’t joking; she was very sensitive about losing them. She’d be helpless without them.

“Sasha, I’m going to count to three,” warned Samantha

“Please mistress,” begged Sasha, “I’m not trying to be cute. I really do hate it! I’m scared of losing my glasses”

“One. You’ve lived with this phobia long enough. We’re going to face it together.”

“Mistress, I’ll do anything else. Please, just ask! Anything! Don’t take away my glasses.”

“Two. I’ll use discipline if I have to, but you have to learn to trust me. Give me those glasses now.”

“You let Tabitha have fun in the bath!” cried Sasha. “Why are you gonna make it awful for me? Don’t take them, please!”

“Three. Damn it Sasha, you’re acting like a spoiled brat. You made me count and now you’re going to be punished. I’m going to make you beg me to take those glasses!”

The brunette cowered before her mistress. Samantha didn’t hide her anger with the disobedient girl and Sasha knew there’d be hell to pay. Nevertheless, she was terrified of losing her glasses and there was no way she’d give them up, at least not voluntarily.

Next Time: Sasha is forced to laugh at her fears.

Great story. Cute and hot at the same time. I really like what you are doing with this series.

Midnight2_2222 you're a true genius...........i don't think I could come up with something as good as you

I'd like to thank everyone for saying so many nice things. I'm very happy that the series proved so enjoyable for people.

The 7th Chapter should be up shortly.

Midnight

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back