• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling experiences

Machinehead

TMF Master
Tickling experiences

Last Friday Katie and Todd were outside chillen when all of a sudden Todd took his finger and poked Katie's ribs. She flinched. No noise.

On Wednesday during 2 th period Chelsea and Todd were sitting next to each when all of sudden Todd reached his hand over and grabs and tickles her ribs and she laughed and flinched. She is extremely ticklish. Then he took his finger and slid it in her belly button and started tickling her belly button she made a little scream and flinched. Then he got up and when he came back she put her feet in his chair so he sat on her knees and tickled the back of her knee for a minute and she laughed and tried to get away. Then a couple of other times he tickled her ribs and she laughed and flinched. I think they like each other.

Also on Wednesday when were taking a group picture David poked Amber's ribs as they took the picture and she flinched and squealed. Then on the way out I tickled her ribs and she laughed and squealed.

Also on Wednesday Todd tickled Chelsea's ribs a few more times at lunch and she had the same reaction each time.

On Thursday during 4 th period Molly and Geoff were sitting next to each then Molly poked Geoff ribs he flinched and squealed and then he poked her ribs and she flinched and squealed. The she grabbed his knees he freaked and he grabbed her knees and she freaked. Then Daniel came in and Molly poked his ribs and he flinched and he poked her ribs and she flinched and made a weird noise and then they stopped.

Then at lunch on Thursday Chelsea was sitting next to Joe and he poked her ribs and she told him not to tickle her cause she was hyper ticklish. Then Todd poked her ribs and she flinched and squealed.

There was a lot of tickling this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting, man! One thing though; I edited out the last names in that story, please don't include them, as these people have a right to privacy. Not angry, just asking if you could please refrain from posting last names.
Scoob

Yes there are alot of ticklish ribs in my class. I will try to remeber not to use last names.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back