• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pick the title F/F

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
To say my heart hurts is a severe understatement. Though my attitudes have changed a lot, it still hurts. Some 10 weeks left, I still miss her. She was my world, my secret love. She was just.... Betty. Betty Rhomer was the most wonderful woman I ever met. Though she was in born in 1899 and I was born in 1985, we were so intune. She lived only 28 years, I lived only 18 years. She made me feel special, loved and free. No-one ever made me feel that way before or really since. There have been some dates, but I just can't move on from her. It hurts too much.

Daisy Adair watched Georgia Lass sleep on the chair. Georgia was crying in her sleep. Georgia was always crying in her sleep. Daisy was often sad for the little brown haired girl. She was a very pretty, little girl, so helpless and so defenseless. She understood very little of why she did it. Georgia refused to discuss and Daisy could still remember her bursting into tears in the bathroom. Georgia as Rube informed her was getting over Betty Rhomer, the lovely woman from the 20s whose pistol attitude and lovely English demeanour had enamoured the tiny teenager. Having lost her family and got on Rube's bad side after an incident, Betty had nurtured and taken care of her. Betty had always taken excellent care of the cynical child. Mason suggested and Daisy believed the 60s doper was right that George had been in love with Betty and Betty disappearance had shook her even further. Georgia was more and more lifeless, pulling even further away. Suddenly a knock on the door. "Hello? Millie?" called a voice. "Can I help you?" asked Daisy. "Oh I'm sorry! Wrong door! I'm looking for Millicent Parker!" replied the chirpy voice. "She's here, just asleep. She doesn't sleep well." responded Daisy. "Come in!" energetically spoke Daisy. Daisy introduced herself to the nice 50 year old woman. "OH hi! I'm Dolores! Dolores Herbig, you know Brown Eyes Herbig!" the chirpy woman introduced herself. "Oh you're Georgia's boss!" grinned Daisy. "Georgia?" asked a confused Dolores. Thinking fast, Daisy said "Yeah, Georgia's her middle name, Millicent Georgia Parker. It suits her, she's as cute as a peach!" giggled Daisy. "She is!" agreed Daisy. Dolores suddenly noticed the sleeping 18 year old's tears. "Oh my gosh! Is she crying?" gasped Dolores. "Yes! It's about Betty, even though she won't admit it!" answered Daisy. "Betty? Is taht someone she knows freom Alcoholics Anonymous!" inquired Dolores. "No, it's someone she knew, when she was an alcoholic. You see, Georgia or George as everyone else calls her. She lets you call her Millie? Wow, you must impress her. Well Georgia was in love with this girl during her alcohol times and they stayed together even after Georgia got sober. Well 10 weeks ago, she jumped , you see she was fearless and loved to jump into water and lakes and stuff. Well she mistimed a jump and died. All she left Georgia was a ring she bought her and her scrapbook of photos. She collected dead people's photos, it may her feel reassured!" lied Daisy. "Oh no! That was why her scrapbook was a photo album. Her girlfriend just died, how awful. She's such a trooper!" said a shocked Dolores. "She's in denial. She kind of lost her virginity to Betty, a lover thing. And she is completely in denial about being bi-sexual! She pretends like she and Betty were never... actually she doesn't talk about Betty anymore. You're cool about that aren't you?" questioned Daisy. "of Course, oh poor little Milly, recovering from alcohol, losing her girlfriend and still not drinking again. My heart goes out to you Millie!" dramatically acted the super happy Dolores. "Betty!" cried out George in her sleep, more tears tumbling down. "You know, I bet she's ticklish!" observed Daisy. "I'm sorry, Daisy, what did you say?" a confused Dolores asked. "ticklish! I think her belly good use a good stroke. Get her to giggle, brighten her up!" noted Daisy. "I'm not sure! I mean she sleeping!" replied Dolores. " You know you want to tickle her cute tummy!" pointed out Daisy. "A brief tickle then!" responded Dolores. Dolores gently reached under Georgia's tummy and gave a little scratch. Georgia giggled. "hehehestop tickling Betty! Just kiss me!" announced the sleeping Reaper.
That was our take on tickling a delictae Reaper! slighty different from the other fic!

Love Story!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!" howled Georgia Lass as Betty tickled her underarms. "Gosh you are ticklish sweetie!" observed Betty Rhomer, Georgia's companion and lover. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBETHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABETTYAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA!" roared the ticklish 18 year old as raspberry after rapsberry was delivered on her giggly belly. Being horribly ticklish made this torment unbareable. She remembered the incident involved Brenda Moore and hoped it would not escalalte like that. Betty was nude as ever as was the adorable Reaper. "Ticklish soles!" declared Betty, stoking the soft heels, the delicate arches, making laughter pour from Georgia. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBETTYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screeched the ticklish girl. "SO beautiful, you're are my beautiful young friend! But I think the soles need my tongue's touch!" revealed Betty, licking each sole one by one, while tickling her toes. It seemed to Georgia that even though she wasn't tied up, her body was immobile and her body was just one big tickle area for her beloved to torture her. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Georgia as the licking became more intense. As each sole was covered with greater level of saliva, it seemed to Georgia as if the speed that Betty was used was so fast that it was as if she had two tongues. Dolores couldn't believe she was licking Georgia's soles. Even more amazing was the diminituive undead sweetheart had not awoken even when she was stripped to her underwear and tied down. Dolores couldn't understand why or how she was doing this, but continued. It felt good and why not! Daisy then told her, it was time to lick some ribbies. Tickling as fast as possible, Betty's tongues was flciking across her ribs with ease and speed. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHBETTTYAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHASTAHAHAHAHHAPBETTYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!" groaned rather than expressed Georgia. Her laughter was becoming less cute and musical then croaky and groanlike. Her sounds were more delirious and garbled as her cries seemed to intermingled. Betty's long fingers danced around her belly and even moved again to her underarms. When the long fingers finally moved back, the noises that escaped the pretty lips of Miss Lass would have deafened an elephant. It got worst when Betty dipped her face into a very sensitive left armpit. Daisy smiled that the well shaven underarm of Georiga Lass was as sensitive as the rest of her. Her teeth completed the roll of her tongue on the defenseless flesh of the hollows. Defenseless, Helpless, vulnerable, all the things that made Georgia Lass irrestiable. Dolores suddenly stopped. "Why stop, hon?" asked Daisy. "Clearly Millie has had enough! But she sure seems better!" a grinning Dolores replied. "Definetedly!" responded Daisy. Daisy Lifted her unto the bed, put her clothes back on and tucked her in. "She's so cute and light!" observed Daisy. "Yes, she is! Well then Daisy, roommate of Millie shall we have the lunch I was hoping Millie would have with me?" asked Dolores. "Absolutely! Night, Georgia!" announced Daisy kissing her forehead. "Night, Millie!" repeated Dolores, repeating the action. "Night, Betty, I love you!" a sleepy girl replied. "I love you Betty!" said Georgia Lass. "I know, baby. I love you too, George!" replied Betty Rhomer.
Prologue
One week later, surprisingly the quota needed by Georgia Lass is met and she joins Betty in a high New Zealand mountain where they dived nude and made love for all time. As well of course, as give each other some tickles! As for Daisy Adair and Dolores Herbig.....
Love,
Heather and Anna

HAs anyone watched this show? because we were suprised at the lack of response!
Love,
Heather and Anna

i just read this story. awesome concept... but i'm a bit confused... isnt betty dead? great descriptions, i could picture cute georgia myself. i need to go back thru your threads and read more of your stories.

isabeau

a fan xoxo :smilelove :twohugs:

We're sorry that wasn't clear! George is being tickled and she thinks that in a dream state that Betty is doing it rather than Daisy and Dolores. We were also thinking of doing one involving either Charlotte or Mitsy.
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Thanks again the mighty TMFer Isabeau as well as RenegadeKing.

well, i have to admit, i have no idea what the source material is. but it was a good, although slightly confusing story. but that last post cleared some things up. so i say good job.

kep up hte good work
captain b.

you're welcome. that sounds like a very interesting show. i may just have to look into it. thank you for the info.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back