• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Update For Nest Attendees

QBWeaver

Verified
Boy we have a FABULOUS group of folks getting together for NEST. Seems almost like a family reunion to me! And some of the family I haven't met yet!

Just so you know... When you send in your deposit you will receive an email letting you know we've received it. So get your deposits in soon! We need those deposits in enough time to get you the necessary information prior to the event.

Then... The week prior to NEST I will be sending everyone information and directions for a social that will happen on Saturday and the information about the "Main Event" on Sunday.

I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!

Jan

Reminder

When sending in your NEST payment, PLEASE remember to include your
real name, screen name, and email address.

This is the only way can know who you are and get your payment deposited asap.

If you think you may have sent in a payment without this informantion, please email me at

[email protected]

Thanks!

~ Mina Van H. :bat: :justlips:

it's official

I cannot make it. I accepted a job which will not allow me to get to PHL for NEST. :( So.... hoping everyone there has a wonderful time, such as I was shown last year.

A couple of folks at last year's NEST were curious about my self-defense journey; check it out here: http://www.opendiary.com/entrylist.asp?authorcode=D442561 It's a bit rough in places, but in the end I've arrived in a better place.

Best wishes to you all, and have a wonderful time. *hug* WP

:( Sorry we won't get to see you this year. You'll be in thoughts, though. Hope the new job is an enjoyable one for you.

Ann

payment comfirmation emails

Hi All!

If you have sent in a NEST payment within the past 10-14 days, you will be recieving a comfirmation email either by or over the weekend. Sorry for the delay. Trying to keep up with the recent tidal wave.

Thanks!

Mina :justlips: :bat:

PS...If you haven't made your hotel reservations yet....do it now! Rooms are limited.

Hi, Max weighing in here.

Just so everyone knows... It takes a lot of money to put on a NEST Gathering. We have to rent a venue, rent bondage equipment, buy all the food from the catering company, buy door prizes and supplies. Last year, I brought in a model who I shot a video with and did a brief demo. I paid her for her time. So many unexpected expenses arise like refreshments for our social including plates and cups and utensils. You get the picture. The biggest expenses are the venues and equipment rentals. This is why it is very important to get your deposits in. That way, everything is taken care of so you can simply show up to the various events and have a good time.

Also, since many people say they are coming (many more than the actual number) your deposit insures your entry. Many times we have a numbers crunch and a limited amount of space.

So please get all your deposits and questionaires in immediately to be sure you get in. I want to see everyone this year. Lots of wonderful surprises and demonstrations are planned.

See you then!

Max :firedevil

New male ticklee---I want to try NEST for the first time

Hi...I just joined TMF a few weeks ago, and I don't know anything about NEST, other than I want to experience it for the first time. How do I go about applying? How do I reserve a spot? Who do I pay? (I live in Philly, so I don't need a hotel room). Thanks ! Phil

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back