• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True tickle that happened today

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Today in one of my classes, my friend Jennifer got tickled. She was wearing sandals and crossing her legs(leaving a foot hanging off to the side loosely), and the guy next to her slowly took his pencil and traced it very lightly up and down her bare toes. She giggled and put her foot away, then when she would put it back he would do it again. Then he aked her why she was giggling(with that 'i know already' look on his face). she turned around to him and said,
"because your tickling my toes!"
:)

I'm sure this has been asked before, but since I'm fairly new, I hope you'll indulge me. How old are you tummyticklish?

I ask because your posts suggest high school, and I have many fond memories of tickling incidents from high school. I only wish I'd logged them like you do!

Laughter

First off she is 18. I am also 18. I ain't sure about herbut I am still in highschool. My best guess is that she is still in high school. So there ain't nothing wrong with that.

TummyTicklish do u have MSN, AIM, YAHOO MESSENGER or ICQ, cuz it would be cool to talk to u.

Just wondering u dont have to tell me but i was just curious, cause i wanna get some friends from here.

Biscuit, thanks for filling me in.

Tummyticklish, sorry for putting your age under the microscope. That wasn't my intention.

Laughter

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back