• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Witherrock Estate, Part 7 (F/F) & (FFF/F)

Midnight2_2222

TMF Poster
Here’s part seven of the series. All of the characters are 18 years old or over. Please don’t reproduce any part of this series for profit. Comments are welcome.

Last Time: Sasha, Alexa and Tabitha have become the loving slaves of Samantha, a ghost who fancies herself their mistress. The girl’s bath time got off to a good start with Tabitha having a wonderful time (and getting clean too). However, Alexa and Sasha have been misbehaving and the mistress is unhappy with them. As we speak Sasha is refusing to give up her glasses before getting in the bath and as a result she’ll have to deal with Mistress Samantha’s punishment.

“The Witherrock Estate, Part Seven”

A vision of loveliness, Sasha’s naked form cut a striking pose in the candlelight. Behind her thin glasses timid hazel eyes were trembling as her mistress approached. Samantha wanted Sasha to remove her glasses during her bath and the brunette wasn’t about to let that happen.

Her entire life Sasha had lived in abject terror of losing her specs. She didn’t usually enjoyed being helpless, in fact her time with Alexa in the other room had been one of the few that she was vulnerable and walked away somewhat happy. Without her eyewear Sasha was virtually blind, unable to make out faces or navigate a room. If they broke or were lost it would be terrible and thus she never let anyone handle them. The only person she would trust with something so important was herself.

Also, Sasha wasn’t feeling like being particularly cooperative with her mistress right now. Jealousy burned within her after seeing Tabitha’s bathing. Samantha had given Tabitha everything and more. Meanwhile, all Sasha wanted was to snuggle with Alexa and that too much to ask! It struck a cord with the brunette and she probably would have mouthed off yet further if not for Samantha’s obvious anger.

“Fine Sasha,” began Samantha, “if you don’t want to give up your glasses I won’t take them. Instead, I will make you beg me to take them. By the time we’re done with your punishment you’ll be screaming at the top of your little disobedient lungs for me to take them away.”

“Mistress, why are you being so cruel to me?” whimpered Sasha. “I think you like everyone else but me. Why would you take my glasses, you know it’ll make me miserable.”

“That’s not true and you know it! Sweetheart, I love all of my girls. I love you just as much as Tabby and Alexa. I might punish you a little more because you don’t behave. If I really hated you I wouldn’t take time to correct your behavior, now would I?”

Sasha just stared back with her timid eyes.

“You’re broken Sasha, enough to be my slave, and now we have to take the next step. You’re afraid to trust me and that just won’t do. I’m going to show you how to give up your control and love every second of it. Don’t be afraid, I won’t hurt you, but I will discipline you.”

Samantha looked over to Alexa and Tabitha, who were watching the scene play out with great interest. They knew how Sasha felt about her glasses and that she’d never give them up. At the same time, they both also wanted Sasha to know the enjoyment that they had experienced with Samantha. Sasha obviously didn’t feel like she was part of the group and her friends wanted to change that. Therefore, when Samantha gave the girls their next order they were happy to comply.

“Girls, come over here,” said Samantha. “Your sister is very unhappy. If you’ll both be dolls and hold her arms up I’ll put a smile on her face.”

“No wait!” snapped Sasha. “If you do that she’ll take my glasses away!”

“I promise I won’t,” said Samantha. “Remember what I said. You’re going to beg me to take them by the time we’re done.”

“Mistress,” said Alexa, “may I kiss Sasha? I think she needs it.”

“Yes my sweet,” answered Samantha, “if you two hold her arms we’ll all give her love and kisses. We’ll give her so much love that she’ll never question it again.”

“Get away from me!” snarled Sasha. “What are you guys doing?! Alexa, come on! Please, I thought you loved me! Don’t betray me when I need you most!”

The girls wrestled Sasha to the floor. Alexa, being quite the athlete, probably could have overpowered her without help from Tabitha or Samantha. Together they were more than a match for Sasha. Sasha cried the entire time; she couldn’t believe that Alexa would do this to her after being so affectionate before.

The true motives of Alexa were simple; she just wanted Sasha to know what she and Tabitha had already experienced. Part of Sasha was still fighting the mistress. Until she completely let go and let herself be happy Alexa knew they couldn’t be together. Not in the way she wanted, at least. When Alexa had made love to Sasha it had opened a door; it was time to push Sasha the rest of the way through it.

When all was said and done Sasha was pinned with her arms up in a “Y” shape. Tabitha sat on her right arm; Alexa sat on the left. Samantha scooted over Sasha’s bare tummy and with that she was held immobile.

“So what are you gonna do now?” said Sasha. “I guess this is when you tickle my armpits. You know that’s my spot, I’ll lose my mind when you do it. Fine, you might make me laugh, but I’ll never give in.”

“What I have planned is far worse,” said Samantha. “I’m going to make you believe you’re loved. Girls, please show your sister how we feel about her.”

Without delay Alexa knelt down and pecked a kiss on Sasha’s cheek. She whispered “I love you” to the brunette and then went to work playing behind the girl’s ears and stealing kisses at the base of her nose.

Tabitha sat confused; she wasn’t quite sure what to do. Kissing Sasha, who had been her best friend for life, was a big leap. Finally when Samantha joined in the love fest, lavishing kisses along Sasha’s neck, Tabitha decided on her course of action. She was going to make Sasha feel loved too. Before this night Tabitha had never known that she could enjoy the company of a woman or knew that she’d love being dominated. Now it was time to push boundaries and try even newer things. Tabitha began laying ginger kisses up Sasha’s arm.

When Tabitha’s lips got to just above Sasha’s armpit the brunette gasped. It certainly was tickly and having Tabitha administer the kisses added something to the sensation. Sasha rolled her eyes up towards Tabitha; there was no way her friend would do it.

Much to Sasha’s surprise, Tabitha followed through. She kissed down, gently pecking her lips into the well of Sasha’s armpit. A huge grin spread on Sasha’s lips and she involuntarily tried to wiggle. The positioning of the girls pinning her down made any escape impossible.

Meanwhile, Alexa had been pleased to see the bright smile on Sasha’s face. She decided to tease her brunette girlfriend by brushing her lips against Sasha’s. Every so often Sasha would get excited and try to start a kiss; however, Alexa would pull away before a satisfying lock could be made. This game played itself out over and over.

Seeing how effective her slaves had been thus far, Samantha decided to leave the kissing to Alexa. The ghost slipped a single index finger down the inside of Sasha’s arm. It strolled lazily across the conclave of the armpit. Once through the hollow the finger was arched back up for another pass. The second time through Samantha let her finger loiter in the dimple that marks the armpit’s centermost area. It was a terrible tease and Sasha’s lips quivered with the urge to snicker.

As for the other underarm, Tabitha was really getting into her work. Sasha seemed to be responding favorably and getting the girl to enjoy herself was what this exercise was all about. A quick lick in the dimple of Sasha’s armpit made the girl jump; in fact Sasha was barely able to stop the giggles from escaping. After that Tabitha started mixing it up, giving a kiss followed by a little lick. Every time the pattern repeated giggles would bubble up in Sasha’s tummy and the girl’s smile would broaden.

“Do you still think I’m betraying you?” whispered Alexa. “I keep thinking about what I did to you in the dungeon room… on the bed. I want to do that to you again, over and over. I love you so much Sasha.”

Reply was impossible; if Sasha opened her lips she’d start laughing and never be able to stop. Still, the emotion in the girl’s eyes said everything; she felt the same way about Alexa. Making love to Alexa seemed a dream made reality for Sasha.

“Very good girls,” said Samantha. “Sasha knows that we love her. Even tough girls need love. Don’t you Sasha?”

By this point Alexa had excited herself so much that she no longer wanted to tease. She locked her lips with Sasha’s and they exchanged a deep kiss. The sporadic urges to giggle made it an interesting experience and even Alexa had to smile during the smooch.

Also getting fired up, Tabitha rolled her tongue in circles around the outside of Sasha’s underarm. Each rotation made the brunette buck. It was a delightful game and Tabitha was happy to tease that armpit over and over.

“Alright girls, that’s enough,” said Samantha. “I have to discipline your sister now. Just sit on her arms so she doesn’t hurt herself.”

“Please Sasha,” said Alexa as she broke the kiss, “let her have your glasses. I promise I won’t let anything happen to them.”

Sasha looked confused. “Well… I wish I could… no Alexa. You know I can’t.”

Suddenly Samantha dug her fingertips into Sasha’s armpits. The brunette wasn’t prepared and squealed with forced glee. The fingers began wiggling around and Sasha couldn’t help but crack up. The girl threw her head back and laughed as her sisters looked on.

“OH GAWD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THERE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAWP! HAAHAHAHAHA!”

“You know how to make me stop,” said Samantha calmly. She skittered her fingernails up Sasha’s arm and then back down into the dimples of her underarms. Helpless laughter ensued as Sasha was truly ticklish under her arms.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEEEEAAAAHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEAASSEE! JUST ONE BREAK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ONE BREAK! HAHAHAHAHA!”

“Bad girls don’t get breaks,” said Samantha, her tone still calm and steady. “Good girls get baths. Which do you want to be?”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Bad girls also get raspberries. Would you like one?”

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“If I give you a raspberry I’ll have to take my fingers away from your armpits. Are you sure you wouldn’t like a raspberry instead?”

Anything would be better than having her armpit titillated. True, Sasha had just about lost her mind during her previous raspberry session with Samantha. In the end, getting those fingers out of her underarms made it a good deal.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! HAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! HAHAHAHAHAHA! MISTRESS PLEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Well, since you asked so sweetly I’ll give you what you want,” said Samantha. The ghost motioned like taking in a deep breath and then leaned down over Sasha’s right armpit.

That fiend wasn’t going to tickle her stomach; she was going to use her lips under the arms! Now aware of where the raspberry was going to be administered, Sasha’s eyes grew wide and she screamed for mercy.

“Hahahahaha, OH NO! Hahahahaha, not there! Please, hahahahaha, do it on my belly! Hahahaha., don’t do it there!!! NO, HAHAHA DON’T!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

A long, wet raspberry in the girl’s armpit made Sasha’s hysterical. There was no respite, no way to escape the sensation. It regressed her back in age and made her howl with laughter like when her friends tickled her as a little girl. Not content to stop there, Samantha followed the raspberry with some quick tickly licks that made Sasha squeal with delight.

“Oh Sasha, you do taste so wonderful. Each of you girls has a taste unique and all your own. It’s the armpits with you; they’re just so ticklish and tasty. I have to have more!”

“Hehehehehehe, STAWP! NO! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Hehehehe, not again! NOT ANOTHER ONE! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

Two tickly raspberries were blown in quick succession, one in the left underarm and then another in the right. Sasha looked so cute as she tried to turn her head away from the tickled armpit; as soon as Samantha would switch targets the poor girl would have to whip her head back the other way. Titillating licks followed the raspberries like a caboose after a train; they were the quick and sharp kind that made Sasha bounce with each touch.

Alexa reached down to slide the now damp hair out of Sasha’s face. The redhead cradled Sasha’s head with her other hand so the girl wouldn’t try pounding it against the floor. Her poor Sasha was losing her mind with laughter. When would she just learn to trust and give up her glasses?

“I feel like writing a story,” said Samantha as she stuck out a single index finger. “I think I’ll write a story about S-A-S-H-A.”

Each letter of the word was written in Sasha’s armpit with the ghost’s fingernail. Whenever an “S” came up it was particularly ticklish; the letter required Samantha the stroke the armpit’s hollow from top to bottom and side-to-side. By the end of the word tears were flowing down Sasha’s face from laughing so much.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE (cough)! Mistress, hehehehehehehe (gasp), you have, hehehehehehe, to stop! (cough)”

“Is Sasha tired out? You know what to say to make me stop. Now, the next word in our story should be about our heroine. We’ll describe her as B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.”

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY GAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHADDD!! STOP WRITING!!! HEHEHEHEHE!”

“No, Sasha is more than beautiful. We’ll describe her as a G-O-D-D-E-S-S. Or maybe an A-N-G-E-L.”

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE (cough) (cough)! STAWP IT! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

“But she was a T-O-U-G-H-G-I-R-L and wouldn’t give up her glasses.”

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHE (cough)! STAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWWPP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE (cough)!”

“And in the story we must say how much we love Sasha. Oh yes, we L-O-V-E-H-E-R-S-O-M-U-C-H.”

After that Sasha’s resolve broke. Her face was bright red, her lungs were on fire. She was terribly ticklish in the armpits and the ghost knew it. Every second of tickling was an agony that just kept doubling. Those fingernails made the girl cry, squeal, laugh and squirm like she was being tortured to death. Not another word being spelled out could be tolerated; she was willing to pay price to make the touching stop.

“HEHEHEHEHE! TAKE, HEHEHEHEHE, TAKE MY (cough) (cough), HEHEHEHE!” Sasha lost her words in a fit of laughter.

“What’s that Sasha? Do you want me to take your G-L-A-S-S-E-S?” Sasha squealed with each letter as it was scribed in her underarms.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO MORE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE, TAKE THEM! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, TAKE THEM OFF! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!”

With loving tenderness Samantha began massaging her slave’s ticklish armpits with the palms of her hands. The massage took some of the after-sting out of Sasha’s underarms although she could still feel the memory of fingernails scraping her armpits. This would go on for several minutes until her nerves figured out that the mistress’s “story” had come to an end.

“Alexa, could you be sweet and watch Sasha’s glasses for me?” asked Samantha.

“Happily mistress,” replied Alexa. She lifted them off Sasha’s nose and then, unable to help herself, showered kisses all over the girl’s face. The brunette’s skin felt hot, she was burning up from the crazed laughter. It took several minutes for her to regain her composure. During that time Samantha and her slaves applied badly needed T.L.C., especially Alexa who couldn’t kiss the girl beneath her passionately enough.

Finally, Samantha had to proceed with Sasha’s bath. “Very good girls. You’re very good sisters. I like to see you three taking care of one another and I promise there will be treats for all of you after were done with the baths. Now it’s time to get Sasha clean. Alexa, you can brush Tabitha’s hair now. When Sasha is done I’ll bathe you next.”

The ghost helped Sasha get to her feet. The brunette was completely disoriented; she couldn’t make out anything in the blurred field that her vision presented. It was terrible for her; she had to rely on her mistress to stop her from falling over something. Samantha was patient with her slave and they took baby steps together until Sasha made it to the tub.

“I-I-I’m scared,” Sasha admitted.

“I know sweetie. Don’t be afraid, I won’t let you fall.”

With a little help from the ghost Sasha was able to settle into the water. Almost as if by magic, the water was still perfect. It was clean, warm, soapy and wonderfully relaxing. After her ordeal Sasha was all worn out; all of her tensions flowed out into the water. A sigh of contentment escaped and despite her blindness the girl felt happy. The only thing missing was Alexa.

If she could see Sasha would have noticed Samantha coming into the water. Just like before, the ghost didn’t seem to get wet although she did disturb the water as she moved. Gently, she gripped Sasha’s right wrist and lifted the girl’s arm.

Sasha jumped, without her sight she didn’t know exactly what Samantha was doing. “Mistress, please, don’t tickle my armpits anymore! Please, don’t do that! PLEASE!”

Fears were lifted as she felt the warm washcloth massaging under her arm. Samantha was careful not to tickle and by the time she’d cleaned both underarms the last of the sting from the “story” had faded. Through the cloth Samantha massaged and rubbed her exhausted slave along her back and around her neck. Sasha seemed particularly happy about the attention to her dainty neck and squealed with delight as Samantha washed all around her collar. Samantha noted that for later; it was obviously a pleasurable spot for her slave.

“Do you understand how much I love you now?” asked Samantha. “It’s not so bad, not having those glasses. Your mistress is going to take good care of you.”

“Yes mistress,” whispered Sasha contently.

“I have to wash your tummy now. I know how ticklish you are there and I don’t want you to be surprised when I touch it.”

“It’s alright. Just be gentle with me. Are you gonna wash my belly button too?”

“Yes sweetie, I am.”

“Oh no… do you have to wash me there? You really tortured me last time you touched there mistress”

“I know baby but we must be thorough. Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle. I now how fragile you are even if you don’t want others to see it.”

Sasha blushed and looked down, that was true about her. She didn’t have long to think about it before her mistress slipped under the water and positioned her lips near Sasha’s belly. Laughter rang out as bubbles were blown all over her abdomen. The point of contact, right beside her navel, was the worst. Besides the flashpoint, the bubbles would travel up along her sides and into her armpits, teasing with little tickles every time they touched her skin.

“Tee hehehehehehehe. Oh mistress! Hehehehehe, what are you doing? Hehehehehe.”

It wasn’t as harsh as a raspberry as the lips were not physically on Sasha’s skin. The point of the exercise was to blow tickly bubbles and tease the girl. The mission was accomplished and Sasha was squealing with delight at each application of the bubbles.

“Are you having a good time Sasha?” called Alexa from the counter. She was busy brushing Tabitha’s hair but kept an eye on Sasha’s adventure in the bath.

“Tee hehehehe, oh yes, hehehehe, she’s blowing bubbles on my tummy! Hehehehehe, it’s really ticklish! Hehehehehehe.”

“Yeah, I can tell,” said Tabitha. “She’s good at making us laugh.”

“Sure, but you love it,” teased Alexa. The redhead gave her friend a playful poke in the crooks of her armpits. Tabitha giggled and squirmed away from the tickling.

Meanwhile, the mistress had slithered her tongue out and was gently lapping it in Sasha’s belly button. Once again, this was far less harsh than the previous tummy tickles that Sasha’s had been subjected to. Samantha wasn’t pushing her tongue against the button at the navel’s base. Instead, she was just lightly teasing with a stroking tongue that worked its way in and out. The result was a giddy girl who threw her head back and chuckled happily.

“He he he he he he, now she’s, hehehehehe, she’s licking my belly button! Hehehehe! Oh wow, that feels so weird, hehehehehehe.”

Tabitha giggled at her squirming friend in the bath. “Be careful Sasha, she might go lower.” The blonde gave her friend a wink.

“I hope she doesn’t,” said Sasha honestly, “not until, hehehehe, Alexa is in here with me, hehehehe. I hope, hehehehe, she tickles us both again, hehehehehe, like when we were in the room together before.”

Alexa and Sasha exchanged loving looks; it was a quirky scene as Sasha was trying to stifle her giggles. Tabitha laughed at both of them and wondered what had gotten into everyone tonight. Hearts were on fire and everyone seemed to be getting mushy. In the end it didn’t matter, they were together and they were happy.

Out of the water rose the mistress. She reached out and tickled all around Sasha’s neck with her fingertips. The brunette chuckled and wiggled for her mistress’s delight. Unable to see where the tickle attacks were coming from, Sasha’s defense was pathetic and Samantha had an easy time eliciting giggles from her plaything. It was wonderful to see her slave happy and laughing again where she’d been so upset earlier. In fact, Sasha had developed a playful twinkle in her eye and Samantha wondered what things her slave might be thinking about.

“Mistress, do you have any fish in this tub?” asked Sasha between her snickers.

“Fish? Whatever do you mean dear?” said Samantha. She wondered what game Sasha might be asking for. No matter what, Samantha was eager to play if it meant Sasha was going to start to relax with her.

“Do you have any piranhas in this pool?” asked Sasha. “I wouldn’t want to get bit.”

“Oh no dear, no piranhas. There is a shark though.”

“A shark?! Oh my!” Sasha emoted shock at the notion that a shark was in the bathtub.

“Indeed. She’s a good shark though. Although sometimes, when she gets hungry, she likes to nibble on little slave’s toes.”

“Do you think she’s hungry now?” asked Sasha in an excited voice. She began wiggling her feet around just thinking about it.

“Hmm, she might be. I’d better ask her.” And with that Samantha slipped back under the water.

“Mistress?” asked Sasha blindly. “Mistress, where did you go?”

“She went under,” said Alexa. “I think someone’s about to get her tootsies tickled.”

“I know,” giggled Sasha. “I hope she does! As long as it’s gentle I’ll like it.”

“I know, me too,” said Alexa.

“Gentle tickles are nice,” chimed in Tabitha.

The conversation ended with Sasha’s yelp; something was nibbling on her right big toe. It was a tender nibble but it was tickly too. The brunette grinned widely and tried to pull her foot away. All too fast the “shark” grabbed her ankle, trapping the foot, and Sasha knew the game was just beginning.

The grin grew wider and then gave way to snickers as the shark “ate” her big toe. Sasha could feel it was in the mistress’s mouth, the tongue was titillating the tender flesh at its base while the captured toe was gently sucked on. Fingernails swam over the sole of her foot and Sasha chuckled in response.

“Hehehe, now she’s using her fingers. Hehehe, my feet are so ticklish, hehehehe, I can’t stop giggling, hehehehe.”

“Your feet aren’t’ nearly as bad as mine,” said Tabitha. “She had me losing my mind.”

“I have the most ticklish feet out of both of you,” countered Alexa. “The mistress wrote the rules on my feet with a feather-pen. It tickled so much, I I’ll never forget the rules after that!”

“So that’s why you’re such a suck-up,” teased Tabitha.

Alexa poked Tabitha’s ribs through the robe mercilessly, causing the blonde to double-over and laugh freely. “So I’m a suck-up huh? Better a suck-up than a laughing stock like you. Coochie coochie coo!”

Meanwhile, Sasha had her own mirthful laughter going. The mistress had grabbed both of Sasha’s ankles and was holding them immobile. At the same time the ghost was stroking the tip of her tongue up and down the soles of Sasha’s feet. It wasn’t a torturous tickling, instead it was very playful and it kept the slave squirming in her mistress’s grip.

Out of the water, Alexa tickled Tabitha into taking back her words.

“Ok, I give, hehehe, I give!” cried Tabitha. “No more! You’re not a suck-up.”

Alexa showed her friend mercy and let up on the tickles. “You’d better not forget it. Now hold still, if I don’t get your hair brushed the mistress will probably punish us both.”

“Oh gawd!” snickered Sasha in the tub. “Hehehehe, she’s blowing bubbles, hehehehehe, on my feet! Hehehehehe. It feels crazy! Hehehehehehe.”

Samantha gave the right foot a swarm of bubbles, then the left, and then the right again. Toes danced cutely as they were tickled by the rolling bubbles that had teased every inch of the girl’s soles. Under the water Samantha couldn’t help but laugh; she knew that Sasha was enjoying the game and it made her feel alive again. Kisses were then given to each and every toe on Sasha’s feet.

When Samantha rose out of the water she was rewarded with Sasha’s beaming smile. Quietly she glided through the bathwater until she was right up against the happy slave. Sasha couldn’t see her mistress but could still sense her closeness; the brunette stole a kiss on Samantha’s cheek.

“I love my mistress,” whispered Sasha. “I feel safe with you.”

“That’s the most wonderful thing that you could say Sasha,” said Samantha.

Upon hearing that Samantha was actually quite moved. It was hard to hide her emotion; the ghost wrapped her arms around Sasha and held her tight. Still smiling brightly, Sasha cuddled into Samantha and sighed contently. The ghost’s fingers lightly brushed against Sasha’s naked flanks; teasing and tickling the girl until she started snickering in her mistress’s arms. The brunette felt wonderful, out of impulse she snuck in a kiss right on Samantha’s lips. It was an honest kiss and she had meant what she said, for the first time she truly felt safe being vulnerable.

A curious sensation overcame Samantha. She felt lightheaded, as if she’d just run a marathon and was desperate for breath. The ghost got out of the water and stumbled over to where the robes were hanging.

A bright light enveloped the room. When all was clear the silvery ghost was no longer there. Instead, standing in her place, was a lovely young woman! Her long hair was autumn in color and her breathtaking dress was a kind of sky blue. Confused, the woman stared at her hands while breathing excitedly.

“Mistress?” asked Sasha as the concerned brunette gazed about blindly. “Mistress, are you alright?”

“She looks different now!” exclaimed Alexa as she rushed over with Sasha’s glasses. “Mistress, why did you change?”

“Did we do something wrong?” asked Tabitha, who ran to her mistress’s side.

Samantha cried, “No darlings, you did nothing wrong. You’ve broken my curse! It was Sasha, she was the last to give me her love and now I’m mortal again!”

Pausing a moment, Samantha looked over her girls. A sad look came to her face as she continued. “I’m human now. I have no power. I guess that means you’ll probably be leaving me… maybe calling the police or something. I don’t know how I could explain being a ghost. I can’t blame you if you’re mad though…”

“Oh mistress!” cried Alexa. “I can’t leave; I never got my bath!”

“We’re not going anywhere!” added Sasha. “We’d just get in trouble without our mistress!”

“We love you!” said Tabitha and she threw her arms around Samantha.

The other girls joined in, rushing to embrace their mistress. The fact that Sasha was soaking wet, that Alexa was dressed as a maid and that Tabitha was in her robe made for an odd display to say the least. One thing that couldn’t be denied was the honest affection between all of the girls involved; they didn’t want to be anywhere else but in Samantha’s company. Samantha openly wept, she was so happy to be alive again and in the company of her willing slaves.

“Well,” began Samantha as she composed herself, “I guess we’ll be taking your training to the next level. I’ll need your help to get revenge on a certain sorceress who cursed me so long ago.”

“Can we play in the bath first mistress?” asked Alexa.

“I wanna play too!” cried Tabitha.

“Hey guys,” said Sasha with a mischievous grin, “I wonder if our mistress is ticklish? You know, she is kind of human now…”

All three girls locked eyes on Samantha and beamed the naughtiest smiles one might imagine. Samantha put up her hands and backed into the wall. Unable to help it, she started giggling as her girls approached.

“Sasha! Alexa! Tabby! Don’t you dare! There will be hell to pay if you do!”

“I hope so,” said Sasha as she wiggled her fingers into Samantha’s ticklish, and now human, ribs.

The mistress’s squirming only encouraged the other girls to help. Alexa snuggled against her mistress and brushed her fingers all around Samantha’s neck and ears. Not wanting to be left out, Tabitha wedged her fingers under Samantha’s arms and tickled them thoroughly.

For a half second it seemed the girls might have made a terrible mistake; at first Samantha managed to keep a straight face despite the tickles. However, when all her slaves joined in Samantha’s resolve broke and she squealed with laughter. Within seconds the girls had wrestled her to the ground and were torturing Samantha with kisses and tickling fingers.

The united front presented by the slaves dissolved as Sasha snuck in a tickle on Alexa; Alexa summarily grabbed Sasha’s foot and raked it with her nails. Samantha sensed the opening and gave both of the girls a good tickle on the ribs that had them begging for mercy. The new attack failed when Tabitha wormed her fingers around under Samantha’s armpits, causing the mistress to lose herself in a giggling fit. Of course, this was followed by all three of them ganging up on Tabitha, stripping her robe off so numerous raspberries could be delivered onto her ticklish tummy.

Girlish laughter filled the house, the mixed laughter of Samantha and her naughty slaves. It wasn’t so odd a thing to hear for that was the legend of this haunted mansion. Even to this day the college girls claim it’s haunted, or so they say, by a tickling ghost.

The End.

Last edited:
:bowing:
Easily one of the best series I have ever read. I look forward to whatever you're planning next.
Again, bravo.

i agree. that was a great series.
is there a possible sequel where they do get Samantha's revenge against that sorceress? :)
oh, and it was cool that you had a girl in there with glasses who was blind as a bat w/o them. that's me! :) i can't see a thing without my glasses! :)

Ah romance! It's lovely! We approve! With Alexa and Sasha and Tabitha and Samantha, just wonderful! Tickling should be more synonmous with romance! (Clearly my Anna is a girly girl! I (Anna) am not! I love you Anna, my tough baby! I love you too Heather, my angel!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Great Series Midnight! I'm curious to find out if there will be a second one...like the attack of the sorceress or something in that manner. Anyways, great job! ^_^

Love and Peace!
Corey

Aw man it was going so well but you blew it right when you typed "The End."

Just kidding. I thought the tickling action was really innovative in this chapter, especially the tickle story told on Sasha's armpits.

This is a fantastic series but I am sure you need a rest after delivering seven breathless episodes for our reading pleasure.
I hope that you will be chronicling the further adventures of this ticklish and tickling foursome soon! :cool:

Thank you everyone for all the positive feedback. You never know how this kind of writing is going to be received but most people seemed to have found it worthwhile. The comments I get do drive me to push onward.

Now that this series is over, I have a ton of life stuff to take care of. On top of that, I have a non-TMF writing project to tackle.

Once I get everything in order and find a block of free time I might develop something new for the TMF. I see a few people asked about more material involving these characters and I must admit I did leave my usual backdoor to write the further adventures of these girls. On the other hand, I might just develop something brand new. Then again, I had wanted to do a Buffy story involving Faith. We'll see what the future holds.

Thanks again everyone. All the support is very cool and certainly gives me the will to continue writing.

Midnight

There's a hand full of stories in here I really, really like and this one is one of the elite few. It had good tickling action, correct grammar, spelling and reasonable spacing (a small point, but it can make a world of difference between readible and unreadible), and characters that actually showed emotion and depth (The only others that come to mind are Cosmo's "Black Rose" story and laughter_n_love's "Intimate Roommates" story).

Truth be told I was almost expecting a slightly darker if you will ending, especially with Samantha's line of affirming how she was tickling the girls to death early on- ie literally tickling the girls to death and having them chose to spend an eternity as willing submissives on the estate.

My only complaint- too short and Argh! What happens next?
Kudos on this one.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back