• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best online travel service?

dvnc

Hi all,

Been usin' travelocity for a while, and of late, they annoy me to no end. Is there a better service for reliably booking inexpensive flights? I've tried CheapTickets.com, and wasn't impressed with the volume of data there. Southwest.com was good and cheap, for what it served. Anyone know anything better?

dvnc

I'm not exactly a travel service, as I can't offer cheap tickets.

But as a travel agent and former tour guide, I gladly volunteer to give all of you any info about non-USA destinations you want to visit. I've seen quite a bit of this world, and my specialty has always been to give useful hints, usually not to be found in any books. Just drop me a line, it's free of charge! :)

Wow, thanks, Haltickling! I *would* like to do another UK gathering sometime next year...

Hey DVNC,

Tried Expedia.com or Bestfares.com? I've had pretty good luck with both of those.

As far as non-USA destinations... I'll take Brussels again ANYDAY! I just LOVED that place.

For my recent trip tp Florida, I used Orbitz.com $221.00 r/t from Albany to West Palm Beach(taxes included).

Jen

thanks!

don't think I tried any of those. thanks for the tips!

dvnc

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back