• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Neu INTERVIEW with ALEXA of BleuFetish Videos

Hey Folks

Here is a brand new interview with Alexa, the star of our new Alexa & Domina Skye clips. She is completely adorable and is reduced to a non-stop begging mess in these clips! Her answers are fairly short and to the point but fun to read!

I combined some of our own questions with others that have been used before on TMF, so thanks to those who originally wrote some of these questions.

You can purchase the “Alexa & Domina Skye” clips at www.tickling.info and/or www.BleuFetishVideos.com .

oh... and if you want to see the preview clip which has her answering some of these questions live for you Visit our friends at Tickle Theatre for the FREE CLIP

Now on with the interview!!
Enjoy

0alexa200x300.jpg
1alexa200x300.jpg

2alexa200x300.jpg
3alexa200x300.jpg

QUESTION: What are your most ticklish spots?
Answer: Under my armpits and my hip bone

QUESTION: What do you think is worse the anticipation of being tickled or actually being tickled?
Answer: both are just as horrible!!

QUESTION: For you in particular, is tickling more a silly playful nuisance, a kind of torture?
Answer: it depends on who is doing the tickling :)

QUESTION: All right, you're doing the tickling shoot, your tormentor comes towards you and about ready to begin tickling. What goes through your mind?
Answer: My mind shuts down and I just start getting giddy and silly.

QUESTION: Many people find tickling sensual and very arousing. Do you?
Answer: It can be...but not when I'm the one being tickled :) I think it is when I'm tickling someone else.

QUESTION: In general do you find men or women to be the better ticklers?
Answer: I really can't say.

QUESTION: What is worse - a tickle fight between you and someone else or being tied down and tickled, unable to give it back?
Answer: Being tied down for sure...at least if I can fight back it would be better.

QUESTION: What do models on the set really think about doing these tickling clips? - be honest Do you think it’s strange, fun, ridiculous, hot?
Answer: I think its fun and interesting!

QUESTION: The dialog in your "Alexa & Domina Skye" clips between you, Skye & The Mystery Hands is hysterical. They make you beg to be tickled on one spot and then another, make you beg to go home and other various things. Can you tell us a little about what the experience was like? Was it unbearable? Fun? Arousing? Can you give us some insight to what you were thinking during the shoot?
Answer: It was a very exciting and yet torturous experience...there were times where the tickling got to be so intense that it hurt.

QUESTION: If you could tickle torture any famous person in the world who would it be and why and what would you do to them?
Answer: Orlando Bloom...he's hot!

QUESTION: Were you tickled often as a child and/or now as an adult? By whom? Can you tell us a little about it? The intensity? Any Story(s) about when you've been tickled the worst?
Answer: I have always been tickled for as long as I can remember...by my sister...my friends...my boyfriends...the minute they know I'm ticklish they never let me go!

QUESTION: Anything you’d like to say to the tickling audience?
Answer: Not really...except for I found this to be a very interesting experience.

Good interview, Master J, thanks for posting. Her answers were short and to the point, as you say. I liked hearing of her tickling "history"

Mitch

Yeah, she's the genuine article. Nice video.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back