• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bossy Executive (F/M-some adult)

BBWticklee1973

TMF Regular
Sorry it’s so long, but I got engrossed in the storyline, lol but enjoy and any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Ginger was a tall brunette with beautiful olive complexion and a voluptuous body. She was the CEO of a major insurance company in town and was very business like yet had a sexy quality to her. At work she was all about business, she had a company to run and nothing stood in her way. Many at work gave her assistant, Scott, a lot of crap for being the male assistant to a female CEO but Scott didn’t mind. He utilized every chance to gaze at her sexy legs and feet and that beautiful butt of hers wiggling through the office in that tight business suit. Scott didn’t know what it was about her strict business like attire and attitude but what a turn on that was. He bet she would be one hell of a tiger in the bedroom and he wondered whether she was just as much a “take control” type woman there. Scott was organizing the daily tasks at hand and jumped as Ginger passed behind his desk barking an order to get their counsel on the phone for a conference. After dealing with the chill and immediate throbbing between his legs, Scott jumped on the phone and called up the company’s legal counsel.

The day was long and tedious and Scott was looking forward to going home and relaxing with a beer and Monday night football. It was 4:30 and Scott was getting ready to shutdown his computer and get the hell out of work when all of a sudden Ginger came out our her office with no shoes on and eyeing him boldly. “Oh Scott, would you be a dear and stay a little late tonight and help me do some research on our claim numbers?” Scott sulked back into his desk chair and eyed her with utter disregard for her position in the company. “Ginger, I was really looking forward to getting home and relaxing. This has really been one hell of a day,” Scott snipped back. The look of fire in Ginger’s eyes was hard to miss, if looks could kill Scott would have been dead on the floor. “Excuse me Scott, but I thought your loyalty lie with our company here and not with “relaxing at home on your ass!” Ginger shouted back. With that, Scott sat back in his chair in defeat and resigned himself to the fact that he does work for the CEO, no matter how much he wanted to get home. “Yes, ma’am,” Scott replied, “I’d be happy to work overtime this evening.” He glared around the corner at Ginger and watched her swagger back into her office. He snarled quietly and tried to look forward to his football and beer later on in the evening.

Little did Scott know about Ginger’s real plan for keeping him in the office late that night. Certainly she was the CEO of a major corporation but her social life was severely lacking in addition to taking care of her tickling fetish. The reason for hiring Scott in the first place was to know that she would be in control of another man in her life. After all, Scott was a well built man with chiseled arms and strong masculine hands. His dark piercing eyes gave her chills although no one at all would have known it. It would give her immense pleasure to break him with tickling and orgasm torture. Ginger tapped her fingernails on her desk harder and harder as she anticipated the evening ahead. Poor Scott had no idea she had overheard from other guys at the company of his thoughts about her curvy legs and petite soft feet. Such naughtiness shall not be tolerated here and she had to make sure he was punished thoroughly for even thinking such thoughts about her.

Scott was unaware of all the bondage equipment hidden in Ginger’s office. Wouldn’t he be shocked if he knew of the stocks that flip out from under the desk, the bondage table that slid out from inside the wall, and that third drawer on her desk certainly didn’t hold files and pads of paper. She kept it locked and the key hidden as it housed all her favorite tickle toys and the remote to open the bondage table and stocks. Ginger thought about how exhilarating it will be to tickle Scott into submission and take that attitude away. She had made sure she had gotten her nails and her toes done so she could torture Scott with her long manicured nails and her soft delicious toes. I mean what kind of boss wouldn’t do such things for her male assistant. She smirked and walked back out to Scott’s desk.

“Oh Scott, why don’t you go out and get yourself some dinner and when you come back, we’ll be ready to start with the research.”

Scott grunted under his breath and tried to sound eager, “Yes Ginger, I’ll be back in a half hour ready to help you.”

That would give Ginger just enough time to get everything in order and the rest of the employees will be gone for the day. Ginger thought to herself, “We wouldn’t want any witnesses to Scott’s tickle torture. I’m sure he’ll be screaming in no time to the touch of my long red nails and the wonderful tickle tools I’ve bought over the years.” Ginger swung her head back and laughed in anticipation of poor Scott’s tickle torture.

Scott returned from dinner and found a note at his desk asking him to bring a pad and paper into Ginger’s office and be ready for some work. Still pissed that he was working late, he tried to look on the bright side and realize he’d be able to see those sexy legs and feet of hers while they worked. She always took her heels off and propped her feet up on the desk. His mouth was watering at just the thought of those toes, housed in those sexy black stockings. He snapped himself out of that thought and realized he was throbbing in lust again. “Shit, I can’t walk into her office like this, she’ll surely notice.” He tried to think of the ugliest thought he could think of but to no avail, Ginger’s pretty cute toes and soft soles kept entering his mind. Just as he was contemplating what to do, Ginger called from inside her office, “Oh Scott, I hear you out there, please come in immediately so we can start on our uh project.”

“Shit, what was he to do?” He located the biggest paper pad he could find and hovered it over his groin area, snickering to himself, he wasn’t sure he could pull this off but he slowly walked into her office and as soon as he saw what was before him, he dropped the pad of paper and in all of its splendor, his throbbing hard on was at attention right before Ginger’s eyes. That was the last thing on his mind as his eyes widened in shock and bewilderment at the stocks sitting beside her desk and the black bondage table with straps on the right side of the office.

Stuttering to gain control of his speech Scott finally uttered, “uh um Ginger, what exactly is going on here?”

Ginger looked at Scott deviously, “well Scott you know I’m well aware of your obsession with certain parts of my body and the naughty thoughts running through your mind daily about them so I thought we’d just have a little punishment session to show you who’s really boss and to make you pay for all that insubordination.”

Part of Scott was in shock and dismay at what his boss was saying. But on the other hand, she was incredibly sexy with her tight business suits and her high heels, he just might have to see where this leads. “What the hell is she talking about, how would she find out about my thoughts.” Scott shook his head vigorously and said, “I don’t know what you are talking about Ginger. I have been the perfect employee staying late when you asked and making sure you look good doing your job.”

Ginger laughed and shook her head, “tisk tisk tisk Scott. I’m the CEO of this company. You don’t think I have ears upon ears around this place knowing what goes on especially the discussions between you young horny men around here.”

Scott was trying hard to hide his bafflement at this situation but was failing miserably. “Ginger, I don’t know what to say. What exactly are you thinking with all this equipment in here?”

Ginger slowly crept towards Scott, soft stockinged feet rubbing slowly against the thick carpet. “Scott, there’s a lot about me you don’t know. For instance, I have an insatiable appetite for tickling young virile men and I will tickle them into oblivion until they’re begging me to stop and then I’ll tickle them some more.”

At hearing this, Scott just about fell backwards but caught himself before completely falling over. Scott could barely get a word out but all he could think was how ticklish he was and how could this possibly be happening to him. She couldn’t possibly know about his childhood experiences of being tickle tortured by all the girls in the neighborhood or his past girlfriend who tied him up for hours on end and tortured him to the point of passing out. He was shaking now and Ginger could see it. The apprehension in his eyes was almost too much for her to take. She was pulsating herself at the thought of a new victim for her tickle torture.

“Now Scott, let’s get you onto that bondage table and see what you’re made of. You have to be punished for all of those naughty thoughts you’ve been entertaining in that head of yours.” Scott was ready to run for the door but Ginger anticipated that and yelled out “SCOTT, I MEAN IT, YOU ARE BEING PUNISHED AND I WANT YOU ON THAT BONDAGE TABLE NOW!”

Scott stopped dead in his tracks and turned around staring at Ginger. “Ginger I don’t really want to do this. I love my job here. Isn’t there anything else I can do as punishment?”

Ginger nodded her head and moved closer to Scott. She whispered in his ear lightly, seductively, “no Scott, you’re mine for the evening.” She licked his ear and continued to whisper, “Scott I’ll be very easy on you this time, trust me, I promise.” Ginger snickered under her breath. It had been a long time since she had a tickle victim. Scott had no idea what she had in store for him. “Scott, why don’t you slip out of those clothes. I’m sure this will be much more fun without all that fabric in the way.”

“OMG, she wants me naked besides, what the hell am I supposed to do?” Scott’s mind was racing in all different directions. He looked up at Ginger and could see the lust in her eyes. He slowly undressed and stood there looking back at Ginger. Scott hesitated and then reluctantly went and lay down on the bondage table. It was actually quite comfy considering. At least she made sure for comfort. He wiggled to get comfortable and watched as Ginger seductively strolled over to tie him into place.

After Scott was secured in place, two straps on each leg, two on each arm and one around his chest and midsection, Ginger stood back and admired Scott lying there helpless. Scott stared back at her wondering how bad it was going to be and was trying not to tremble. “Maybe I’m not as ticklish anymore, maybe I’m not as sensitive as I used to be,” he wished silently. He shook his head side to side because he knew how ticklish he was and if she used those long nails on his feet, he was dead.

“Now Scott, what was it you were going to confess to me about?” Ginger poised her nails just over Scott’s midsection ready for action. Scott’s eyes opened wide and he responded, “I don’t have anything to confess. I told you I have been a perfect employee here.”

“Oh, we have a stubborn employee here. I do like that. Although that’s the wrong answer Scott. Remember you are being punished because I have proof about those naughty thoughts and that you have been very bad.” With that Ginger circled her long nail around Scott’s belly button as he twitched and giggled. “Oh, I see you are ticklish. Just what I like to see.” Ginger was visibly excited at this point. She used both hands and tickled Scott’s sides and waist mercilessly for a good 10 minutes. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, yelled Scott gasping for breath. “I can’t take this, please stop!!”

“Oh, I’m so sorry Scott, this is not even the tip of the iceberg for you, we have hours of this left and you know what Scott, no one else is left in the building so your screams for mercy won’t matter. Did I mention my appetite for tickling is insatiable Scott? That means we will be here all night and I’ll still want more.”

Ginger now moved over to her desk as Scott’s gaze followed her. She was going into her desk drawer for something. “What the hell was she doing over there,” Scott wondered.

Scott’s eyes opened wide in terror as he saw what she had in her hand. “Oh my God, what are you going to do with that?” he asked in complete terror.

“Oh, this old thing, I’m just going to be running this all over your toes and soles. Perhaps just for an hour or so. I’m sure you’ll do fine,” Ginger grinned deviously as she wiggled the electric toothbrush in her hands. Before Scott could get a word out Ginger had turned the Sonicare on and was running in under his toes on his left foot. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <gasping> HHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN’TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT <silent laughter>!! “My my my Scott, now is that anyway to show me what a man you are. Surely this nice little electric toothbrush won’t harm you. Stop being such a baby. Remember I told you you are being punished severely for having such naughty thoughts about me.”

With that Ginger ran the toothbrush between each of Scott’s toes nice and slow so he felt every inch of ticklish skin. She made sure to get each and every toe and especially those soles. Scott was screaming in ticklish agony, music to her ears. “Come now Scott, be a big boy and take your punishment. I know you can. Is there something you want to confess to me now Scott. I might go easier on you if you do.”

Scott was panting trying to get his breath back but was unable to respond, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GETTTTTT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! “Now now Scott, whatever do you mean. I’m just being a good employer and making sure my employees stay in line and are punished accordingly for their mistakes. Surely I’ve done nothing wrong. I’m just helping you out.” Ginger was slowly strolling up to Scott’s torso and Scott was gasping for air. “What relief, she’s going to give me a break,” he thought. Before he could get that thought out though, Ginger had placed the Sonicare in one of his underarms and tickled the other with her long nails. “Coochie coochie coo Scott. Does that tickle? Awww you poor naughty boy. Look what happens when you have all those naughty thoughts running through your head. The underarm torture went on for a good 20 minutes and Scott was amazed he hadn’t passed out yet.

“Please, please, I’ll do anything, whatever you want, please stop. I can’t take this anymore. You have no idea how ticklish I am. I’ll die,” Scott implored. His begging fell on deaf ears as Ginger walked slowly over to the desk again, walking slower and slower to build up the anticipation. “Dear Scott, you surely didn’t want to confess anything earlier and that offer is not available anymore. You should have confessed when given the chance. Now it’s too late. I’m just going to make you beg and beg. I see you’re a little excited there Scott. Why on earth are you screaming so much when it clearly looks like you are enjoying this.” Ginger reached into her desk drawer and pulled out a long stiff turkey feather.

Scott took one look at the feather and was screaming “noooooooooo nooooooooooo noooooooooooo, please not that!!!” Ginger didn’t say anything but strolled over to Scott’s side running the feather up and down each side slowly and then faster and faster. “Come on Scott, tell me how bad you have been, tell me what a naughty man you are. Come on Scott. I’ll tickle you forever if you don’t.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA A <gasping> <squirming> NOOOOOOOO, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES I was naughty, I was bad, I had impure thoughts about you, it will never happen againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.” Ginger continued to tickle Scott’s sides and hips with that wonderful feather, never slowing down but constant strokes up and down, side to side. “Now now Scott, that’s exactly what I wanted to hear. Too bad you didn’t confess that an hour ago.”

Ginger stroked the feather up and down each side and circled Scott’s belly button multiple times. One of her favorite spots on a man was the creases right at the top of each leg. Oh that’s such a great spot to tickle especially when he can’t move or get away. She ran that stiff long feather softly along each crease, back and forth until Scott was hysterical with laughter.

“HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Ginger was laughing now wickedly as her little tickle toy was screaming out in ticklish agony. “Oh it must tickle so much Scott, I do not know how you are taking all of this.” She ran the feather up and down each thigh watching his skin twitch with each new stroke. The lust burning inside her was almost unbearable. Oh it had been so long since she got to play. She decided to run the feather up and down his shaft, using her nails to tickle his balls ever so lightly. Oh, was that the right spot. Scott immediately was throbbing from the excitement. Screaming “pleasssssssssse stooooooooooooooooooooooop HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I CAN’TTTTTTTTTTT TAKKKKKKKKKE IIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.”

“Oh, I like that, perhaps we’ll do this for the rest of the evening Scott. Looks like you really like that.” Ginger continued to circle the tip and up and down for another half hour while Scott screamed and begged for mercy. “Oh, he looked so yummy like that, I wonder how he tastes. Boy Scott, you look good enough to eat like that, all those muscles squirming and trying to break free, mind if I have a taste?” Scott was trying regain his breath but as soon as he got a bit back, Ginger started tickling and feathering him some more. “Nooooooooooo, nooooooooo, please, I beg of you, I can’t take it. I’m throbbing so hard, I think I’ll explode. Please have mercy on me.”

“Hmmmmmmmmmm,” Ginger never did understand the meaning of mercy. It never belonged in her dictionary that’s for damn sure. “You know Scott, I think you’ll thank me after you have that one big orgasm. And do you know what? Those balls of yours are going to be extra ticklish after that orgasm and you’ll still be tied up, muahahahahahahah. Isn’t that a shame.” Ginger bent down and licked the tip ever so slightly as Scott moaned in ecstasy. “OMG, please please, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.” Ginger continued to lick Scott as his throbbing hard on stared back at her. “What a delicious bunch of man you are Scott. Let me make sure these balls don’t feel left out. I wouldn’t want them to feel bad.” Ginger licked and sucked and tickled Scott’s balls for another 20 minutes before she could feel him tense up and explode in the biggest orgasm he had ever experienced. All the while she never stopped tickling his balls. Scott went ballistic, screaming, squirming, drooling all over the place. “PLEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSSSSE STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN’TTTTTTTTTTT TAKKKKKKKKKKKKKE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!” With this new found screaming and squirming, Ginger went in with a vengeance. She continued to tickle his balls but now was using her other hand to feather his now exhausted shaft. “You know what Scott, I think you’ll enjoy this even better if I bring you to orgasm again without stopping.”

Scott was unable to speak, his body was exhausted and he was babbling in what sounded like another language. “Oh yes Scott, isn’t this fun? The evening isn’t even over yet. Although I might have to let you go so you can get home and get some rest. There’s always another day tomorrow and I’m sure I’ll need your services again. The look in Scott’s eyes was enough to satisfy her for a brief period anyway. She had had her fun with him for a few hours and certainly she needed her rest as well if they were going to do this all over again tomorrow. “Ahhhhhh, the privileges of being the CEO.”

“Next time Scott we’ll use a little thing I like to call a blindfold. It will make the sensations even more unbearable for you as you won’t know when I’m going to tickle or where.” We’ll just save that for our next little rendezvous though. Wouldn’t want to spoil it for you dear. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

Scott was completely exhausted from squirming and laughing so hard. He had never experienced such an intense orgasm in his life. He didn’t know whether he should thank her or bring a sexual harassment suit against her. He was shocked he didn’t pass out from all the torture she put him through. What was he to do, this woman is going to do it to him again and again. Part of him enjoyed the sexual energy that came from it but the tickling was so unbearable. “I don’t think I can take anymore of this.” A thought occurred to Scott. Maybe him and some of his buddies could kidnap Ginger and take her to a cabin somewhere. He had heard she was unbearably ticklish herself. It would serve her right for what she put him though. What is she going to do, go to the police. Look what she had done to him. “That’s what I’ll do,” he thought. I’ll get a gang of guys together and I’ll get my revenge on her. We’ll see just how ticklish those toes and soles are.

The End

Certainly not too long.

Nice job and I too am awaiting to hear about Scott's revenge.

Great Story, PLease write more. I would love to hear more about her stockinged feet.

Thanks guys!! I appeciate the posts and positive words. I'm working on the revenge as we speak. :devil:

Great story i wish to god i was scott and i agree you should have scott get her back, this is the second story i read by you and you seem to know how to tap into male fantasy well.

intense tickler said:
Great story i wish to god i was scott and i agree you should have scott get her back, this is the second story i read by you and you seem to know how to tap into male fantasy well.

Thanks, I try :firedevil

Great story gorgeous and you know I am looking forward to the revenge story. Hell I may right my own version for you. :firedevil

fitnesstickle said:
Great story gorgeous and you know I am looking forward to the revenge story. Hell I may right my own version for you. :firedevil

LOL, feel free hon. And the revenge is already posted although it hasn't gotten as many rave reviews, lol. Thanks!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back