• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How about sitcoms?

strokeofgenius

TMF Poster
Gotta go with "Seinfeld"...some episodes were flat anf boring, but when the writers struck gold, they hit the jackpot.

The "dentist" episode (with "Jimmy"..."Jimmy played okay.") was one of the funniest episodes I ever saw.

Jerry, to Kramer: "You find the need to use a lot of obscenities at the dentist?"

Kramer, (with mouth full of novocaine): "When they pull that needle out, I let the expletives fly!"

Classic!

TITUS......that 70`s SHOW......only thing good on fox besides
THE SIMPSONS.......IMO the greatest show ever
FAMILY GUY

Last edited:
Well

Im down with "Everybody Loves Raymond"

Not big on sitcoms, I usually need to get engrossed in a two hour movie or something. But there are a few that I can't live without.

Family Guy, Simpsons, That '70's Show, Futurama, and Titus.

DAVE did you catch the season premier of FAMILY GUY thursday,funny as hell.....as always........i`ll put that on my list as well

"Are you local?"

Sorry all my American pals, but you have got no clue when it comes to hard hitting satirical, sarcastic humour. You guys get half way there on many occasions but end up with the inevitable deep fried sugar coating on most of your comedy shows. One day you may get to see "The League of Gentlemen" relentless, hard hitting and no "Bill Cosby" cheesey sick making "message" at the end. ENGLAND.

Amazing

Have you even been to America?? English comedy Sucks ass.....I see it all the time......I mean cmon, Mr. Bean!!! LOL gimme a break......you should know what your talking about before you insult Americans.....so go drink some tea......God knows you love that stuff.......we are responsible for THE comedy show....the Simpsons.....so choke on that slapnuts. LOL

Embarrasing

Hey come on croak do me a favour will ya is Bill Cosby funny? how about "The fresh prince of bell end (or what ever it is) some guy comes on the set and says "hi how you all doin?" (cue hysterical laughter) or "Friends" some girl comes on and says "Hellooooo" ( cue screaming fits of convulsive laughter" or how about "Ellen" ..."High I may be a lesbian but i am not going to say for sure till the next series" ..wow call 911 somebody people are fainting from laughing at this show. Think of it this way croak, we get to see all your shows and they are about as dangerous as Barbera Bush, but you never see many of our shows because you might get "fwitened" (poor babies)

I like Red Dwarf, but I don't get to see it very often.

LOL

Red the only thing I am "fwitened" by here is your lack of intelligence when it comes to American sitcoms. I hope you keep in mind that the ones you named outside of "Friends" are 6 years old. I am also "fwitened" by your God-awful spelling ability......so do something about your bad teeth, because God knows you people have bad teeth! ;) LOL

Last edited:
Monty Python...

Hey..ease up on each other...plenty of comedy to go around! Put away the chattering teeth and fake poop. Any country that brought us The Holy Grail and is willing to fight with us in Afghanistan is okay by me.

Raymond, Simpsons, Friends, and don't neglect the oldies...I Love Lucy had it's moments, as did The HoneyMooners.

Peace--- Q

"No flipping"

I have to admitt I was a Larry Sanders junky.Then what do you do to us? ....Ally McBeal, how is it possible for a woman to have her head so far up her own arse and yet still not be the least bit funny? ( I love "Doctor katz" as well)

Red Indian is right, in part. So is Krokus, also in part. Sitcoms suck. Nearly all can be considered "educational" TV - so bad, they make you want to turn off the box and read a book.

Strelnikov

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back