• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Slave needs a home

Marina

Hey there!!

I'm 26/bi/lee/ler, in need of a place to hang my hat, while I finish my screenplay. And, more importantly, I need to be a tickle torture slave (focus on feet). I don't know if sex is right for me, but getting off is- (at least with a vibrator and feathers, fingers.) I would hope you would have your own set of stocks, and other tickling devices. I will be getting a pt time job, but can't help w/ the bills (groceries yes). A nice/clean (like, as in, no pig stys please-)place is required. I have a small pug dog, so no animals that have problems getting along w/ other animals. (My dog is sensitive :fish: :bubble: ;) I'm alot of fun to hang out with, and honest. Please send photo w/ email.

Email me at [email protected]

pssssst .... I sent you an e-mail about 3 days ago ....... hope to hear from you soon.

This post sounds like a dream come true, too bad your so far away. :sadcry: But if you are ever in the Missouri area look me up ;)

TKLMAN said:
pssssst .... I sent you an e-mail about 3 days ago ....... hope to hear from you soon.

Sorry bout that!! I can only get online now once a week. :(

Right now the search is off for a tickle home. I'm caregiving to a woman w/ Parkinson's, and am a live in. But would love to find some m/f tickle partners. I've relocated to San Francisco. Let's have lunch/drinks. :justlips:

foosboy said:
This post sounds like a dream come true, too bad your so far away. :sadcry: But if you are ever in the Missouri area look me up ;)

Alrighty Foosboy! Take care of yourself! Tickle tickle!

Marina said:
Sorry bout that!! I can only get online now once a week. :(

Right now the search is off for a tickle home. I'm caregiving to a woman w/ Parkinson's, and am a live in. But would love to find some m/f tickle partners. I've relocated to San Francisco. Let's have lunch/drinks. :justlips:

(muttering to self ... " friggin lucky woman w/Parkinson's" ..... er ...... that didn't sound right)

.....anyway , glad to hear you found a place Marina ...... while our face-to-face tickling may be put on hold for now , please keep in touch ....... you never know what the future holds. Talk to you soon!

Thanks TM! :grouphug:

I may be moving back to FL in Aug to be with my gf (who loves tickling!!) I've deceided to go back to school and become a director! :santasmil But I love to travel, and Bobbye (my gf) and I have talked about attending future tickle get togethers!!!

laterz
:feets:

Glad to hear that you may be moving to the east coast , Marina. Maybe at some point we can get together for some tickling fun. By the way ...... I'm a Bobby , too ...... except , er ... the male kind ...... & , um .... people tend to call me Rob. Good luck w/everything! Hope to hear from you soon!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back