• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christy's Ticklish Initiation (Part 2)

meangry

Verified
Sorry for the delay. Any thoughts are welcome...as I'm unsure how good this is.
Part One: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51886

---------------------

“Trish.” Her face flushed red in anger, Christy looked into Trish’s eyes. “What kind of game you playing here? You realize what your doing could get you thrown in prison?”

Trish simply laughed at Christy’s plight. “Silly redhead. You honestly think the warnings you belt out of that big mouth of yours is gonna scare me? I’m the WWE Women’s Champion for Christ sakes. We work in the wrestling industry. You run to the police, and they’ll simply laugh at you.”

The footsteps grew louder behind Christy. Too many sounds to make out smacking against the finished wood of the staircase. But that was not her main concern right now. Her main concern at the current time was talking some sense into her fellow Diva.

“Look, just let me go, and I’ll forget this ever happened. Hell, we might even be able to have a beer and have a few laughs about it years from now.”

Giggles poured from Trish’s mouth. The same could be said of the group of people behind Christy. All she could tell from their snickers were that they were definitely feminine. “It’s funny you bring up laughing there, Christy. I mean, we’ve all gotten a kick out of all those stunts you pulled to garner the fans vote in that Diva Search.”

The steps behind Christy were now on the cement floor. Christy had taken to notice her surroundings a little better. If she didn’t know better, she was in a basement of some sort. The cement floor below her was painted gray, and still had a little bit of shine to it, denoting the theory that it had been completed recently. The walls were simple cider blocks up to the ceiling, which was wooden. There were no windows in this place, but there was a pair of fluorescent lights humming in unison as electricity shot through them. From her perspective, Christy saw the room as open. If a normal family was to live here, she would be in located in the corner where mother might do the laundry, or father might place some of his assorted tools. But she was forced to sit close to wall, and with that pretty head of hers strapped down, there was no way she could tell what else lay in this place.

And that’s a good thing, as she avoided seeing the four doors, each painted white, in the middle of each wall. They were numbered simply one, two, three, and four. What were behind those doors? For Christy’s sake, she had better never find out.

Trish was in the same attire as she was at the studio. She looked over to the people behind Christy and smiled. “Isn‘t that right guys?”

“Yeah. Real comical. I wish I could have gotten my break in the biz by doin‘ the splits on national television.” A somewhat more firm voice was the first to identify itself, followed by a walk to the front of the newly christened Diva.

She wore the clothes she was most comfortable in. She wore a tight brown tank top with the logo of the band ‘The Dead Kennedy’s’ on her expansive chest. To go with that was a pair of low cut baggy camouflage pants which showed off parts of her baby blue thong. She also wore a pair of black Nike sneakers with white ankle socks. The light glimmered somewhat differently over her gargoyle tattoo.

“LITA?!” The redhead exclaimed. Lita simply looked Ms. Hemme over, before looking at Trish and shaking her head.

“She gets paid better than us and she doesn‘t even know our real names? Christ!”

Trish Stratus just took to nudging her onscreen rival. “Hey, let her figure that stuff out afterwards. It‘s not like she‘s any different then any other fan.”

Christy was becoming somewhat annoyed by the condescending behavior she was receiving. “Hello, I’m right here. I might be bound up like Betty Page, but I can still hear you two.”

Lita made sure to give her a nice slap across the face. “Shut up, civilian.”

Another voice behind her laughed. “Civilian? Damn Amy, you really do take this seriously.” Hers was not at all like her counterpart. It was extremely soft. If it was a fabric, it would be satin.

She stepped forward, her long legs out for all to see. The way she walked just oozed completely of sexuality. She wore black boots, which matched extremely well with her short black miniskirt. She completed her look with a denim jacket with a sleeveless white shirt underneath.

“STACY?!”

Stacy Keibler let off a smile as she looked at the captive, then up to Lita. “See Amy? She knows my name.”

Lita blew it off. “Yeah. Only because you don‘t work with an alias.”

Stacy contorted her face to a pout. “Gee, you seem a little on edge.”

“Don‘t mind her…” a mature voice stated behind Christy. “She still is sore about when we put her through it.”

Now to most, this voice would not register right away. But she was probably the oldest amongst the current crop of Divas. She wore a pair of tan capris, along with a tight black tank top with the WWE logo on it. She also wore a pair of blue flip flops, showing off her beautiful feet. The toes were painted a beautiful shade of purple, and also sported silver toe rings on the second and third toes of each foot.

“I mean, she was moaning whenever she saw me in the back for six months. Swear to god!” She walked beside the other divas, only to get a forceful shove from Lita. Trish and Stacy merely laughed.

“IVORY?!”

“Let‘s just hope your feet aren‘t as big of an egregious zone as they are for more lil Lita over here. Maybe after we‘re done here you can take a trip back to two.” Ivory stated mockingly returning the shove.

All Lita could do was blush. “Shut the hell up Lisa!”

Now, Christy was completely confused. “My feet? What the hell you talking about Ivory?”

Trish took the time to get nose to nose with Ms. Hemme. “Well, babe, you might be a Diva in title, but to get into the elite fraternity, you simply have to be initiated. ”

Christy didn’t like the sound of that. “Initiated? What the fuck are you talking about?”

“Oh yeah.” Stacy began. “You see, we‘ve got you until next Monday. And for the next couple days, you’ll be going through the WWE Diva Initiation ritual.”

“Wait, I never signed up for this!” Exclaimed a panic stricken Christy Hemme.

“Actually, you did. You see, it‘s the last clause you‘ve got to go before you start collecting all those bundles of cash you earned from the Diva Search. Survive this, and you will be one of us.” Ivory said as she took a small file out and began to work over her fingernails.

“SURVIVE?! You aren‘t gonna…”

“Kill you? Of course!” Lita said with a smile beaming over her face.

Trish nudged Lita again. “See, all you have to do is make it through this. Everyone here has. And trust me, you won‘t be the most messy person we‘ve had to clean up.”

“Unless you turn out to be Miss Jackie.” Laughed Lita.

Christy was really worried now. Messy? Death? Survive? She had a low tolerance of pain as it was. All she could think of was knives cutting into her flesh. “My god. MY GOD! DON‘T HURT ME! I‘LL SCREAM! I‘LL SCREAM! YOU CRAZY BITCHES, I‘LL SCREAM!!!!”

“Relax fruitcake.” Ivory reassured her. “We wouldn‘t hurt you. Vince would fire us if word got back that we cut up his quarter of a mill investment.”

Christy was somewhat relieved to hear that news. But still, pretty precarious position to be in. “Well, what are you going to do? Make me watch crappy wrestling? Because I‘ve seen it all, and some of it is pretty funny…”

“We said NO physical harm!” Stacy interrupted.

“Christy, I‘ve got a question.” Trish stated rather bluntly. Christy was expecting something along the lines of belittling her for her antics during the Diva Search Contest.

“Are you ticklish?”

That was the last thing she expected to hear. Her jaw nearly dropped to the floor.

“N…n…n…nah. NAH! I haven‘t been ticklish in…like…years. YEARS!”

“Tisk tisk Christy. It was noble to try and lie, but your mannerisms…it just doesn‘t work when you‘re in stark fear.” Lita mocked as she traced her nails along the stocked left heel of Christy Hemme.

“I…Ieeeeeeee!” Christy was in trouble. “Oh no…not this! Anything but this! They‘re gonna get me so damn hot without even knowing it!” Christy thought to herself.

“What’s the matter honey? These little feet of yours seem so soft and smooth.”

Lita began to trace her index finger up the arch and to the ball, before lazily dragging her finger just below her immaculate toes. They spasmed in response to the sensations, and Christy began moving her foot around to avoid the tickly touch of the WWE’s first redhead.

“Man, I hope the rest of her has reactions like that. It‘ll be fun to work her over.” Stacy was chipper to see the Diva Search winner so responsive to a little foot tickling. Christy continued to flail her foot around wildly, trying as hard as she could to keep the tickling sensations from overtaking her entire being. Stacy giggled as she saw her attempts. "Hey, Lisa, you're going to have fun with her."

The woman known as Ivory laughed. "I have fun with everyone." The woman known as Lita only cheered on her on screen rival as she tried to drag her nails across Christy's creamy soles. "Break her down," she yelled, "It's more fun when you break their resolve."

"Hold still Christy. For a girl who ain't ticklish, you seem to be acting like a big baby." Trish chuckled as she used her free hand to stabilize Christy's foot by grabbing her toes and pulling them back, stretching her sole taut. Now Trish could go at it, as she dragged her nails slowly on her sole in a figure eight partner. Christy could feel her resolve breaking, knowing that if Trish went in for a full out assault she was dead in the water. However, Trish had no intention of doing that. At least not yet. "Man, her toes are still twitching." Trish commented as she slowly began to spider tickle her creamy sole.

Christy took to breathing solely through her nose, and whimpered. She did not dare speak as it would open the floodgates. Her breathing was more stringent as she was feeling her nerve endings being manipulated by the manicured nails of the blonde bombshell. Trish was now dragging her nails up and down the entire length of Christy's sole. After she did this three times, she brought her hand down again, but as she brought it up, did a quick paced spider tickle up the expanse of her foot. This took a tremendous toll, as now Christy used all her might not to laugh like a little girl. "Look at her. She's got such a pretty smile!" Stacy clapped her hands together as Christy's pearly whites were bared for all to see through her grin.

Trish continued her attack, picking up the pace as she lingered on the ball of her foot. Christy's eyes were in a panic, but she grinned like a moron. The woman known as Ivory put the file away into her pocket and walked over to where Trish was. "You get one foot, I get the other." Christy would have screamed, but that would mean letting all the emotion pour out of her. Ivory kneeled down by the other foot and went to work, her nails tickling between and at the base of her toes. Trish picked up the pace as she tickled right underneath the toes she had a grasp of. Christy bit her lip and closed her eyes.

"Man, these toes are divine. I think I'm going to sample 'em." Ivory took her mouth and put Christy's big toe in her mouth, sucking on it while using her tongue and teeth to manipulate the skin. Trish had taken to letting go of the toes on the other foot and used both hands now on her feet. Scraping her nails against her sole, she was no match. Her resolve was broken down to the point where all she could do is scream. Once she opened her mouth, out poured the laughter, which was mixed in with her begging for respite.

"HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHGAWDHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHGAWDHAHAHAHAHAHAHPLEEEEEEEEEEZEHAHAHAHAHASTAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAP!"

Ivory continued to suck on her toe as Trish looked up to Stacy and Lita. "Guys, I think the fun is about to start." As if on cue, Stacy and Lita walked to her sides with devious grins on their faces. "We know you're feet are bad, but let's see where else you are helplessly ticklish, Red." Lita's taunts seemed to make her position even worse as Stacy began to dance her nails all over her exposed midsection. Her laughter seemed to gain another octave as Lita joined in, digging her fingers into Christy's underarms.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHSHEEETHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!"

Ivory had taken to taking in as many toes as possible and suckling them, teasing the base of her toes with her tongue and the space between her toes with her tongue. Trish was really getting into her work, flicking her nails in unpredictable patterns all across the sole of her other foot. Stacy was tickling her taut midsection. Christy tried to lessen the blow on her tummy by tightening her stomach muscles, but that did nothing. Lita had used her free hand and brought it over to her other side, tickling both of her armpits intensely. It was like lightning bolts being sent through her body all the way to her brain. This went on for fifteen minutes, before Stacy noticed something.

Christy knew of what the tickling would do to her, but she was not thinking about it because of the intense sensations. Stacy was the first to notice the growing damp spot on the crotch of Christy's panties. With a glace up, she could see that her nipples were hardening under the fabric of her lacy bra. "Guy's, I think our little girl has a secret."

The other women took notice. Christy took the chance to grab some much needed oxygen. She panted and whizzed as she tried to collect herself, still feeling phantom tickles all over her body. "Pleease....enough...my gawd...please..."

"Oh man, this is too good!" Cheered Trish. "This makes our plans so much easier." Christy heard this and began to shudder. "Trish...please...let me go...my god...this is torture..."

Stacy rubbed the crotch of Christy's panties, causing Ms. Hemme to stifle an involuntary moan. The feeling was electric. "Girls, I think we got a chickie who gets off on this sort of stuff. What will all the boys in the locker room say?" Stacy giggled as she continued to rub the wet spot, which caused Christy to try and thrust her hips up for my contact. Christy continued to moan as she was being stimulated.

"She's a big tickle slut!" Lita roared in laughter, only to be punched on the arm by Ivory. "Yeah? You're lucky I don't tell everyone in the back that if you tickle those big feet of yours that you can't stop cumming!" Lita made a death stare towards Ivory, as Trish stood up. "Yeah. We could just forget this whole thing and just put you in two. I bet you'd flood the basement in less then a day!"

Christy was barely cognizant. However, she just continued to suck wind and hope that she'd be out of this situation soon. She started whimpering as Stacy playfully pinched at her hardening buds through her lacy bra. "We can do both."

Lita was just shaking her head wildly. "Come on guys. GUYS! I'll be good. I SWEAR!"

Ivory smirked as she kissed Lita on the cheek. "You better be. Or else you know what I'll do to you..."

"OHGAWD!" Christy cried as she felt like she was on the edge. Stacy giggled as she playfully tickled Christy under the waistband of her panties. This snapped the others back into reality, and back to the task at hand.

"Keep her there." Ivory stated as she came back over to her ribs. "Don't let her orgasm. We got to tickle her until she passes out."

And so they did. For two hours, Christy was kept in heaven and hell through the manipulations of the WWE diva's fingers. They tested out her entire body, finding it to be one big tickle spot as Christy laughed and moaned throughout the night. With sweat dripping down her body and a large amount of her own love juices showing her arousal collecting within the confines of her panties. Stacy kept her painfully on edge the entire time, making sure that when it seemed she would explode to pull back.

Finally, both Trish and Lita began to suckle her toes. Sucking on them sent waves of different feeling through her. It felt good sexually, but also tickled like mad.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHE*moan*OHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEGAWDHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*groan*HEHEHEHEEHEHE!"

Stacy had taken to tickling her armpits now, with Ivory providing the teasing of her loins. However, she miscalculated, the tickling and sucking and playful touching finally taking it's toll on Christy. She arched her back as best as she could as her face became etched in a mask of pure ecstasy.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*moan*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*groan*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMMMMMMMMMMMMHAHAHAHAHAHAOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. YEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! YES! YES! OHGAWDYES! HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!".

Christy's body went completely limp as she pumped her love juices of like a squirt gun from the most intense orgasm in her life. The girls stopped as they saw they captive was gone.

"Man, that was fun!" Stacy giddily clapped.

"Nobody has ever gotten an orgasm the first night. Never ever." Ivory was in amazement. She didn't know she was pushing the redhead over the edge until it was too late. Now her fingers were sticky with love honey.

"Nobody has? Not even Jackie?" Lita was shocked to hear that.

"Yeah, we got her worked up, but she didn't do that until Ivory got her hands on her." Trish looked at Christy as she peacefully whizzed in blissful unconsciousness."

"Either she's going to love us or have a heart attack." Stacy said as she cracked her knuckles.

"Well, with the way she just went off, I think it's gonna be both." Lita said, still in amazement.

"Come on girls, let's get her set up in one. Then, let's get some Domino's. I'm starvin'!" Trish and the rest of the women unbound Christy and carried her limp and sweaty body to the room with the ominous number one on it. After a few minutes, they came out and closed the door. Trish pulled her cell phone out of her pocket as wicked kinky thoughts danced through the WWE Diva's heads.

TBC.

Last edited:
hey i noticed half way through when talking about her orgasm you said stephanie had an orgasm was that a mistake or is that christy's real name

Honest mistake.

And sorry...I've been uber busy lately...but I am writing the rest of this series...just hope people are interested.

i am definately interested i think christy is super sexy and has a great laugh

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back