• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite CD?

Krokus

3rd Level Green Feather
I would have to say that my favorite CD would either be "Toxicity", which is the latest from System Of A Down......or "Parachutes" by Coldplay......Kinda a toss-up!

Last edited:
Anything by Type O Negative, but if I was forced to choose, I'd have to pick "The Conception of Feces" (the live album). It's a faked live concert. During the whole thing, the audience is screaming "You Suck! Your Suck!" Then in the middle of the disc, they have a bomb threat. At the end of the disc is thier cover of "Paranoid". In true Type O fashion, they took a 2:30 song and stetched it out to over 5 minutes.

BTW: "Toxicity" is a really cool record. Did you get the second disc with the movie on it Krokus?

SUBLIME-------40oz to freedom........best cd ever

Nope

Guitman, I wasnt able to get the collectors one......Im happy with this one though! :) I seriously reccomend the album to anyone who likes rock!

My favorite CD is more of my favorite group or groups. I'll take anything with Enya or the Corrs.

Bad Religion - "Against The Grain"
Stone Temple Pilots - "Core"

Today? Geez, my favorite CD is a "du jour" type of thing. I figure that's why there are disc-changers for cars. Currently, it's a Tom Waits compilation, the last Morphine album, Radiohead's OK Computer, or one of the three Dave Matthews Band. Used to be a Stone Temple Pilot's album, Pearl Jam, or Filter.

Musicians have funny taste in music, I guess.

dvnc

Albums

I love these music threads! My favorite punk cd is probably Afi "Answer that & stay fasionable" or "Shur your mouth & open your eyes. For metal i would say Iron Maiden "Best of the beast" or Metallica "Metallica" aka "the Black Album"

Fav CD

Whichever set of songs I just burned...lol...when you make your own it's a lot easier to like 'em! Q

Now this is a pickle...I really can't decide between "50 Don Ho Fans Can't Be Wrong: Don Ho's Greatest Hits, Vol. 2" and "Don Ho: A Legendary Performer (Vol. 2: The Psychedelic Years)." It was so much easier when we were naming a whole top ten! :)

hmmmmm choices

i like aerosmith's new one....also love any queen CD....ummmm sure make me think :p hmmmmm so many CD's so little time

CDS

my current favourite is by new york band, les savy fav, the cd is called go forth. think the pixies meets talking heads meets roxy music, very quirky, very melodic and anthemic and rocks like a bastard

Staind: Break The Cycle

Absolutely amazing! Can't fault it. Their other album is good too.

Good one!

1.Iron Maiden - Seventh son of a seventh son
2.Savatage - The Wake of Magellan
3.Rage - Ghosts
4.Blind Guardian - Nightfall in Middle-Earth
5.Savatáge - Streets (A Rock Opera):D :whip:

And Helloween, and Alice Cooper, and Shadow Gallery...

Mockasins off, peace pipe on, sitting round the totem pole!

1. New Jersey Kings "Party to the Bus Stop".

2. Arturo Sandoval "Danzon"

3. Take Six "Take Six"

4. Herbie Hancock "Head Hunters"

5. Steely Dan "Aja"

6. Quincy Jones "Quintessence"

7. Frank Sinatra "only the lonely"

8. Bill Evans "A simple matter of conviction"

9. Incognito "Tribes vibes and scribes"

10. Kenny Wheeler "Kayak"

Last edited:
Ino im late but

all rammsteins cds
and toxcity kick ass
also metallica sm
and stp core

KISS ALIVE 1

Van Halen 1

Song Remains The Same Soundtrack - Zepplin

favorite CDs

Mozart (anything by anybody)...Frank Zappa's Joe's Garage,Broadway the Hard Way,One Size Fits All...Anything by Arlo Guthrie,Dar Williams,Stan Rodgers, Neil Young & David Bromberg...Little Feat's Waiting for Columbus...David Crosby's 1st Solo album...Ladies & Gentlemen; The Grateful Dead 1971-Fillmore...Beethoven, Handell & Arron Copeland
Hey, It's not my fault...
I'm Old.:cool:
Bug

Pink Floyd "The Dark Side of the Moon"
Pink Floyd "Wish you Were Here"
Pink Floyd "The Wall"
Fabulous ThunderBirds "Tuff Enuff"

I thought I should list at least one Non Pink Floyd Album.

Currently, the new Bob Dylan, new Buddy Guy, anything from John Coltrane or Miles Davis. If I'm feeling nostalgic, anything from the first 5 Van Halen discs, early Uriah Heep, Ten Years After, Rory Gallagher, Stevie Ray Vaughan. Drew

Oh Yea

I Also Have To Reccomend "Vulgar Display Of Power" By None Other Than The Mighty Pantera!!!

Favorite CD's

I will probably get alot of grief for this,but I am a big country music fan.I like Faith Hill and Martina McBride I just like to listen to them sing.Please don't hate me.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back