• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turns (M/F) Part 1

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
After a couple years of reposting several of my old stories, here's a new one. This is fictional, and sexually explicit.

Turns Part 1 m/f

My girlfriend, Kelly, and I were playing cribbage. Our games could get pretty competitive and we would do our best to tease each other, in a sexual way, in order to distract each other from the game. Usually, our card games led to sex. We’ve been dating for almost a year and had our share of tickle fights, which also usually led to sex, but I’d never been completely open about how much tickling turned me on although I’m sure it was obvious. This day, I decided to take a chance and suggested we make a little wager on the game; the loser must do what the winner says for an hour. Kelly quickly agreed which left me wondering what she would have in store for me if she won. If I won, I knew what I wanted to do but still wasn’t sure if I would have the guts to go through with it.

Although it was a tight game, and Kelly played every trick on me she knew to distract me, including tickling me, I was determined and eventually won the game. I told Kelly she needed to go into the bedroom, take off her clothes and I’d be there in a minute. Kelly jumped up and said “Oh, I think I’m going to like losing” and ran off into the bedroom.

Quickly, I went to my closet, pulled out a duffle bag that had two sets of padded Velcro cuffs that I had bought several years ago for such an occasion, and a couple of feathers, and carried the bag into the bedroom. Kelly was already there, laying naked and looking as gorgeous as ever. Kelly is 31 (I’m 37), Italian with big brown eyes, a terrific smile and laugh and beautiful long black hair that falls to her waist.

I reached in my bag and pulled out the restraints, carefully watching Kelly’s reactions. “Wait, we never said anything about bondage” she said with a sexy grin.

“I think bondage falls under the category of ‘anything’, don’t you?” I responded as I kneeled on the bed and grabbed her right wrist and wrapped one cuff around it.

“You got me there” was all she said. I sighed in relief to myself as I knew I’d just passed the first obstacle. I wasted no time securing Kelly’s wrists to the headboard so her arms were pulled up over her head. Then I crawled to the foot of the bed and did the same to her ankles until she was spread-eagled and completely helpless and vulnerable.

I set the alarm for exactly one hour, laid on top of Kelly and gave her a big kiss that she reciprocated passionately. I whispered in her ear, “Your hour begins now”. I moved my lips and tongue to her neck and started kissing and licking away. Kelly started to giggle and move her head and shoulders as much as she could to get away, to no avail. I continued moving down her body slowly, kissing and licking in places that would be ticklish and/or pleasurable, from under her arms, all over her breasts, pausing to suck on each nipple for several moments, down her sides, across her stomach, sticking my tongue in her belly button, along her waist, down her inner thighs, twice licking her mound lightly, down each leg until I got to her feet. Kelly was a mixture of giggles and moans at this point. I wanted to start slow and turn on every nerve ending in her body. I grabbed her left foot and started to suck on her toes. Kelly screamed with laughter as I sucked each toe, letting my tongue glide between each one. She was really laughing now as I did the same to her right foot. “God that tickles so much” Kelly said as I finished.

“Really. I didn’t notice” I said sarcastically. “Does it tickle more than this” and I scraped my fingers of my right hand over one foot, holding it still with my other hand. Again, Kelly exploded in laughter, especially when my fingers reached the area at the base of her toes.

“No don’t please” Kelly said. “I’m way too ticklish to handle this.” Ok, second obstacle. Obviously, if Kelly really didn’t want me to tickle her tied up, I wouldn’t, but I had a feeling she was just acting or, at the very least, a little apprehensive but willing to play along for awhile. I could already tell she was very excited.

Playing my dominant role as best I could, “You will get tickled Kelly. You have no choice. You are helpless and mine for an hour. However, if you are good, I won’t tickle you the entire time. I will give you plenty of breaks and mix it up with some teasing and other things I’m sure you will enjoy. At the end of the hour, I promise you will get the relief you will so desperately need” I waited eagerly for her response, knowing if she really protested, I would have to skip the tickling.

“Just don’t do anything you don’t want me to do to you later” Kelly said with a sexy smile.

“I wouldn’t dream of it” I said, and knew I was cleared to proceed. Not wasting any more time, I resumed tickling, first one foot, then the other, then both at once. Leaving no part untouched, I wiggled my fingers from her heels, over the soles and arches and paid particular attention to her toes which got the best results. Kelly was laughing non-stop now. After 5 minutes, I slid up between her spread legs and spider tickled under her knees before squeezing the tops of them, causing more laughter. When I dug my fingers into her inner thighs, Kelly screamed and lifted herself off the bed as much as her restraints would allow, which enabled me to tickle her ass, causing an even higher pitched scream. I repeated this several times, each time Kelly reacted the same way until we both were laughing so hard I had to stop for a second.

In an attempt to keep her turned on throughout this ordeal, I bent over and slowly dragged my tongue over her lips, varying speed and pressure until Kelly started moaning and breathing heavy. This was my signal to tickle her waist and hipbones. Surprised and tickled, Kelly started laughing uncontrollably again, my fingers moving up her sides as I crawled on top of her, straddling her waist. Giving her another break, I tweaked both her nipples between my fingers for a couple minutes, looking into her eyes. “In a few moments, Kelly, I’m going to tickle those oh so sensitive ribs. Then, I’m going to attack your extremely vulnerable and ticklish underarms. We both know that’s your worst spot, don’t we? There is nothing you can do to stop me either. When will I begin is the only question.” I said, verbally teasing her to the hilt. Kelly laid there, both moaning from my continued attention to her nipples and giggling in nervous anticipation of the inevitable. I gave her one fake, quickly moving to her ribs, held them there for a few seconds, then returned to her nipples.

“Ooh, you’re so cruel” she said.

“You think this is cruel? How about this?” and I tickled her ribs for real this time. Starting at the bottom, I carefully massaged each and every one all the way up and then fanned my fingers out to reach as many ribs as possible at once. Kelly’s laughter was music to my ears and I tickled her ribs for at least five minutes straight. Giving her another short break, I bent over and started sucking one nipple while using my hand to play with the other, taking turns. When Kelly started to really relax and moan again, I saw her eyes roll shut. Just then, I wiggled my fingers under her arms, lightly at first but increased the pressure to illicit the loudest laughs and screams so far. Her underarms really are extremely ticklish and I took full advantage of that fact. Five minutes more, with an occasional dip to her ribs and waist to keep her off balance, I stopped my armpit assault and gave Kelly a well deserved breather.

Hoping I wasn’t taking this too far, I didn’t wait for Kelly’s breathing to become normal before I slid between her legs again and started teasing her mound. I dragged my tongue ever so slowly around and around her lips, very lightly at first, increasing the pressure each time around until my tongue was inside her. Occasionally, I would lightly flick my tongue against her clit, trying to make sure I didn’t push her over the edge. Then I grabbed my bag and pulled out a feather. “Oh, no” Kelly cried.

“Oh yes” I said. “But don’t worry, I think you’ll like this. I alternated tickling her breasts and lips with the feather, making Kelly moan and lift her butt in a desperate attempt to increase the pressure of the feather. Of course, when she did this, I trailed the feather over the crack of her ass, causing her to slam her butt back down on the bed. We repeated this game several times, much to my amusement and her dismay, until I thought Kelly was dangerously close to cumming. So I moved the feather down her legs which made her pout and cry that she was “so close”.

“Not yet dear, the hour’s not up yet.” Looking at the clock, I saw I only had 10 minutes left. Where had the time gone? “You can handle 10 more minutes, can’t you? If you can’t, just let me know and I’ll untie you right now and leave you this way.”

“Oh, you brat. Alright. Go ahead. I can take it” Kelly hesitantly said.

“You think so, huh?” With my feather still in hand, I went to the foot of the bed and slowly dragged it between her toes, then used my fingers at the bottom of her toes. Again, Kelly laid there laughing, tugging futilely at her bonds, screaming that she was going to get me back so bad. “You’re not in much of a position to make threats honey. I may not stop if you keep it up. I’ll just tickle torture you all night. What do you think of that?" I asked, moving up her body until I was straddling her waist again.

“I’m sorry. I can’t take anymore. I’ll be good.” Kelly promised.

“Well, you have to take at least five minutes more” I responded, squeezing her waist before moving up to her ribs, underarms and neck. The last 5 minutes was the best upper body tickling I could dish out until the alarm went off.

Kelly was still giggling when I returned between her legs, grabbed the feather, and alternated tickling her clit with it and my tongue. I used my free hand to occasionally reach up and squeeze her nipples or goose her ribs and hips or lightly tickle just below her mound, which was really a sensitive area. I kept Kelly on the brink for several minutes more until she finally exploded into her first orgasm. I took that as a cue to suck harder on her clit and use my fingers to find her G-spot until she came several more times. Hearing that people are even more ticklish after orgasm, I really wanted to find out, but decided to wait until another time to try that. I figured I was extremely lucky to have gotten this far and didn’t want to push it. Now, how will she react was my only concern.

I untied Kelly and snuggled up to her. She buried her face in my chest, her hair draped all over me. “Wow’ she exclaimed. “That was by far the most intense experience I’ve ever had. There were times I wasn’t sure if I was enjoying it and wanted you to continue, or if it was torture and I wanted you to stop. But, boy, was it worth it. That was incredible. Thank you.”

Thank me? This was my lucky day. Then Kelly grabbed my swollen cock and said “I see you’re in need of attention now, baby. Give me a few minutes to recuperate and then it’s your turn.”

I smiled and groaned as she slowly stroked me. “I’m all yours”

Last edited:
This was very well done and I'm glad you posted something new. It kind of makes me sorry I don't play cribage.

kis123 said:
Great story, but who's Sara? :ermm:

Lol, that was a flashback from a previous story I wrote I guess. I just edited it. I think I only used that name once accidentally. The funny part is, I proof read this thing several times and never noticed.

wow...speechless.

i dont usually like m/f, but this one really got me. Really nice work. I know how it is when you dont get very many responses, so let me just add my 2 cents in here in saying "nice work." Seriousually, you left me speechless, haha. I loved the others as well, and leave it to me to read the first one last, haha. You're a great author, and i really hope you continue with this series!

Again, great job!

~clair

Thanks again tklgal. And I just noticed your a Red Sox fan too. You have good taste, lol

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back