• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Return of the Damned

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
I crawled up, thinking just think. This cannot get worse. I had escaped my prison and I need to find her, I needed to help her. And even... I need her to love me, the way I loved her.

Sue was sleeping, so beautifully I felt bad waking her. She gave up her happiness for me and I would help me out of this. "Sue." I whispered in her left ear. "It's okay, Sue. I'm safe and so are the others, except Chris she's kinda of paying for being so mean. But the others are okay! And so am I!"
She smiled, such a beautiful smile. And she opened her eyes. I was sure she was going to scream, she seemed slightly shaken. She reached up and touched my face, as if needing to check I was there. I beamed at her. "I'm here Sue, it's okay!" I told her. "Are you mad with me?" she asked slightly nervous. I smiled gently at her. "I could never be mad at you!" I replied. She smiled back at me. "AM I dead?" she inquired. "No, angel! You are very much alive!" I responded. She smiled and kissed me on the lips, I kissed back. How ironic, if only my murderous Christian mother could see me kissing the beautiful Sue Snell. How many sins would I be accused of!!!! "Evil WITCH, I CONDEMN YOU TO HELL!" she would cry. Of course, that's where she is now for trying to murder her only child! Sue rather mischievously dug her fingers into my ribcage. I squealed, I am obviously vrey ticklish! "HAHAHAHAHAHAEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHATSHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAP" I squealed. She stopped, she smiled, she kissed me again! We kissed as I snuggled on the bed with her. Clothes quickly were removed as we made love in a way that could never be sinful. My beautiful brown haired love pulled me towards her and we snuggled together. "When will I see you again?" she asked. "Soon, when you leave this place!" I responded.
So ends this first romantic tale!
Short yet sweet!'
Love,
Heather and Anna

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back