• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

From Sub to Slave part 4 M/FF, consensual, sexual content. Comments please!

tklover66

TMF Novice
Hi everyone! :wavingguy Here's the continuing adventures of Master Jake and his two lovely slavegirls, Leesa and Summer.

Thanks a million, Suikoden, for providing the wonderful themes for roleplays!

I hope you all enjoy this adventure!

From Sub to Slave part 4: More wonderful role plays!

The captured policewoman fantasy:

Summer was lounging by the poolside, enjoying the gentle heat from the sun as it beat upon her scantily-clad body. She was dressed only in a translucent top which was nothing more than a bandana that went across her breasts. A simple knot between her breasts kept the straining material in check. A micro-mini skirt barely covered her rounded buttocks.

She was lying face down on the sunbed, drifting in and out of consciousness as she napped pleasantly. Her reverie was rudely broken when her arms were suddenly grabbed tightly, and a pair of cuffs trapped them behind her back. Summer squealed with shock and tried to get off the sunbed to see who her attacker was.

The sight that greeted her made her gasp with surprise. Leesa was dressed in a policewoman’s uniform, her long black hair tied neatly in a bun and tucked under her police cap. Her breasts strained against the tunic of her uniform, while her skirt was a much shorter than any standard police issue. A pair of high heels completed the picture of the policewoman.

“Now tell me,” Leesa ordered Summer, “where are the drugs being kept? I received a tip off that you were harbouring drugs in this place!”

“What??!!” Summer spluttered indignantly. “What drugs are you talking about? There’s no drugs here!” She denied vehemently.

“Ah, well,” Leesa mock-sighed, pulling the helpless Summer to her feet, and trapping her with her face against the wall. “We’ll just have to do this the hard way with a nice little strip search then!” Leesa deftly untied the bandana and pulled it off Summer’s torso. Her hands quickly trapped Summer’s breasts, and began kneading the soft, pliable flesh. “Feels natural to me,” Leesa teased Summer. “Doesn’t seem like there’s any drugs being stashed inside them as implants!”

“Spread your legs!” she ordered authoritatively. Summer complied immediately despite her loud protests. Her skirt rose up along her thighs, baring her buttocks to the marauding cop. “What, no underwear?” Leesa teased. Her fingers delved between the lips of Summer’s womanhood, probing for hidden drugs. “Nothing here yet,” she announced, as she held up her baton. The baton was shaped more like a dildo with a handle. The “baton” was inserted into Summer’s willing pussy, drawing a cry of pleasure from the hapless plaything.

“Ooh, I’ve found something here!” Leesa remarked, pumping the baton in and out leisurely. Summer was making soft, mewling noises of pleasure. “I’ve found a dirty little slut!” Leesa crowed with delight. The she pressed a button on the baton, and it buzzed to life. Summer let out a shriek of tortured pleasure as the baton began vibrating away inside of her.

“This is a violation of my rights,” Summer protested in a breathless voice, interspersed with moans and gasps of pleasure.

Leesa snickered. “Violation? How can this be a violation when you’re enjoying this too much?” Leesa taunted as Summer was brought to a shuddering climax. “Tell me you’re a dirty little slut,” Leesa ordered her captive, letting her free hand flutter lightly along Summer’s neck, tickling her sensitive neck to erotic effect.

A drug-sodden cloth clamped down upon Leesa’s face without warning, and she had no time to react before she slumped to the floor unconscious.

She awoke to find herself on a bed in a hogtied position. Her cap had been knocked off, letting her hair flow down in a ponytail. “I was so frightened Master,” she heard Summer pout to Jake. “She kept insisting I had drugs and tried to torture me to confess it! But of course I didn’t admit it, I didn’t want to let you down!” Summer told Jake. She was re-dressed in her bandana bra.

“Good girl, I knew I could trust you,” Jake praised her. “And now, I think our cop has woken up in time for some revenge!” He exclaimed. Without preamble, Jake began squeezing her waist, making Leesa shriek with ticklish agony. “How dare you lay your hands on my precious slave, you rotten cop!” Jake chided Leesa.

“STOP!!!” Leesa screamed through her laughter. “You can’t do this to me! I’m a cop!” Leesa protested. Jake ignored her words and continued the tickling. Her nipples were painfully hard, poking against the fabric of her uniform.

“Well then, if you want me to stop the tickling, you’ll have to beg me to take off a piece of your clothing, so that I can see how a cop looks when she’s naked!” Jake chuckled, his fingers never ceasing their torturous dance upon her waist.

“OKAY!!!OKAY!!! Please stop!” Leesa shrieked helplessly, writhing sexily in her hogtie, unable to escape the tickling. She panted for breath as Jake finally ceased his tickling. Then his fingers crept under her blouse and worked upon the bare flesh of her belly, making Leesa howl with laughter.

“You didn’t tell me which piece of clothing you wanted removed,” Jake told her, wiggling his fingers expertly against her belly.

“My shoes! My shoes!” Leesa screamed in desperation as the tickling continued unabated.

“Are you sure you want me to remove your shoes from those sexy feet of yours?” Jake teased as he continued the tickling.

“YES!!! PLEASE TAKE MY SHOES!!!” Leesa screamed.

She moaned softly and panted for breath as Jake leisurely removed her heels, exposing her nylon-clad soles to further torments. She whimpered fearfully as Jake caressed her feet. “Summer, my dear, do join me here and help tickle our naughty cop’s feet!” Jake ordered Summer.

“NNNOOOO!!” Leesa cried out.

“Yes, Master,” Summer curtseyed prettily, a naughty smirk on her face as she did her master’s bidding. She scrabbled her fingers across Leesa’s soles rapidly, making Leesa shriek with demented laughter and writhe sexily in her hogtie. “Koochie koochie!” Summer teased her captive cop. Then Jake sank his fingers into Leesa’s ribs, using a massaging stroke to drive her to hysterics.

“What’s next, cop?” Jake queried Leesa.

“MY BLOUSE!!! TAKE MY BLOUSE!!!” Leesa shouted out. She was turned onto her back, while Jake began unbuttoning her police blouse, loving the way her breasts heaved as she gulped in air. Soon the blouse was unbuttoned and her torso was bare for further torments, save for a sexy black bra that merely supported the base of her breasts, leaving the top of her creamy bosom exposed with a hint of her nipples showing too.

“My, my,” Jake snickered. “Who would have imagined this? A kinky cop!” Then without warning his fingers sank into her defenceless belly and began rapidly vibrating his fingers. Leesa screamed with demented laughter, struggling futilely to escape the tickling digits. “What’s next, my pretty captive cop?” He taunted. “Choose carefully now, you’re fast running out of clothes! Once you’re naked…” he trailed off ominously.

“MY SKIRT!!! MY SKIRT!!!” Leesa shrieked in desperation as the merciless tickling took its toll on her body. A brief moment of respite followed as her skirt was unzipped and dragged down her legs. She was dressed in only a sexy black bikini bottom. She huffed and puffed theatrically as she tried to catch her breath. Then she was turned back onto her stomach.

Summer began tickling her feet again, making her whoop with laughter. Jake grabbed her sides and began rapidly tickling his way up her ribcage, forcing his fingers between the small gap of her underarms in her hogtied position. Leesa howled with tortured laughter at his double torment, her helplessness making the torments all the more delicious. Her nipples were rock-hard, and her pussy sopping wet. “MY BRA!! MY BRA!!!” She croaked out through her laughter.

The flimsy piece of clothing was removed, and Leesa was turned onto her back again. “Ooh, look at those breasts of yours!” Jake marveled at the luscious bosom bared before him. “You don’t mind if I ‘cop’ a feel, do you?” He laughed at his pun as he fondled her large breasts, making Leesa moan and squirm sexily. “You wouldn’t happen to have tickling titties now, would you?” he drawled, motioning for Summer to join him on the bed.
“No please! Not my breasts! Please don’t tickle my breasts!” Leesa pleaded, struggling to escape her hogtie. Then she threw her head back with tickling agony as Summer started running her fingers lightly and quickly all over her left breast, while Jake focused upon the top of her right breast. “EEEYYYYAYAAHHH!!!!!” Leesa screamed at the tickling sensations assaulting her breasts.

“Oh! Master! Look!” Summer pointed to Jake. “Her nipples are so hard, and I can smell her pussy juicing up from here! I think she likes it!”

“I do believe you’re right!” Jake chuckled, holding up her right nipple firmly between his left thumb and forefinger, allowing his free hand to tickle the undersides of her breast. “Tell you what, if you can prevent yourself from an orgasm within the next 5 minutes, I’ll let you go. But if you cum, then not only do you lose your panties…” he winked at Leesa.

He loved the way Leesa fought the sensations: the twin mix of tickling and pleasure made her face screw up with agony and ecstasy simultaneously. And the way she tried to fight off the impending orgasm made it all the more erotic! Then Summer used her tongue to flick Leesa’s left nipple, while her fingers never ceased the maddening tickles.

“EEEEAAAAAYYYYYYGGGGGHGHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! AAAHHAHHAAAAAHHH!!” Leesa screamed out as she squirted her pleasure.

“Oh well,” Jake shrugged his shoulders. “I guess that means you lose!”

Her limp, unresisting body was untied from the hogtie, and quickly bound in straps to the bed. Leesa was now strapped with her hands together above her head, straps across her wrists, elbows and biceps. Her torso was lashed to the bed by straps between her breasts and belly, and her legs were strapped together at her thighs, knees, calves and ankles. Her own vibrating baton had been inserted in her pussy, and a soft buzzing could be heard emanating from between her legs. A red ball gag completed the stunningly erotic sight before their eyes.

Leesa pleaded with Jake and Summer with her eyes, soft groans coming from the gagged mouth. Jake drank in the sight of Leesa as she curled and splayed her toes helplessly as the ‘baton’ did its work, her sexy body shuddering every so often, wracked with an intense orgasm. Best of all was the way her eyes would roll back when she climaxed, then look at him pleadingly for mercy.

“And now, let the games being!” Jake intoned. “Summer, you get her feet! I’ll take her lovely upper body. Let’s start nice and slow, with a teasing tickle to get our lovely cop here all nice and sweaty, before we really give it to her!” He went straight for her breasts, lightly tickling her excruciatingly sensitive breasts. Summer ran her fingers slowly but firmly up and down Leesa’s trapped soles. Her helpless body jerked in her bonds, unable to escape the tickling and the pleasure.

His fingers roamed across her devastatingly ticklish torso, inflicting light, playful tickles upon her belly and ribs. All the while, Summer continued her teasing torment of Leesa’s feet. Her muffled squeals and giggles were musical, interspersed so often with helpless grunts of orgasms. Then Leesa’s eyes bugged out as Jake stroked his fingertips across the smooth hollow of her underarms, the sudden ticklish sensations shooting right into her brain.

“And now, time to give this naughty cop the ‘tongue-lashing’ she deserves!” Jake chuckled. Summer brightened at that, giggled naughtily and bent her mouth to kiss Leesa’s feet. Her tongue leisurely trailed a wet, ticklish path across her trapped soles, making poor Leesa squeal and struggle frantically. The tongue torture continued unabated, raising random trails of ticklish agony upon the helpless soles.

Jake added to the torment by suckling first her left breast, then her right, alternating his skilled mouth to each breast. All the while, his fingers never ceased the gentle caress of Leesa’s outstretched underarms. Gradually, his mouth moved southwards, planting soft kisses between her breasts, moving to her quivering belly. His tongue ran in teasing circles around her cute belly button, making Leesa crazy with anticipation of when his tongue would dart into the navel.

Each of her engorged nipples were gently trapped and rolled between thumb and forefinger, jolt after jolt of sexual pleasure mingling with the intense tickle torture. Summer playfully ran her tongue between Leesa’s toes, making the bound beauty shriek with laughter. Jake then sank his tongue into her defenceless navel, and she bucked in the throes of yet another intense orgasm. She was delirious from the tickling and pleasure when Jake finally ceased the torment. But he was not over yet.

“I call this ‘The Chair’,” Jake explained to Leesa, who was strapped into the device. It was a cunningly devised chair that bound the victim in a raised seating position. The back rest of the chair was protruding outwards, making the victim’s chest thrust outward. Leesa looked particularly fetching in this position. A more sinister purpose for this was to minimize the ability of the victim to arch their backs when the tickling began. Her arms were raised above her head and bent at the elbows, each wrist attached by hemp rope to the ring at the bottom of each leg.

Her thighs were spread wide apart, leaving her pussy defenceless. Her feet were tied to each front leg of The Chair as well, save that in the raised position, her soles were some distance above the floor. The seat of The Chair left her rounded buttocks exposed for further torments as well. “It’s a most fitting bondage device for a cop, given your use of the electric chair, where the inmate in strapped to the electric chair, helpless while his body is shocked.” He dragged a single finger down her left side, letting her experience the total immobility of the bondage as she could barely flinch away from the light touch.

“Please don’t do this to me!” Leesa begged. “I’m sorry for trying to bust your place! Please forgive me! I’ll do anything you want! Just don’t tickle me anymore, I beg you!” She pleaded.
“Really, now?” Jake queried, stroking her right underarm, making her pinch her lips tightly, trying to hold back the giggles threatening to break forth. “Would you be willing to help me by betraying your police force and giving me all the drugs you have confiscated there?”

“NO! I can’t do that!” Leesa protested. Then she burst into hysterical laughter as Jake wiggled his fingers in the deep hollows of her outstretched underarms, while Summer kneaded her knees. “NO MORE!!! PLEASE STOP!!!” She begged.

“Well, I see I have yet to completely break you and convert you into an obedient police slavegirl of mine!” Jake remarked. “But not to worry, I’m sure The Chair will do the trick!” He quickly lacked a rubber hood across her face, effectively blindfolding and gagging her. Her ears were uncovered, and her lustrous hair was pulled into a ponytail via a hole in the back of the hood. “Perfect!” Jake exclaimed. “Now my cop can’t see or say anything! But you can hear your surroundings, and that makes the anticipation and sensitivity so much greater!”

Leesa could hear someone rummaging around in the background. It was true! Her body seemed incredibly sensitive, and only being able to hear made her body ache with anticipation! Her nipples hardened swiftly and she could feel her loins moisten. She wondered what torments her captors had in store for her!

Summer attached the eroscillator to the fixture on the chair between her legs, letting the tip of the eroscillator come into contact with Leesa’s exposed clitoris. Leesa flinched at the touch, but her body was immobile. Two more cool pieces of metal rested upon her nipples, as Jake left two egg-shaped vibrators dangling against her nipples. The vibrators were switched on, and Leesa screamed at the assault upon her frayed nerves. The egg-shaped vibrators at each nipple sent incessant vibrations through her nipples which spread through her breasts, while the eroscillator stimulated her clitoris mercilessly.

Jake watched with fascination as the first orgasm tore through Leesa’s bound body. Oh yes, he thought, the investment in The Chair was worthwhile! As she grunted and squealed through her second orgasm, Jake spoke. “Summer, my dear, I think our kinky cop is in need of some anal stimulation!” She snickered and brought her fingertips into contact with the rounded cheeks of Leesa’s buttocks and began tickling away with relish.
Leesa shrieked in the hood as Summer tickled her asscheeks mercilessly, her fingers scratching lightly against the surface of the fleshy globes.

“Uuummm!” Jake murmured appreciatively. “I think that taut belly of yours is begging for some attention! Kootchie kootchie!” he teased. Leesa screamed into her hood, tensing herself for a bout of merciless belly tickling, only to have her underarms erupt with the unbearable tickling sensations. Torrents of muffled laughter poured from the hood.

“Oh, Master, you are so wicked!” Summer giggled. “Telling her to get ready for a belly tickling, then you tickled her armpits instead. That must drive her insane!” She chuckled. “Luckily I’m not as wicked as you, so I’m going for those sexy feet of hers!” Leesa began wiggling her toes, anticipating the tickling upon her feet. Summer sank her fingers into her unprepared belly, tickling away with relish. Both Jake and Summer laughed gleefully as Leesa orgasmed powerfully.

Leesa lost track of the number of orgasms that ripped through her defenceless body; she had no idea how long she had been tickled for in The Chair. The merciless tickling and teasing, coupled with the intense orgasms seemed to blend into one massive, unceasing ticklish orgasm that never stopped!

Finally, it was over. Leesa was ‘broken’ as a police slavegirl. “So you’re now willing to be an obedient slave?” Jake queried the exhausted beauty. She nodded weakly. “Good then, I’ve got something really important for you to carry for me right now,” he informed Leesa, unbuckling his pants. As he mounted Leesa, Summer came up from behind her. She kissed Leesa’s neck gently, pressing her fingers gently into her underarms and tickled away.

“I love you master!” Leesa cried out in ecstasy as Jake and Summer simultaneously made love to her.

The cowgirl fantasy.

“Noooo…” Summer pleaded pitifully, led into the barn by Jake. Her arms were bound behind her back, thrusting her proud chest forwards. “Please, sir, I promise I’ll do a good job! I promise to look after the farm animals and not skive off!” Summer begged.

She was dressed in a short brown skirt that ended 3 inches above her knees. She wasn’t wearing any panties. Her white blouse was untucked, the shirttails tied in a knot, leaving her midriff bared. Her breasts strained against the confines of her tight blouse, her arms bound behind her back not helping the situation. A brown cowboy’s hat sat atop her blond mane, which was done up in pigtails. She looked particularly fetching in the cowgirl’s outfit.

“I hired you to be a cowgirl and look after my animals, but not only did you skive on the job, you neglected my best animal on the farm, Leesa! She’s my prime ‘pussy’ cat, and you dared to neglect her! Your punishment is going to have to be most severe…” Jake warned.

“NO! Please forgive me!” Summer pleaded. “I promise this won’t happen ever again! Please don’t punish me,” she pouted, flashing her eyes at Jake seductively.

“Disobedient cowgirls have to be punished,” Jake cut her off. “And the best way to teach them a lesson is in the barn!” Jake enthused. “Meet your first punishment: The Stallion!” Jake intoned theatrically. He opened a stable door and in the middle of the room was a sybian machine.

“No please! Not the Stallion! Not the Stallion!” Summer shrieked, struggling to escape from Jake’s clutches. “Please, I beg you, its too powerful for me!” she pleaded, even as Jake dragged her resisting body to the Stallion. All too easily, Summer was made to kneel across the Stallion, straddling the protruding attachment on the sybian, making her gasp and whimper helplessly. Her skirt rose along her creamy thighs, exposing the naked flesh to Jake’s roving eye. Her legs were quickly tied to rings on the floor, ensuring that she would be kneeling on the Stallion till Jake decided she had enough!

He pressed the first button on the sybian, making the device start to vibrate gently. Summer moaned and strained helplessly against her bonds. He could see her nipples hardening through the fabric of her blouse. The second button was activated, making the attachment start to rotate inside her pussy. Summer wailed pitifully, throwing her head back and struggling futilely to escape the pleasure rod deep within her loins.

Just then, Leesa entered the barn to join in the fun and games. She was dressed in a simple silk robe that clung to her curves. She quickly untied the sash at her waist, letting Jake and Summer ogle her nude perfection. “Hello Master!” She chirped. “Are you punishing the useless cowgirl?” She asked innocently. Jake grinned and nodded. “Good!” She pouted. “She didn’t take good care of me at all, Master! She didn’t let me orgasm at all!” she complained.

Jake chuckled and increased the intensity of the vibrations and rotation of the Stallion, loving the way Summer’s athletic body bucked wildly in the throes of orgasm. “Oh, my dear, don’t you worry! This cowgirl is getting her dues!” Then he turned to Summer. “Now, the distinguishing mark of a cowgirl is that hat of yours. I expect you to keep that hat of yours on top of your head at all times!” He told the wildly bucking bound beauty.

“Please stop! Please stop!” Summer begged, as another orgasm wracked her body. “I can’t take this anymore!” She wailed. “AAAHHHH!! I’M CUMMING!!! I’M CUMMING!!!” trashing her body in the throes of extreme pleasure. “NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE!! NNNNNOOOOO!!!!! I’M CUMMING AGAIN!! CUMMING!!!” She screamed with pleasure. The hat fell off her head due to her wild trashing. Her cute pigtails flailed around in the air as she bucked helplessly.

“Ignore her,” Jake told a wide-eyed Leesa. He held out his arms and she melted into his embrace. “You were saying something about the cowgirl not letting you orgasm…let’s see if we can do anything about that shall we?” Leesa grinned at her master. Jake and Leesa took their leisurely time making love, accompanied by the sexy pleading and wailing of Summer who just couldn’t stop cumming.

“Please, no more,” Summer begged, her body exhausted from the multiple forced orgasms on the Stallion. She was nude and bound on the floor in a kneeling position, her arms bound behind her back and raised to be lashed to the pillar she was resting again. A spreader bar at her ankles ensured her feet were spread apart, while ropes passed between her knees and were attached to her torso. This ensured that she was kneeling in a face-down position, with her feet and buttocks exposed to whatever devious torments Jake had in store. The only piece of clothing she had on her body was the cowgirl hat that had been placed back on her head.

“Please stop it! I beg you I can’t cum anymore!” Summer pleaded. Leesa was holding a magic wand vibrator firmly against her pussy, extracting more cries of pleasure from the helpless cowgirl.

“I think the disobedient cowgirl deserves a thorough working on her ass,” Jake mused. “What do you think?” he asked Leesa.

“Oh yes, Master!” Leesa enthused. “Her ass is just begging for it!”

Without preamble, Jake let his fingers caress Summer’s well-rounded buttocks, then begin to tickle the defenceless asscheeks. Summer screamed at this sudden, unexpected tickle, and struggled to escape her bonds futilely. Jake merely intensified the tickling, while Leesa had no trouble keeping the vibrator against Summer’s pussy. Jake let his fingers flutter rapidly all over the soft, yielding flesh of her buttocks, enjoying the feel of Summer’s naked flesh upon his fingers. Better still was the hysterical laughter, mixed with throaty cries of pleasure!

Then Jake picked up a strand of straw lying on the ground, and used the tip of it to gently circle the rosebud of Summer’s anus. Poor Summer squealed at the intense ticklish sensations running riot across her anus, while the vibrator worked its devastating magic upon her helpless pussy. Jake’s free hand began to tickle the globes of her buttocks further, driving the trapped cowgirl to greater hysterics.

After an eternity, the ass tickling ceased, and the vibrator was removed. Summer slumped in her bonds, her body limp from the tickling and orgasms. Leesa lay on her back, sliding into place just under Summer’s pussy, and used her tongue and fingers to expertly stimulate the bound cowgirl further.

Summer moaned sensually at this latest onslaught, throaty cries of pleasure ringing through the barn. Then Jake began to rake his fingers across her helpless soles, starting off nice and gentle, then building up the intensity and speed of his tickling. Before long, Summer was once again screaming with laughter at the foot tickling, while Leesa inflicted more pleasure upon her. When the assault ceased, Summer was half-conscious only. It made it easy for Jake to drag her unresisting body to the next bondage device.

Soon, Summer was bound to a modified rocking horse. Her arms were stretched out, shackled to the head of the horse, making her torso lean forward. Her knees were bent, and her ankles were lashed to her thighs. “Welcome to ‘Bucko’ the riding horse!” Jake introduced Summer to her latest torment. “It works just like a normal rocking horse, where you can rock away all you like, but there’s a pleasant addition to the usual rocking motion,” Jake explained. “Let me show you what I mean,” he snickered and firmly pushed Summer in the back, making her rock the horse.

“NNNOOOO!!!” Summer squealed in shock as the rocking motion of the horse made a hitherto hidden dildo inside the horse pump in and out her defenceless pussy! “Please sir, please don’t do this to me! Haven’t you punished me enough already? I promise to be a good cowgirl from now on!” She begged. In response, Jake merely dragged a single finger down her left side, making her flinch at the ticklish touch, and rock ‘Bucko’ even further.

She groaned helplessly, and tried to keep her body still to prevent the dildo working its magic. Jake took the chance to lightly tickle her all over her sexy body, taking advantage of the fact that Summer tried not to struggle and move. “Please, no more, please I beg you,” Summer pleaded, unable to hold still for long as the tickling continued unabated.

“Methinks the lady doth protest too much,” Leesa chimed in, a wicked grin on her face as she held up a red ballgag in her hands. The gag was quickly fitted into Summer’s mouth, rendering her pleas unintelligible. As a final touch, her cowgirl’s hat was neatly placed onto her head again.

“Good!” Jake grinned in satisfaction. “Now the cowgirl can learn how to ride a horse properly!” he chuckled. His fingers sank into the soft flesh of Summer’s waist, using a firm massaging technique to tickle her. Summer shrieked into the gag and struggled frantically against her bonds. They merely served to rock ‘Bucko’ and the dildo pumped in and out of her pussy unceasingly, driving her over the edge to orgasm.

His fingers moved slowly but surely upwards, from her waist, to her ribs, making sure he left no portion of her ribs untickled. Summer laughed hysterically, the laughter muffled by the gag, and wrenched her body from side to side in an effort to escape the tickling. She understood why the horse was named ‘Bucko’!

His fingers crept into the hollows of her underarms and tickled wildly away, making her trash around helplessly in her bondage. Then the tickling got worse, when Leesa got into the game by raking her nails across Summer’s wiggling feet. Leesa’s nails scrabbled rapidly across the soles of her feet, making jolt after jolt of ticklish agony shoot straight to Summer’s overtaxed brain. The relentless combination of tickling and pleasure was too much for Summer to bear, and she entered a dream-like state where the tickling and orgasms melded together and seemed to go on and on forever!

It took Summer a long while to regain her senses after the tickling had stopped. She was still bound on ‘Bucko’, her body automatically rocking the horse. Her gag was removed. “Has my pretty cowgirl learnt her lesson well today?” Jake queried from behind her. His hands gently massaged her rounded buttocks, as he prepared to mount his lovely tickle slave.

“Oh yes, Master,” Summer panted in exhaustion, a huge grin plastered on her face, as she felt Jake enter her. Then Leesa was at her face, and the two girls French-kissed each other sensually, Leesa letting her hands knead Summer’s breasts. Summer moaned with pure pleasure.

The game of Double Jeopardy

Jake enjoyed playing tickling games that involved multiple orgasms for his two lovely slaves. Double Jeopardy was one of his favourite. In this game, both girls were bound at each end of a see-saw, with their arms stretched above their heads. This naturally made their breasts stick out more, while ensuring their torsos were taut with the tension. Their legs were bent at the knees, each ankle secured to the thigh. Their legs were spread wide apart, with Leesa’s left knee bound to Summer’s right knee, and vice versa. This had the effect of keeping their legs spread apart, while keeping their pussies close together.

The other integral component of this game was a long, double-headed dildo that was mounted in the middle of the see-saw. It was mounted in such a way that the dildo always remained parallel to the ground, regardless of how the see-saw was balancing.

The see-saw was now in the horizontal position, with both girls bound on it. Each beauty had one end of the dildo in their moistened pussies. Jake made himself comfortable in his chair by the side of the see-saw. Leesa was on his left, and Summer was on his right. His left hand reached out and leisurely fondled Leesa’s breasts, making her close her eyes and purr sensually.

Then he pushed down firmly on her breasts, tilting the see-saw in Leesa’s direction. Naturally, the dildo slid to the edge of Leesa’s pussy, while riding even further into Summer. Both girls squealed as the dildo stimulated their pussies. The see-saw automatically balanced itself quickly, before Jake pressed down on Summer’s breasts this time, tilting the dildo in her direction this time.

Jake played both girls this way for quite some time, loving the helpless moans and squeals of pleasure as he made them ride the dildo to a couple of earth-shattering orgasms. Then the tickling began in earnest, sinking his fingers into Summer’s taut, quivering belly, making her howl with laughter and struggle futilely, making the see-saw go down in her direction, then quickly attacking Leesa’s belly, making her shriek and trash in her bonds, lowering the see-saw in her direction this time.

No part of their sexy bodies were left untickled by Jake, from their bellies, to their ribs, to the underarms, to the feet and to the thighs. Jake particularly enjoyed tickling their soft quivering bellies this way, as it afforded the greatest impact and made the helpless beauties buck in their bonds the most. Needless to say, the orgasm count kept growing at an incremental rate!

That evening as the threesome prepared for bed, Jake found himself pleasantly sandwiched between both his slaves on his bed. Both girls were bound in a sitting position with their legs stretched out wide, and their arms tied above their head. Both girls were moaning and giggling softly, a look of anguished concentration in their facial expressions.

The reason was simple. Leesa was bound on his left, Summer to his right. Leesa had a tickling shoe on her right foot, while Leesa had the left pair. The shoes were a normal-looking pair of heels, except that countless small probes were on the surface of the sole, and they were vibrating away at a low speed, inflicting a constant, gentle tickle to the entire sole.

Jake had informed them with a twinkle in his eye that the slave which lost control and climaxed first would be the loser, with the punishment being to have to become the plaything of the winner (and Jake of course) for a whole week! And the theme for the week was Orgasm Denial. For Jake really enjoyed teasing his slaves to the brink of orgasm, then leaving them hanging there without release. He found that their pleas and struggles were all the more exciting when they were begging for the elusive orgasm!

Of course, being the Master, Jake wasn’t content to just let the tickling shoes do the job alone. His left hand cupped Leesa’s left breast, while Summer’s right breast filled his right hand. He alternated between lightly tickling their breasts, and expertly stimulating the engorged nipple. Both girls were, understandably, nearly out of their minds trying desperately to hold back the huge orgasm that was slowly but surely being brought on by the foot tickling and Jake’s breast stimulation.

Ah, the joys of having two slaves!

really nice!!! makes me wish i had two tickle slaves of my own. great work!

Thank you for the great vignettes, tklover66! I LOVE these little fantasies in Summer, Jake and Leesa's lives! :D

And thank you, Suikoden, for coming up with the themes!

Thanks for the encouragement Primetime, Nemesis, and Josh!

There might be more adventures in store for Jake, Leesa and Summer, but only if there are more scenarios and role plays suggested for them! *hint hint*

:)

:bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

Dude - I gave you a couple of ideas but I had no idea where you were going to take them! Awesome work.

So guys n gals - see what happens if you give tklover66 some ideas to work with??? What are you waiting for? ;)

Awwwww... Suikoden, really now... :blush:

thanks for the ideas to start with!

tklover66

p.s. A riddle for all you Jake, Leesa and Summer fans out there:

Q: Why do Leesa and Summer love Jake so much?
A: Because he makes them laugh! :blaugh: :rolleyes:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back