• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Nerd (F/F) part 15

primetime

Verified
okay folks, i know you have all waited LONG LONG time for this next part. THANK YOU for your patience!!! again, thanks for being such big fans of this particular series. i hope you enjoy this next part as much as the others. your feedback is wonderful. your comments help guide me into future storylines of this series. so, keep it up. i love it.

Esmerelda sat back in her chair and took a deep breath. it had been 4 hours and she was helping her new friend Olivia with her Calculus homework. Esmerelda's mind would wander sometimes as she remembered this same woman helped tickle torture her into embarrassing orgasms. she remembered how devastating Olivia was in tickling her feet. her toes curled inside her shoes as she remembered Olivia's fingers and tongue dancing over her very sensitive barefeet. she didnt know who was a better foot tickler, Karina, Olivia or Tanya. but Esmerelda felt relieved knowing that those days just might be over. she was now on friendly terms with Karina's "clique". the benefits were wonderful to Esmerelda. she got invited to a lot more social gatherings and her own self confidence was growing. she felt "cute" now and hoped maybe one day a handsome young man would sweep her off her feet. being stuck in a chemistry lab wasnt going to help her. Esmerelda enjoyed the parties. but, the one downside was her grades began to slip a bit. she found herself more exhausted and didnt have more energy to study. she usually got "A's" on her tests and homework, but now she was receiving "B's". her professors even asked her if she was okay. Esmerelda figured she was smart enough and would be able to turn her grades around. but for now, she enjoyed her new found social life.

"Esmerelda?" a voice said.

"yes...." Esmerelda said, coming out of her trance.

"you okay? you seem like you are in another world." Olivia told her.

"oh, i'm sorry, my mind just wandered. did you get that last problem?" Esmerelda asked.

"yeah. i hate math!!! honestly, who cares about derivatives in Calculus?"

"it's not so bad. once you get used to it, math can be fun!"

"you are just too cute! sorry Esmerelda, i cant find myself liking math. you know, i'll be right back. i need to get me a soda. do you want one?"

"sure! thanks." Esmerelda said as she saw Olivia walk off. the two young ladies were in a study room in the library. Esmerelda sat back in her chair and closed her eyes for a moment. she then heard the door open, then close. "that was quick!!"

"Esmerelda....." a voice said.

Esmerelda heard the voice that sounded familiar, but couldnt recognize it. she opened her eyes and then her heart almost jumped out of her chest. "you?!!!"

"yes, me! look, i need to talk to you." Kiana told her.

Esmerelda sat up in her chair and her heart raced. she remembered Kiana from few weeks ago. Kiana had accosted Karina and insulted Esmerelda at a huge Greek party and Karina tickled tortured the sexy Kiana into orgasms and Esmerelda helped her. Esmerelda was scared as she figured Kiana was about to get her revenge! "w-what do you need to t-talk about?"

"listen nerd, i will never forget what you and that Queen slut did to me at the party! i have never been tickled like that before in my life!" Kiana told her.

"i-i'm sorry..." Esmerelda apologized.

"listen, i dont like being submissive! i dont like the fact that i was brought to orgasm in front of people. the way she teased my pussy is something that humiliated me more than anything else in my life. but what really shocked me was the fact that YOU helped tickle me." Kiana told her.

"i-i'm sorry!!!" Esmerelda apologized again.

"tell me Esmerelda, are you ticklish? have you ever had every inch of your body tickled? have you ever experienced an orgasm from having your pussy tickled when you didnt expect it? huh?!!" Kiana asked.

"well...." Esmerelda began. vivid memories of her tickle torment played in her head. she has experienced everything Karina did to Kiana and more!

"probably not! you are a sweet little nerd! which is why i cant understand how YOU could do that to me? Karina, i can see that. but you? you may not know this but i have been watching you the last few weeks. you are such a nerd, but you also seem to be very caring and sweet. how in the world did you ever hook up with Karina?" Kiana asked.

"she's my friend...." Esmerelda mumbled.

"but HOW???!!!! you two are COMPLETE opposites!!" Kiana shook her head.

"but she's..." Esmerelda tried to say.

"IS THERE A PROBLEM HERE?!!!" a voice boomed in the room.

Esmerelda looked up and saw Olivia standing in the room holding two soda cans. Esmerelda breathed a sigh of relief as she was sure Kiana was going to exact her revenge on her. "Olivia!!"

"is she bothering you Esmerelda? because if she is, then she knows what will happen to her!" Olivia threatened.

Kiana stood up, straightened out her dress and grinned. "no, no problems here. i am not here to cause trouble. in fact, i am leaving. you know, you should lighten up..." Kiana teased, then stroked her fingers under Olivia's chin.

Olivia shrieked then dropped the two cans. Kiana was able to tickle her chin because her hands were full. now Olivia was ready for action. but, Kiana left the room and smiled as she did. Olivia then turned her attention to Esmerelda. "Did she do anything to you?!"

"no, she wasnt here long. but i am so glad to see you! i thought she was going to do something to me. she talked about how she was tickled and i thought she was going to tickle me!" Esmerelda told her.

"she's gone now, but i cant wait to tell Karina....." Olivia said.

Esmerelda sat in her room and got ready for bed. 3 days have passed since she last saw Kiana, but Kiana had gotten her thinking. Esmerelda had thought about how her life has gone this school year. she entered the school year getting tickled tortured by Karina and her gang, now she was a part of the gang and had tickled another woman. she remembered how upset Karina was when Olivia told her what Kiana did. Esmerelda saw a very evil look in Karina's eyes when told about Kiana. Karina had hugged Esmerelda and told her that everything was going to be okay and NO ONE would dare threaten her sweet friend. Esmerelda liked the fact that Karina was protecting her, but she still felt wierd about it. Esmerelda didnt want to cause any harm to anyone, but she didnt want anyone to harm her as well. she still felt guilty about participating in Kiana's tickle torture. Esmerelda put on her sleepwear then she heard the phone ring. she picked up the phone and spoke. "Hello?"

"Esmerelda!!! how are you my sweet darling friend?" Karina's voice asked.

"hi Karina!! i'm doing good. what's up?"

"well, myself and the girls thought about how Kiana bothered you and we decided to do something about it."

"do something about it? what do you mean?"

"tell you what, come on over to the gym by the women's locker room and you'll find a pleasant surprise!"

"why the women's locker room?"

"now now Esmerelda, i cant ruin the surprise! meet us there in 15 minutes! okay sweetie? bye..."

Esmerelda hung up the phone and wondered what surprise Karina was talking about. she bit her lip, then decided she had to go. she put on her "Hello Kitty" t-shirt, blue jeans and white canvas shoes and left. she didnt know what Karina had in store, but it had to be interesting.

Esmerelda made it to the women's locker room at the University gym and entered. she wore her black jacket which helped make it hard to see her. she opened the door and walked in. she shivered as she rembered how she was tormented by Karina and her friends in this very same locker room. she made it around the corner and saw the row of lockers. Esmerelda then felt a hand on her shoulder and shrieked. "EEEEEEEEEKK!!!!!"

"relax will ya? it's only me!" Vanessa told her.

"Vanessa, you scared me! where's everyone else?" Esmerelda asked.

"Esmerelda, you are going to love this! come on! follow me!" Vanessa then took Esmerelda's hand and pulled her through the locker room.

Esmerelda was getting nervous as she walked through the locker room. she passed by the very same showers that Karina had strung her upside in and tormented her. they kept on walking and entered a trainer's room. Esmerelda's eyes popped wide open as she saw Karina, Tanya, Olivia, and Sasha standing there smiling as she saw two other figures in the room. one of them was strapped face down, with her arms strapped to above her on a massage table with a black hood over her head and the other figure was tied down on a chair, with her arms behind her back and her ankles tied to the legs of the chair. she too had a black hood on and Esmerelda could hear whimpering from both figures.

"SURPRISE!!!!" Karina laughed.

"w-what's going on?" Esmerelda asked.

"Esmerelda...." Karina began. she then walked up to Esmerelda and looked her in the eye. "...you are such a sweet person. i am happy and, well, proud to call you my friend. when someone is my friend, i am passionately loyal to them and if anyone ever threatens my friend, then they will pay a SEVERE price. like these two women here......"

"who are they?" Esmerelda asked.

"in the chair is that slut bitch Kiana! and laying on the table is her best friend. she plays for the women's basketball team. i figured since she is Kiana's best friend, she is guilty by association. tonight, we are going to send a strong message once and for all to this slut. sit back and enjoy....this is for you my sweet friend....." Karina told her as she kissed her on the cheek.

Esmerelda was led to a chair and she sat down. she couldnt believe what she was about to see. Esmerelda watched as Karina and the others walked over to Kiana. Tanya had removed the hood and Esmerelda saw that Kiana was gagged.

"now listen you slut! i think it is high time to teach you a lesson! i made you my slut before, now i will do the same to your best friend!!!!" Karina screamed.

Kiana's eyes darted over the room and she noticed the other figure on the table. it was her best friend Mya!!!! she saw her strapped face down on the table, she dressed in her basketball attire, a pratice jersey, shorts and white Nikes and white socks. Mya had long black hair that was tied back in a ponytail and like Karina, she was a strikingly beautiful Filipino woman whoonly stood 5'2'', but very quick and had a very athletic body. Kiana began to whimper madly in her gag.

"oh yes, i captured your best friend and i thought i would be appropriate to torment HER since you decided to approach MY friend. now you little slut, is Mya here ticklish?" Karina smiled.

Kiana watched in horror as she saw Karina approach Mya. she saw Mya struggling in her bonds as Mya also heard the word "ticklish". Karina then gazed at Mya's form and smiled. the skin looked so soft and smooth. Karina knew she was going to enjoy this.

"Mya, sweet little Mya. i know you can hear me. i am going to tickle you. i am going to tickle you until your mind becomes mush! where should i start? i think i should start on these armpits, since your jersey exposes them nicely....." Karina teased.

Mya tensed her body up as she knew what Karina was about to do. Mya couldnt believe what was about to happen. she was at basketball practice and the next thing she knew she was jumped by these women and tied up. she didnt even know who they were, but now she was going to get tickled. a chill went through her spine as she felt Karina's nails make contact with her soft underarms. "MMMMMPPPPPPHMMHMHMHMMMMPPPHHHHHHHH!!!"

Karina laughed out loud as she heard the muffled laughter under the hood. she then removed the hood and left Mya gagged. then she went back to work as she scribbled her nails under the armpits and Mya thrashed on the table. the thrashing was limited as there were straps holding down her waist. Karina then continued to stroke the delicate armpits and Mya continued to laugh. Karina looked over at Vanessa and Sasha and nodded her head. Sasha and Vanessa then went over to Kiana and ripped open her shirt and tore off the bra. Kiana yelped as the bra was snatched off and she grew red from embarassment as her breasts were exposed. Sasha then began to lightly stroke her fingers across the nipples and Kiana began to giggle. she shook her breasts, trying to avoid Sasha's fingers, but it was no use as Vanessa held the breasts still and Sasha attacked the nipples. Karina on the other hand continued to tickle Mya's armpits, sending the girl into delirious muffled giggles.

"tickly tickly tickly!!!! such tickly armpits Mya!! oooooh i am going to tickle you GOOD!!!" Karina teased.

Mya continued to thrash about as Karina never let up on the armpit tickling. Mya's eyes were shut tight as the tickling sensations ripped through her body. since she was a kid, she has always been extremely ticklish. now, she was trapped and there was nothing she could do to stop the tickling. she couldnt even beg Karina to stop as the ball gag prevented her from doing so. her body continued to thrash as Karina scratched her nails across the smooth surface. she had no idea why she was a victim as she never even spoke to Karina before. she remembered Kiana telling her about Karina, but she never dealt with Karina. anger also tried to rise up in her mind as she hated Karina at this moment, but she couldnt stop laughing. tears began to form in her eyes as the tickling was getting to her.

"you know, i need to see what you look like under these clothes...Olivia dear, could you bring me some scissors..." Karina smiled.

Esmerelda watched with her eyes popped wide open as she saw Olivia hand Karina some scissors and cut the back of Mya's jersey, slicing it down the middle. Esmerelda licked her lips as she saw Karina peel open the jersey and pull it out from Mya's body. Esmerelda reacted quickly as she caught the shredded jersey when Karina threw it to her. she now saw Mya's upperbody was naked, but she couldnt see the cute breasts as they was on the table. Esmerelda's eyes shot over at Sasha and Vanessa who continued to torment Kiana's breasts and now her belly button. Kiana's head thrashed about as Sasha's finger poked her bellybutton and Vanessa was now sliding a feather under her nipples, teasing them and forcing them to grow stiff. Esmerelda knew Kiana must be very turned on now by how hard her nipples looked. Esmerelda blushed as she too was getting aroused at watching this spectacle. her head looked over at Karina who was licking her lips staring at Mya's naked back.

"Mya sweetie.....would it tickle if i did this?" Karina teased.

Mya's body jerked as Karina slid a single finger down her spine. she giggled as Karina's finger continued to go up and down her spine causing goosebumps. Karina smiled as she knew Mya's body was very responsive to her tickling touch. she then jabbed her fingers into the ribcage and Mya once again screamed into her gag. Mya's mind was racing as she felt the fingers digging into her ribs now, massaging them and kneading them. her body thrashed on the table and it was driving her crazy. Karina continued to tickle her sides by grabbing the flesh and squeezing. as Mya continued to thrash, Karina looked over at Olivia and Tanya and nodded her head. Mya screamed louder as her ribs were tickled again, but now she felt her shoelaces coming undone. her eyes shot open as she knew her feet were next. her muffled laughter sounded desperate as her shoes were removed and now her socks were peeled off.

"something wrong Mya? are your feet THAT ticklish? GOOD!!" Karina laughed, then nodded to Olivia and Tanya.

Olivia and Tanya knelt down by Mya's barefeet with her toes pointing down. both Tanya and Olivia had huge foot fetishes when it came to women's feet and Mya's were quite beautiful. they looked at the creamy soles with the cute little toes. they both smiled as they saw the toes wiggling in nervous anticipation. they looked at one another and raised the fingers. then winking at one another, they held onto the toes with one hand, then raked their nails up and down the soft tender sole. Mya exploded in muffled laughter as she felt the fingernails tickling her soft feet. for an athlete, she always took care of her feet, keeping them soft and supple. she knew she had ticklish feet, but figured no one would ever be interested in tickling them, so she kept them soft. now she regretted doing so as now she had evil foot ticklers tormenting her feet. she tried to wiggle her feet, but they held them still as they let their fingers dance over her soles. Karina saw this and decided she wanted to hear some laughter.

"Mya, Mya, Mya!!! i love that your feet are so ticklish!!! now, let me hear you BEG!!!!" Karina said as she removed the gag.

"HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEEEEEET!!!!! MAKE THEM STOP TICKLING MY FEET!!!!!!!"

"sorry, cant do that! i WANT them to tickle your feet......" Karina teased.

Esmerelda looked on and when she heard Mya's voice begging for the tickling to stop, she remembered when her own feet were tickled. she was in complete awe at how Olivia and Tanya were tickling the two delicate feet before them. she then heard Kiana's voice as Sasha and Vanessa removed her gag.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING HER!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHE HASNT DONE ANYTHING!!!!!" Kiana laughed as her ribcage was tickled by Vanessa.

"she has done something! she's a friend of yours!!!! you bother my friend, i attack yours!!!!!" Karina yelled at her.

Kiana laughed harder as now Sasha tickled her knees. Kiana thrashed in her chair and tried to get free. Kiana's eyes then opened wide as she saw Olivia and Tanya sucking on Mya's toes, sending the poor girl into hysterics and sometimes, soft moans. she knew her best friend must be turned on like she was! something about seeing Mya's feet getting kissed and her toes sucked on was driving Kiana insane. she watched Olivia's tongue slither around each toe as Tanya licked then entire sole of the other foot. Kiana felt herself getting wet as Vanessa played with her nipples again, then moaned as Vanessa began to suckle the nipples.

Karina looked at Esmerelda and smiled. Esmerelda's head was darting back and forth, absorbing the whole scene. Karina was now going to give Esmerelda a treat. she then took the scissors and begna to cut away at the shorts of Mya. she snipped them open, then peeled it off of Mya, exposing her panties. Karina didnt waste time as she began to cute open the panties.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA W-WHAT ARE YOU *cough* *cough* DOING?!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Mya screamed as she felt scissors cutting her panties open and her feet still getting tickled.

"i want to see your cute ass......" Karina teased as she now removed the panties. she stared at the two cute asscheeks and then lightly began to stroke her fingers across the jiggling buns. she was delighted as Mya laughed from her tickling. "ooooooooh!!!!!! a TICKLISH ASS!!!! this is going to be *so* much fun...."

Mya exploded in hysterical laughter again as now her rear end was getting tickled. she felt a fingers lightly stroking her ass crack and the foot tickling was still going on as she felt a tongue snaking in and out of her toes and another mouth gently nibbling on her heel. Karina continued the crack tickling, then spread the cheeks open, took a feather and began to dab it on the hole sending ticklish shockwaves through Mya's body. Mya's bdy began to "hump" the table as she felt the feather's kiss on her anus. she had never felt anything like this before and it drove her hormones into overdrive.

Esmerelda crossed her legs as she was getting very turned on by Karina tickling Mya's ass. she remembered what that felt like as well and knew poor Mya must have been going nuts. Esmerelda's concentration was broken when she heard Kiana's voice again.

"pleae...please leave her alone...she cant take it anymore!!! please..." Kiana begged.

Mya was indeed starting to fade out as Karina teased her ass all over with that evil feather. Karina looked at Kiana and saw the passion in her eyes for her friend. Karina then had a wicked smile.

"you want me to stop tormenting Mya?" Karina asked.

"please.....she hasnt done anything to you..." Kiana whimpered. she couldnt stand to see her friend go through this.

"well, i tell you what. if you want me to stop and trust me, i have a few more toys to torment her with, then i want YOU to eat her pussy...." Karina told Kiana.

"w-what? you want me to do what?" Kiana asked in shock.

"you heard me. i want you to make your best friend cum from YOUR tongue! if you dont, Mya here will still cum, but i will personally make her cum all night long. if you make her cum, i will let both of you go. refuse and you both will cum and be tickled ALL....NIGHT.....LONG!!! choose....." Karina said.

Esmerelda couldnt believe what Karina said. she looked at Kiana who had tears in her eyes. she knew that Kiana must have been tearing apart inside knowing that she had to make her best friend cum or Karina was going to. Esmerelda for some reason felt aroused. she was in erotic shock.

Kiana's mind raced. she didnt want to do that to her best friend, but she knew that Karina was going to torment both of them all night long if she didnt. she reluctantly nodded her head "yes".

"GOOD!!! now, let's flip Mya over..." Karina said.

Tanya and Olivia unstrapped an exhausted Mya and flipped her onto her back. then, they each held an ankle as Karina re-strapped her wrists. Tanya and Olivia spread opened Mya's legs, exposing her shaven mound. Vanessa and Sasha untied Kiana from the chair and dragged her tired body to the table.

"now Kiana, EAT HER PUSSY!!!" Karina commanded.

Kiana had a tear flow from her eye as she looked into the eyes of her best friend. Mya saw this and knew what had to be done. she closed her eyes and braced herself. Kiana lowered her head and smelled the mound. it smelled so sweet and nice as she knew Mya took excellent care of her body. she smelled some sweat, but it wasnt bad. she looked into the pink womanhood, closed her eyes and the tip of her tongue made contact. Mya moaned as she felt the warm tongue licking up and down her lips, then began to giggle as Tanya and Olivia lightly tickled her soles. Kiana's tongue slithered up and down the mound and felt the juices in her mouth. Kiana felt bad as she was now enjoying the taste and heard the moans from Mya. she continued to lap up the juices and her tongue now licked the clitoris. Mya's eyes rolled in the back of her head as she felt the tongue teasing and tickling her clitoris. the soft tickles on her soles only drove her libido up. she felt the pressure building up in her as she moaned louder. the tongue continued to trace a path over the clitoris, sending Mya into the heavens and her body then shook wildly as a massive orgasm ripped through her body. Kiana continued to lick even as Mya's love juices squirted onto her face and dribbled down her chin.

"that's a good slave....." Karina laughed.

Kiana fell to the ground in a heap and put her arm over her eyes. she couldnt believe what she just did. she has never done that with a woman before and it was her best friend as well. she felt so humiliated. she opened her eyes and saw Karina looking into them.

"dont mess with us again BITCH!!! next time, i will have you eat her ass...." Karina laughed.

Esmerelda stood up as Tanya, Olivia, Sasha and Vanessa began to leave the room. Karina walked over to Esmerelda and hugged her.

"that was for you. i dont think we have to worry about her again....." Karina told her.

Esmerelda walked out of the room, not believing what she just saw. she felt bad for Kiana and Mya as she knew they were just utterly humiliated. Esmerelda knew Karina wasnt the nicest person and wished she wasnt so evil sometimes. but, she figured it was better to be with Karina than against her. she didnt know where her friendship was going to take her, but she knew life wasnt going to be dull. Esmerelda even wondered if she too would become like them. she enjoyed watching what she just saw and it worried her. she was beginning to like the idea of dominating other women by tickling them and it worried her. she pondered the thought of her becoming just like Karina........

okay folks, i hope you enjoyed this part. will Esmerelda change? will our sweet, lovable nerd become just like Karina? stay tuned for more!!! feedback always welcomed....

Worth The Wait!!

WORTH THE WAIT!!

THIS CONTINUING SAGA IS ONE OF THE BEST I'VE READ AND WELL DESERVES YOUR NIC..."PRIMETIME"

ticklephehe said:
WORTH THE WAIT!!

THIS CONTINUING SAGA IS ONE OF THE BEST I'VE READ AND WELL DESERVES YOUR NIC..."PRIMETIME"
We agree! Please never cease!
Love,
Anna and Heather

i agree with ticklephehe & Anna & Heather! it is good.
but Esmeralda is such a sweet girl, why didn't she try to get Karina to stop? she's suffered the same humiliating torture from Karina, i would thought she would tried to do something about it.
but oh well, whatever you write, it's still good!
keep 'em coming!

I LOVED IT...Oh MY GOD I JUST LOVED IT :bouncybou

I can't wait for the next part in this great series :xpulcy:

:wavingguy

Primetime,

I, too, enjoyed this one. And, like the others, I hope this continues to go on for quite some time. Honestly, however, while I don't consider myself a sadistic individual, I liked it better when Karina and Esmarelda were not friends. Also, although it is just a story, Esmeralda is starting to annoy me, and I'm agreeing with Anna and Heather in things the said in previous posts. She won't stand up for herself, she won't stand up for others, and she won't even say anything to a "friend" when she feels the friend is going to far (and doing it for her no less).

The woman needs a backbone.

Just my thoughts.

Good Story!!!

But I'm afraid I agree with Anna and Heather on this one point, Esmarelda needs to either get with the program or leave Karina and her group alone !! I mean there was a perfect oppertunity for her and she blew it ! I believe that Esmerelda is a latent Dom just waiting to come out and when she does I believe she will dominate this group!!!

What about Leslie? We were wondering what will happen when she comes back? At any rate, Leslie seems unlikely to join Karina, perhaps she will join Kiana against the coward and her group! As for dormant dom...... well..... it's hard to imagine a dom with less confidence then this spineless one. Perhaps more of a manipulative Iago more than anything. Looking forward to Part 16, the return of Leslie and the second post has all the sections. We recommend Part 11.
Love,
Anna and Heather

Wow!

OMG THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! ALL HAIL THE MASTER OF STORYWRITING! IT WAS GREAT! BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES FOR SUCH A GREAT STORY :dropatear ....................SO LOVELY HUN CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE! :Kiss2:

Prim I have been catching up on my reading and I must say this is a wonderous work. It seems series/chapters catch my interest more than single pager's. I will be going through more of your work shortly and know it will be just as good :bowing: Thanks for posting

Part 16 with Leslie?
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S Please Primetime, or maybe younger psycho sister Helena who hates weaker, older sister? Please, we would really enjoy this as would everyone!
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back