• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my tickle session with Mya.....

primetime

Verified
hello everyone, i thought i would just drop a line and put this in the "Tickling Discussion" section and the "Tickling Stories" section to let people know about the tickling session i had with Mya at the Dominion in LA today. let me tell you this first. the woman is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! i was thrilled to have an opportunity to tickle her. for you people who love ticklish Asian women, Mya is THE woman. we chatted briefly and i told her about the jillions of stories that i have written on the TMF (go check them out in my archive! yes, shameless plug). i did tell her that my way of tickling is not as bad as the tickling can be in my stories, but similiar. so, i paid for the session and we were on our way.

i went to a room called "The Chamber". it definitely fulfills the fantasy of some kind of torture chamber. there was an X-frame, a cool table with stocks at the end, a swinging chair, pillories, it was cool. i chose the table with the stocks as i have never tickled anyone in stocks before. she put on some music, i forgot the name of the artist, and laid her down on the table. now before i got started, i told her i brought some "toys". nothing extravagant, just a seagull feather, some lotion and one of those brushes with the plastic bulbs at the end. i had her lie on her back and placed her ankles in the stocks. i tied her wrists above her head and cranked the rack! HAHAHAHA! now she was MINE!!! all MINE!!!!

now, if you had a beautiful woman strapped down and helpless, what would you do? of course, TICKLE HER. folks, i just poked her sides and she erupted. she wasnt lying when she said she is senstive. my eyes popped wide open and i KNEW i was going to enjoy this. i tickled her armpits, ribs, belly, bellybutton, thighs, knees and then i got to my favorite spot, her feet. i took her shoes off and eventually her fishnet stockings off (remember that Morris Day song "Fishnet"? i couldnt help but think of that song). her feet are exactly what i like. INSANELY TICKLISH. her toes are extra sensitive and boy did i have a ball tickling them. i tried the seagull feather and yep, great reactions! i rubbed lotion on her feet and used the brush. yep, GREAT REACTIONS! i thought to myself "this stuff really does work!". i was having so much fun, i couldnt stop tickling her.

i even played a U.S. History tickling quiz. i would ask her questions about US History and if she missed it, i would of course, tickle her. to my surprise, she knew a lot. BUT, i got her on US Presidents. so, i did get to torment her. she told me she did "ok" in US History in school, but it is amazing how someone's memory comes back when they are getting tickled.

after that, i just lightly tickled her all over her body. it drove her crazy, which was cool. she truly was a lot of fun. the session ended and was she worth the money? OH HELL YEAH!!! in fact, i cant wait until we meet again.

Mya, my sweet ticklish Mya, i wanted to let you know that i truly enjoyed our session. you are a beautiful and wonderful person and i hope i get the honor of tickling you again.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back