• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halloween Night in the House of Tickle Torture

Kingsxfan76

Halloween Night in the House of Tickle Torture (M/FF...mostly upper body)

Hey everyone,

Some of you may know me from the TMF chat room but I never post on the boards. I was talking to tickledorange last night and she pointed out a story she wrote and posted. I read it and liked it and remembered that I wrote a tickle story 6 years ago and still had it saved on a floppy. I sent it to orange and she loved it so I decided to post it publically and share it. It is a dark, non-consentual story that mainly concentrates on upper body tickling. I hope you like it and feedback is welcome. Here it goes...

Halloween Night in the House of Tickle Torture

It was an unusually warm Halloween on the Southwest Side of Chicago, as Kelly adjusted her costume that she was wearing to the biggest party in the neighborhood tonight. Kelly was 20 years old, about 5'8", 130lbs., deep blue eyes, shoulder length raven black hair, and pinkish skin tone, but not tan. She was extremely cute, and many people have told her that she looked like Lynda Carter from the old Wonder Woman series on TV. That inspired her to choose her costume. She had on a rented Wonder Woman costume, almost an exact replica of the TV show. She was going to go all out this year and wanted to be the hit of the party. Her bustier and shorts fit snugly, cupping her firm voluptuous 36C breasts and exposing her athletic legs. She put the tiara on and she stared into her bathroom mirror at herself. She couldn't believe she was doing this. Kelly had a great body, but she was very modest and rarely showed it off, only wearing tank tops when the weather was extremely hot, and 1 piece bathing suits were the norm for her. She never showed this much skin in front of so many people, and she looked dynamite. The guys would drop dead when they saw her. She wasn't a slut by nature, actually very shy. She was tried of guys being afraid to ask her out because of her shield of shyness, so maybe this would spur them on.
The doorbell rang at that point. It was 4:00 in the afternoon, and the sun would be up for another 2 hours. Her friend Gina had suggested that they trick or treat for old times sake. She thought it would be silly at first, but she agreed, thinking it might be fun. Kelly went to answer the door and there her friend was, dressed up as a hooker, in a lime green halter top, tight jean shorts and pumps. Gina was about 5'5", long light blonde hair, well-tanned and big breasted. She was the more open of the two. She overdid the makeup and hair and purpose, and she looked like a reject from a Poison video, but she fit the part well, and Kelly laughed.
"What's so funny?", Gina asked.
"You, you really outdid yourself this time. The guys will be paying you tonight", Kelly replied.
"That's the whole point."
"Slut."
"Whatever. What time does Jim's party start anyway?" Gina inquired.
"He said about 8:00, so we got plenty of time. Let's start on my block," Kelly said as she walked out the door out onto the porch. The spring-like air and a slight breeze felt good on all her exposed flesh. The temperature was about 72 degrees, so she didn't need a coat. They walked down her street in the Beverly neighborhood of Chicago, a historic area with many old homes and tree lined streets. They hit several houses and every male that answered the doors did a double take. The girls manuevered their way around all the kids that were out, and they turned the corner and stopped in their tracks. Across the street lay a very old, almost Victorian looking home, resembling the Addams Family house. Many stories had come from that house, and it was rumored that a crazy old man still lived there, only emerging once in a great while. Kelly had never seen this man herself, and got tingly as she looked at the house.
"Let's try that one." Gina said as a matter-of-factly.
"Are you crazy! I'm not setting foot on that property! You don't know who the hell lives there! Forget it!" Kelly exclaimed.
"You're gonna wuss out on me? I thought you never backed down from a challenge. You're such a liar."
Gina was speaking of the fact of Kelly's very competitive nature in athletics, Kelly could not stand losing and never gave up.
"OK, just to humor you. But if that door isn't answered in 15 seconds, we're outta there," Kelly stated.
"Agreed, let's go."
The two beauties stepped up on the uncut lawn avoiding broken beer bottles and various trash. This was definitely the eyesore of the neighborhood, and its a wonder the City hadn't done anything about it, compared with the rest of Beverly. They climbed up the steps onto the rotted wood porch, creaking with every step. Kelly shaked violently with nervousness as goose bumps rose all over her skin. The air was not so warm anymore. Gina pounded on the door loudly three times. Thirty seconds went by and no answer.
"OK, that's enough, let's go," Kelly hurriedly said.
"Oh, will you wait!? Somebody will answer!"
At that moment, the whole porch opened up under them and it happened so fast that the girls had no time to react. Not even a scream could be uttered before they were sliding down a musty shaft in total darkness. their skin scraped painfully as they screamed like banshees. They hit what seemed like a stone floor, but they couldn't see because there was total darkness. There was a horid smell in the air and both girls quickly succumbed to the odor. Both lost consciousness.......

Kelly began to regain her senses and tried to fight through the haze to figure out where she was and what happened. As her wits came about her, she was quickly aware that she was restrained and unable to move. She shook the cobwebs from her head and her eyes adjusted to the light. She was lying on her back stretched out, arms way behind her head and legs outward in a tight X. She was on what seemed to be a stone block, and the chill of the stone tingled her partly exposed back. Her wrists and ankles were chained tightly, and her wrists were chafing already. She noticed the chains were wrapped around a crank with a handle on it, and she realized this was a vague form of a torture rack. She was stretched tightly, but not in pain.
As she tried to decipher her surroundings, she looked to be in what looked like a medieval dungeon. There were two torches in the chamber providing light, and chains hung from the wall. A large metal cabinet stood across from her. She looked in horror as she saw her friend Gina spreadeagled on an upright X-rack to her right, but still unconscious. She turned her head to the left and saw another girl, who looked very familar, hanging from chains with her wrists high in the air against a stone wall, dressed only in a ripped up bra and panties. The girl was shuddering and mumbling to herself.
Kelly scanned her own stretched and restrained body, still in the Wonder Woman costume, and she was scared to death, but at the same time, somewhat aroused. She had always been curious about bondage, and once tied herself up in the garage just to try it, but nothing like this. Her heart was racing as the cold dungeon air tingled her exposed armpits, her sides, the top of her breasts and cleavage, her arms and legs. She couldn't believe she was actually enjoying being chained and stretched like this. She thought back to a Wonder Woman episode where she saw the heroine chained just like she was, and she remembered how weird she felt, almost aroused. She was almost feeling wet now! Kelly struggled against her bonds with no avail, no give. She stopped struggling and built up her strength with a blood-curdling scream for help. This awoke Gina.
Gina slowly came to and a look of total shock came over her face as she realized that she was chained to an X-rack, still in her hooker costume. Her halter top jiggled with the flopping of her breasts as she struggled mightily and started screaming wildly.
"Gina! Gina! Stop screaming for a second! Stop! Listen!" Kelly pleaded. Gina stopped as tears rolled down her face as she saw her stretched out companion.
"Where are we!? Where are we!? Help!!!" Gina scraemed.
"Calm down! We have to be calm and don't panic! I told you we should have stayed away! I told you! I think we are underneath the house, and I pray to God that this is not what I think it is..."
"What?"
"A torture chamber."
"Ohh....." Gina almost fainted and started whimpering to herself on the X-rack. The chains had no give and her wrists began to chafe.
Kelly turned to the third girl and addressed her.
"Hey, hey you, are you OK? Can you hear me? Hello?" Kelly asked with panic.
The girl was still mumbling and shuddering, and every once in awhile, her head would shoot up, and Kelly recognized the face. It was a classmate at her high school, Denise, missing for three weeks. She went out collecting money for her church and she was never seen or heard from again.
"Oh God, Gina, it's Denise! Ohhhh...ohhh no....Denise, it's me, Kelly, can you hear me?"
Denise continued to shudder unanswering. Kelly was almost in tears as she contemplated her plight. She wasn't so aroused anymore about being stretched out and chained tightly. Gina continued to whimper as the big solid wood door swung open. Kelly was wide-eyed to see a huge man, resembling Boris Karloff in looks and stature walk in. He was absolutely terrifying looking, and he was wearing a black cardigan with a black shirt. Straight out of an old horror movie. He was carrying two bowls, and she had no idea what was in them, other than the fact that steam was rising out of one of them.
"Who are you!!?? What do you want with us!!?? Let us go, now!!" Kelly demanded.
"Silence! You are in no position to make demands. Let me explain who I am. My name is Karl. I've lived here for many years. You fell through a trap door into my little chamber here. You were trespassing on my property. You will now be punished."
"Punished?? What do you mean punished!? Somebody will know we are missing! Somebody will find us!! Let us go!" Gina hysterically pleaded.
"Ha ha! See that girl? She's been here for weeks and nobody has even attempted to look here. I'm glad you showed up, because I need new subjects. She is now useless. I'm going to enjoy this. You see, I'm not really going to hurt you, I have a special torture. You may enjoy it, you may not. We shall see...but first..."
Karl pulled a roll of duct tape out of his pocket and ripped a piece off, and kelly screamed as he applied it to her mouth. He did the same to Gina, and now they were fully restrained and gagged with tape. Karl's crotch visibly enlarged as he surveyed the situation. Kelly and Gina made as much noise as they could, but it was barely a whimper under the tape.
Soon, the struggling subsided as the girls grew tired. Karl stared at all the exposed flesh. He didn't like stripping his victims naked, he loved the sight of girls in skimpy clothing, it was more fun. Especially the Wonder Woman costume, exposing acres of Kelly's tender pink flesh. Karl smiled broadly as he opened the metal cabinet. As the doors swung open, Kelly was wide-eyed in terror at what she saw. The cabinet was lined with feathers, paintbrushes, feather dusters, and other various instruments.
"Oh my God, he's not going to tickle us, is he??" Kelly thought to herself frantically.
Her eyes remained wide as Karl pulled out a long white feather from the cabinet, and carefully displayed the instrument to Kelly and Gina. Kelly was almost urinating in her shorts in fear. Her body was literaly trembling and her skin was littered with goose bumps, the dungeon felt like it was 30 degrees.
"In case you haven't figured it out, I love to tickle young women. I am so lucky to have two specimens as you join me this evening."
Kelly was hurting her lungs from trying to scream through the gag as Karl approached her.
"I will start with your luscious flesh", Karl uttered.
Kelly was stretched, but not extremely tight, and she did have some room to squirm, Karl decided to change this as he went to the crank and turned it two notches, stretching Kelly right to the limit, and she moaned as the chains stretched her even tighter. She was absolutely immobile and helpless.
Karl took the tip of the feather and dipped it into Kelly's right armpit. The feeling was like an electric shock as he twirled it slightly. She had never felt so vulnerable and so helpless, and the fact that she was in that costume did not help at all. He started tracing circles in her soft, well-shaven underarm and she was in absolute agony. If she could scream, it would shatter glass. She could not stand being tickled in her armpits, and she realized this from her older brother, who when swimming, used to torture her mercilessly while she was wearing a bathing suit. Tears rolled down her cheeks and her chest heaved up and down and Karl was enjoying every millisecond. He moved the feather down her sides, as the costume did a good job of exposing the top part of her ribs, among other things. Her breasts heaved against the tight bustier, she was experiencing absolute torture and utter pleasure all at once. He stroked the feather even quicker up and down her sides and the tingly feeling in her body consumed her. She felt as if she was being shocked electrically. Gina looked on in total horror at the display, feeling that she was next. Karl felt the other armpit was lonely, so he repeated the motions with the feather on her left sides, and agony reigned. She looked at Karl's evil lusty eyes, and she knew she was at the mercy of a total madman.
Karl moved the feather up to the top of her breasts, although it wasn't as ticklish as her sides, her chest was heaving as hard as ever, and when he dipped down into her ample cleavage, exposed well by the bustier, she tried to block it out but couldn't. She was being tortured for real. All her sensitive areas were being tickled with torturous glee by Karl. The combination of the feather and the cool dungeon air, along with her body temperature lowering from the shock was just too much. As Karl went back to work on the armpits, Kelly passed out.

When Kelly awoke, she had no idea how much time passed. She was still tightly chained and she saw Karl in front of Gina's body on the X-rack, and her head was slumped over, and he had a feather duster in his hand. He was just finishing with Gina. Kelly moaned in horror as Karl turned and saw her awake. She tried to shift her body but she was totally immobile. Karl smiled sadistcally as he let off of Gina, who was unconscious and breathing heavily, her body desperate for oxygen. Karl had pulled Gina's halter top a little to expose more sides and armpit, more area for him to work.
"I see you are awake. You didn't last too long the first time, just like your pretty friend here. Don't worry, you will get used to staying conscious longer."
Karl pulled up a large oak chair and set the two bowls next to Kelly's helpless body on the stone block. She could see that there was water in them. One bowl was steaming, and the other had no steam. She assumed it was cold. Karl sat down and scanned the entire length of Kelly's stretched figure and dipped his finger into the steaming bowl. He quickly brought his fingers over and started to twirl them in Kelly's open armpit. The scalding water combined with the ticklish fingers was unbelievable. kelly was almost in seizure as he worker her armpit and sides. Karl dipped his other hand in the hot bowl and he began working both sides and underarms at the same time. Kelly tried desperately to block out the agonizing torture. She also realized at that time that she was totally wet in the crotch. She was in shock that she was aroused by this. The fingers continued their deadly work. Karl now dipped his hands quickly in the cold bowl, and this water was COLD, almost frozen, as if it was in a fridge. The change in temperature of the water was absolutely stunning, and Kelly's mind was screaming, because her mouth couldn't. Karl worked up and down her arms, her sides, especially the ribs, the underarms, and he even went under the bustier and rubbed Kelly's nipples. After about 10 minutes, but what seemed like hours. Kelly passed out again.

An undisclosed amount of time passed and Karl was standing above Kelly, still stretched and chained. He was holding in his hands a featherduster, and he plugged in what appeared to be a mixer. He attached the featherduster to the mixer and he started spinning the duster maniacally. He dove straight into Kelly's armpits like a B-52 bomber, and Kelly was once again in utter agony. The duster moved with frightening speed up and down her sides, up her arms, across her chest and cleavage, and back to her smooth, sensitive underarms. Kelly's eyes were peeled wide open as she suffered even more of the erotic torture. Karl was laughing to himself as he watched Kelly squirmed as much as she could. Karl's laughing stopped quickly.
Just then, several Chicago policeman busted through the door and grabbed Karl, half in shock at what they saw, and half in complete anger. Karl was manhandled up the stairs and arrested, as the girls were unchained from the X-rack, the stone slab, and the wall. Denise was still incommunicable, and wouldn't recover for months. Kelly and Gina had only suffered a fraction of what Karl had planned.
As the girls later found out, an elderly lady across the street saw the girls fall through the porch and called the police, thinking it had collapsed. The police thought they were seeing things when the porch was found intact, that is until later when an officer found a crease where the trap door opens. The police busted into the house and searched everywhere and could not find the girls, until another officer found a door in the corner of the pantry, blocked from view. This was the entrance to the Tickle Torture Dungeon.
It took Kelly and Gina a long time to recover, but they had not suffered anywhere near as much as Denise had, being there for three months. Denise was in a psychiatric hospital for a very long time, but eventually did recover. Winter passed and summer of the next year approached, but that is another chapter.

**originally I was going to write another chapter but never got around to it. If enough people ask for it, maybe I will do Chapter 2..:)

Last edited:
Wow nice story. Better late than never for posting it. Now I think its definitely time for the next segment!

i agree, this was a fantastic story, however the sadistic side of me was disappointed that they were saved.. write more please..

Your first posted story....

I have just two words for you sir.....Incredible start! :yowzer:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back