• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cassie's Punishment (M/F, Adult)

ctft2001

TMF Regular
Here is a story idea I have been toying with for a while. Ah, the advantages of teaching-- LOL. Let me know what you think

“I can’t have a ‘C’ on my transcript. I’ll do anything to have you raise that grade, Professor.”

There standing in front of me was Cassie Richards. At 5’5, 120lbs, and wavy light brown hair gently flowing down her back to her perfectly shaped round ass, she was the wet dream of every mail student in class (and a few female students as well). Yet, here she was, in front of me, pleading for a better grade in her most seductive voice.

There was no doubt as to what she was implying or offering. Still, I didn’t want to seem to eager. I knew I needed to be cautious or she would be able to go to the dean and have me fired (as well as possibly thrown in jail) if I took her up on her offer, and, quite honestly, I wanted to toy with her and make her suffer.

“Anything,” I asked, dragging out the word and raising my voice into a strong questioning tone, as to just how far she would be willing to go.

“Anything,” she stated matter of factly.

“Then you should have better prepared for your speeches and for the tests,” I replied, eager to see her squirm. (I can be a real bastard when I want.)

“Oh please,” she cried, practically begging. “Let me earn a better grade another way. At this point in time, it’s too late to go back and give the speeches again or take the tests again. Don’t you think we could work something else out,” she asked with a gleam in her eyes.

“I don’t know,” I smiled, enjoying this game.

She stretched her arms up, giving me a good view of her 38C tits, which she was practically throwing in my face and said, “you’d be surprised by some of the things this 18 year old body can do.”

“How do I know you’re not just going to trap me and turn me in, or threaten to unless I raise your grade,” I asked, wanting to make sure I had my basis covered.

“You tell me,” she said. Whatever collateral you want, or whatever you want to ensure my silence is fine with me.”

After gaining access to her school records so that I could change all her grades if I wanted, I figured I had what I needed and I was ready to let the games begin. She met me at my house. After making Cassie do a striptease for me, I had her lie down on her back on my king-size bed. I then proceeded to take out a couple of pairs of handcuffs, as well as a couple of pairs of ankle cuffs.

“Hey wait a minute,” she protested.

“Do you want an ‘A’ or not,” I questioned.. “You did say you would do ANNNNYTHING for a better grade.”

“You are so kinky, professor,” she chided, seemingly beginning to enjoy her predicament.” I was wondering how long that would last, once she realized what I had in mind.

I stretched her out in an “X” formation, making sure that she was tied in such a way that her back was actually lifted just slightly off the bed. I gently messaged her shoulders, which she seemed to enjoy, but I was also checking to make sure she was secure. Before walking away I goosed her sides and the squeal she made was like music to my ears. She jerked forward and tried to pull away, but she was tied well.

She was obviously expecting me to join her in the bad and seemed surprised as I started to walk away and head over to a dresser drawer. “Where are you going,” she asked.

“I just need to get a couple of friends,” I said as I pulled out two feathers and held them up for her to see.

“What are you going to do with those,” she asked, with terror in her voice. It was obvious she knew exactly what I had in mind.

“You’ve been a very naughty girl, Cassie,” I said. “You need to be punished. You should know that studying and putting time into your school work is very important. I told you that, but you were just more interested in seducing me. Well, now you’re going to pay. This will be a tough lesson, but it will let you know that you cannot act the way you have been in a college class and get away with it. It will be a tough lesson, but one you have to learn. Here’s the way it is going to work. I will give you a safe word. That word is ‘Goofy’. No matter how much you beg and plead, I will not stop tickling you, unless you say the word Goofy. If you say it, I will stop immediately, BUT, you will end up with your 'C' in the class, and not an ‘A’. If you refrain from using the safe word, you will not only get an ‘A’, but I will reward you with the most powerful, mind-blowing orgasm you have ever experienced in your young life.”

“You BASTARD,” she spat at me, you’ve done this before. I just laughed and told her she could still get out of this predicament, but her grade would not be changed. “What’s it going to be,” I asked. “If you want your grade changed, you need to ask me nicely to tickle you.”

Cassie knew she was trapped. Oh, what students won’t do for an ‘A’. “Please Professor, Please tickle me.”

“Beg,” I demanded.

“Please, you need to do this. Please, I’ve been a naughty girl and I need to be punished,” came the response.

"That's better," I said, as I picked up one of the feathers, and very lightly traced it over the arch of her foot. Ever so gently the feather made its way back and forth over the bottom of her foot.

I wasn't yet going for the all out, hard tickle and I was rewarded with a gentle laugh. "AhWhoWho," she giggled. Still her foot was twitching as I continued to make the feather dance.

I then put a little more power into the tickling, but still, fairly gentle. She began to laugh even harder. "Ohahahahaha," she giggled, and managed to finally add, " I don't know how long I can take this".

"We are just getting started," I said, as I continued to tickle her feet. I picked up the second feather and drew small circles with it on the balls of her feet. While I was doing that, I took the first feather I had been using and began to wiggle it in between her toes.

Her feet were definitely twitching, shaking and moving, as best they could. "GAHAHAD, NO" she laughed, the cute giggling a thing of the past. "STAHAHAHP, I can't HAHAHAHA TAHAHAHAKE it any longer, HAHAHAHAHAAHA."

"That's just too bad," I replied, as I continued to tickle her. "I guess your parents are going to be real disappointed with your transcript..” With that comment, I put down the feathers and began to work my fingers up and down her sides. “Look, I’m playing the piano,” I said, as my fingers continued to dance up and down her sides, then spider tickle her, and finally grabbed her ribs and gently squeezed them together.

Her end of the conversation, as my fingers continued to work their magic on her young body, sounded something like this: “AHAHAHAHAHA, STAHAHAHAHAHP. NO MORAHAHAHAHAAHA. GOOF AHAHAAHAHAHAH, GOOFAHAHAHAHAH, NOAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, I JUST CAHAHAHN’T SAHAHAHAHAAY IT. I NEEAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHD MY AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHA.”

Oh, this torment was delightful, she was so close to saying 'goofy', but she managed to stop. She could get me to stop anytime she wanted, but that would mean kissing her A goodbye, and she didn’t want that. What was wonderful about this was, I had a sixth sense with students, as to exactly how much they could take. I was real good at bringing them to the breaking point, or almost there and stopping just short of hitting it. Had I wanted to end this, I could have forced her to say ‘Goofy’, but I was deliberately slowing down at just the right time, to keep poor Cassie on the verge of insanity, without letting her get there.

As she was laughing with all her might, I slowed down, looked at her and said, “You know Cassie, I almost feel sorry for you. ALMOST!,” I emphasized as I began another session of tickling. This time, I picked up one feather and gently rubbed it around her right underarm. While doing this, my fingers were attacking her left underarm with great force. The different sensations Cassie was feeling were maddening.

“NOAHAHAHAOHOHOH!!! NOTAHAHAHAH AHAHAHGAINHAHAHAH,” she finally managed to get out, with her body shaking and shivering just as much as the bondage would allow.

“OH, yes, again,” I responded. “We are having soooo much fun, aren’t we,” I asked. Then I took the two feathers and placed each one at the bottom of her breasts. I began dragging the feather back and forth, right at the bottom of her breasts, making sure not to work the feathers on the orbs, at least not quite yet.

“Hehehehehehe,” she laughed more seductively at this point. I just continued to move the feathers back and forth, and she continued to reward me with some “Tehe’s” and an occasional soft moan. I wasn’t expecting any loud moans yet, as I was just working the base of her tits. Soon, she would be moaning loudly, I knew, but it wasn’t time for that yet.

The feathers continue to drive Cassie wild. Finally, I inched the feathers up, just slightly, so they were actually touching her magnificent breasts. The feathers continue to work there way up towards her nipples and her panting got louder.

"Not my tits, ahahahaha, theyhahaha are too sensitive, ahahahaha," she gently laughed. That was my cue to go in for the kill. I began working the feathers all over her tits, paying close attention to her sensitive nipples, which were getting harder. "Ahahahahahah, AHAHAHahahahaha," she laughed again, this time a little louder and harder than before. The moaning also continued and on one level she was enjoying this, as I was able to see some moisture forming between her legs.

After a few more minutes, I stepped away again, and I'm sure Cassie thought her ordeal was over. Not quite. I went back to the drawer where I took the feathers from and put them back, but I pulled out a feather duster. Oh, the look in her eyes when she saw it was priceless. I thought they would bug out of her head.

"What are you going to do with that," she questioned.

"Not much," I said, as I stepped back towards the bed that was holding her hostage. Then, I took the feather duster and actually placed it under her body, as it was tied in such a way that actually kept her body, or part of it, slightly off the bed.

I began to run the duster up and down, paying special appreciation to the back part of her knees, or what I have affectionately termed 'the kneepits'. I ran the duster all around and she squealed again, "NOOOOAHAHAHAHAHA!" I just laughed and continued to work the feather duster around. While I spent a good amount of time at the kneepits, I did gently run the duster up to her shapely ass and gently over it. This forced her to arch her body forward again, as she laughed. Then I continued to work the feather upwards, on the back of her upperback.

Cassie continued to laugh and squirm. Finally I put the feather duster down and asked her if anyone ever told her she had a nice belly button.

"NOT THE BELLY BUTTON," she screamed as I stepped towards her. Now, I gently blew some raspberries on her navel. "OHWHOWHWHO, NOOOOAHAHAHA," she laughed and continued to struggle. With this I began to alternate blowing raspberries and dancing my tongue in and around her bellybutton.

"Ohhohoh, AHAHAHAHAHAHA, MMMMHMHHHMMM, HEHEHEHEHEH, ohohoooo," she laughed and moaned as I continued to alter my techniques. After having her tied to my bed for over an hour and having spent the last ten minutes at her navel, I began to think it was time to finish up. With my fingers, I began to spider tickle the inside of each leg, working my way up the leg and thigh and stopping just short of her womanhood. Then, I worked my fingers back up. I continued doing this, each time getting a little closer, but never quite touching her pussy.

Having spent about five minutes with this treatment, I left my fingers dance over her vaginal lips. My left right hand was tickling her clit and pussy while my left hand want to the pubes on top of her vagina and began tickling the soft flesh there. It wasn't long, before I brought her to a mind blowing orgasm and as she was having her orgasm, I continued to tickle her, continuing to work my fingers over her pussy. I actually brought her to multiple orgasm, as she lay sweating, panting and exhausted on my bed.

When she finally managed to catch her breath, she looked at me with her big green gorgeous eyes and asked me if she had her 'A'. "Almost," I said, "we just have a little more tickling to do. You see, most woman are even more sensitive and ticklish after an orgasm, so this is my favorite time to tickle."

Having said that, I got my electric toothbrush and gently worked it over the area where her toes meet her feet, and spread her toes apart as well, working my toothbrush in between her toes.

"AHAHAHAHAHA, NOAHAHAHAHAHA, GOOFYHAHAHAHA, STAHAHAHAP. NOOOOO MORAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHE. GOOHAHAHAHAHAFYYYYYY," she screamed. After a couple of minutes of this, although I know it felt like hours to her, I stopped.

Cassie began to cry. "I went through all that, and I still don't get my 'A'," she sobbed.

"I'll make you a deal," I said. You remember this instance. You remember what it felt like and you vow never to take the easy way out again, but to truly study and apply yourself in ALL your classes from here on out, and you can have an 'A'."

I don't think I have to tell you that she quickly agreed. She then took a few minutes to recuperate, I untied her from the bed, she got dressed and went on her way.

A few minutes after she left, there was a knock on my door. It was Dean Elizabeth Stern. She was quite the looker, a statuesque woman, who stood at 5'11''. She had a tremendous 38-26-36 figure and blonde hair that cascaded slightly past her shoulders. She was holding a videotape in her hand.

"Dean Stern," I said, "it's great to see you." (Anytime you see this attractive woman, it is great to see her).

"Professor Allen," she responded harshly, "I didn't think you would be quite so happy to see me considering I have a videotape of the way you just spent the past hour." Her brown her stared through me, as though she was burning a hole in me with her eyes. She just glared for about 30 seconds, and then began to laugh.

"Looks like you just influenced another student to actually apply herself, instead of trying to take the easy way out. I'm so glad we set up the hidden camera to catch this all on tape for our pleasure."

"I'm glad you're pleased," I responded as Dean Stern began to disrobe and when completely naked, lied on the bed I had just used to torture Cassie.

"And now, it's time for your reward," she said, as she let me tie her up to put her through the same torture Cassie had just endured and then to sexually have my way with her. "Just remember, she added, tomorrow I have a young man coming to my place to teach him to apply himself and after that occurs, you will have to reward me the same way."

"I know the rules, and I always have," I said, as I was looking forward to tomorrow's entertainment ALMOST as much as today's.

Okay, what did you think. Any and all feedback is welcome.

That is a great story! Arousing, nice balance of laughter (I liked the "OHWHOWHWHO"s in addition to the usuals), conversation and description, good small twist at the end. Thread Tools -> Printable Version. File -> Save As. :)

Ace Riley said:
Deserves feedback. Good story. ^.^ It was a good read.

---Ace

Thanks Ace. I appreciate the feedback and am glad you enjoyed the story.

Ah the life of a professor. If only I was book smart instead of street smart. I am a HUGE fan of tickling/orgasm stories. Thanks for shareing a wonderful story :couch:

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner Foosboy. Thanks for the comment. I too am a fan of tickling/orgasm stories.

And yes, you are right, being a professor is wonderful and has manyperks- lol.

damn why couldn't i have had a professor like that back in college? what a way to earn an A.. and then when the female professor came in wow that was mind blowing.. fantastic and very erotic and descriptive..

isabeau said:
damn why couldn't i have had a professor like that back in college? what a way to earn an A..
Probably has something to do with a potential Law suit- lol. Still, it might be worth it. Thanks for your response.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back