• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara's Decision

GotaTicKleSara

TMF Novice
This story begins on a Saturday. There was a new display at the museum that Sara was dieing to go see. A very rare diamond was discovered and brought to the meseum by a bunch of weird archiologits. Anyway Sara decided to go and check it out and she thought that she would bring her friend Lauren.( Warning the actual tickling doesn't start until further down, so dont count this story out right away, please read it)
Once at the mesuem there was muc hto look at, paintings sculptures and all sorts of other artsie things. Both girls decided they should go and try and find the diamond display. On the way over to the display Sara had bumped into this rather lanky and very tall man. He started shouting at her to watch where she was going or next time there would be trouble. Well Sara to shocked at what to do hadn't noticed that when she had bumped into this guy that they had both dropped there cell phones, and to make things a little more complicated had picked each others up by mistake.
Sara and lauren both new they couldn't do anything about the rude stranger and decided to go and finish looking at the diamond. So they did and then got ready to leave. Almost about to go out the door Sara's phone started to ring so she picked it up out of her purse and answered it. The thing was before she could say anything a strange voice told her not to talk but to just listen, this mysterious stranger began explaining on how they were gonna steal the newly discovered diamond. They man hung up and Sara told lauren what had happend. Sara and Lauren hid out by the diamond, they thought that if they hid it or something they could then go and find help. After about 15 min or plannin on what they would do the man they seen earlier and another guy had shown up.
"what happend to you james, i called like 20 min ago"?
"I never got your call....unless...Oh damn"
"What"?
"Hector, I bumped into this bratty looking teenage girl and I think we switched phones on accident"
"Crud, that means that this litte girl heard my plans, we'll have to move fast"
They grabbed the diamond and took off into another room, both sara and Lauren followed but at a safe distance. When the two guys had set the diamond down Sara knew it was her only chance she bolted over to it and grabbed it.
"I know where this is goin said sara, her and lauren raced back to the display case and put it back in there.
"Its the last place they will think of looking"
"Ok, lets get out of here"
"Wait" said Lauren, "I know it doesn't seemed like a big deal but we gotta go back for a min, one of my earrings dropped out, and If they find it they will no someone is still here"
"We don't have time for that"
"come on it'll take two seconds, besides they are busy"
Both girls went back, but before they got there they heard they two men talking about how someone was still in there with them.
"See" said Sara, come on we have to get out of here, but how
"ok we'll split up"
You go that way over by main doors, ok lauren"?
"I'll go this way" said Sara
They took off, both girls looking all around them to make sure they weren't seen, Sara seen an exit door and went for it, opened it and fell right into they guy that she bumped into before........
PART 2, TICKLE TIME

He didn't wasted time, he took Sara into a far off room and tied her to an old bed that was part of a display. He blindfolded her and said ok girly this is how it works you cooperate and I don't do anything to you.
"There's nothing you can do to make me talk anyway, said Sara bravely."
"I told you if I met you again there was gonna be trouble and since you won't talk I'm gonna make you and with that he started up. He took his finger and lightly started stroking her underarms.
"hehe" "haha" you... You can't get me to talk that easily She said
He went for her stomach, hhehe haha haha, nev..never. Still not much reaction.
"Hmm, Usually I'd have gotten what I want from a little snot like you he said, but no matter I know where you won't be able to stand it
He removed her shoes and her socks.
"Hey wha..what are you da do..doing"?
"Try this girly" and with that he pulled out a nice fine feather and started on her feet.
"Oh, oh hahahahah, no I...I guess I was wrong hahahhahaaa nooooooooo, OH MY GOD, hahahhahahah please stoppppahhhhhahahahahaha

Will she tell where she stashed the diamond, and what has happend concerning Lauren, find out next time on part two

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back