• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bossy Executive - The Revenge (M/F-some adult)

BBWticklee1973

TMF Regular
The Bossy Executive – The Revenge (M/F-some adult)

Scott had been exhausted when he got home. The torture his boss Ginger had put him through that night had completely wiped him out emotionally and physically. Not only was he unbearably ticklish but the orgasm torture was almost too much to bear. All he could think of while driving home was the revenge he wanted to get on her. I mean after all, it would be fun to turn the tables on Ms. CEO, he snickered to himself as he recalled how she made it perfectly clear that she could do as she pleased because she was a CEO of a major corporation. “We’ll see about that,” he thought deviously. What fun it will be to take down Ginger and watch as she lay there helpless in ticklish agony and see how she reacts when she’s getting tickle tortured and made to have several orgasms without any mercy. Scott’s blood was pumping just thinking about it. I mean after all, she was a very beautiful woman. He had to admit he did have a fondness for her petite feet and her long luscious legs. She always seemed to have perfectly pedicured toes too and made sure he was witness to that fact daily. Part of him was still mad at what happened, but he couldn’t help get excited thinking of his past predicament.

Scott finally arrived home and grabbed a beer. He plopped down on the couch in complete exhaustion and was thinking about how he was going to get his sweet revenge on Ms. Ginger. There were a few ideas running through his mind. He really wanted to get her to his cabin so no one could hear her screaming and begging and boy was he going to have her screaming and begging. The question was should he go into work tomorrow and play like everything was fine so he could plot her demise or should he call in sick and take her down that way. He had a few willing friends who would help kidnap her and get her up to his cabin. It was in the woods and the cabins were miles apart. Perfect for his plan. His mouth was watering just thinking of her tied up and at his mercy. I’ll make her pay for what she did to me. We’ll see who the boss is after I’m done with her. He was scheming and planning so intently, he didn’t pay attention to the time. All of a sudden it was 4 a.m. and he hadn’t gotten any sleep yet. He decided to get a few hours of sleep before deciding exactly what to do about Ginger.

Scott awoke to the sounds of his obnoxious alarm clock. Not completely conscious, he reached around for the snooze button. He jumped up, as if in shock, and realized he had to go back to work today and face Ginger. He finally got his focus back and called up a few of his close friends and explained the situation about what happened with Ginger and how he wanted to repay her for the torture she bestowed upon him. All were game and it was decided he’d go into work today and pretend as if nothing had happened. Scott didn’t want Ginger suspicious of his intentions and had devised a plan to make sure Ginger was the victim tonight.

Ginger finally strolled into the office around 10 a.m. as if she could do as she pleased. She smirked at Scott as she passed by his desk, “Good morning, Scott. Such a lovely day today isn’t it?” Oh it’s a fine day alright, Scott thought to himself. If she only knew what he had in store for her tonight. “Sure is Ginger,” Scott managed. She was looking quite fine today, dressed in a black dress with straps and a slit that went far too high up her thigh for the office. He could tell by the gaze in her eyes that she was planning for another torturous evening for him. He could hardly wait to see the shocked look on her face when she realizes she’s the one in for it. The day passed by quickly, lots of busywork to keep them both occupied. Scott made a call around 4:30 to make sure his friends were ready for action and to make sure their plan would work. He sauntered into Ginger’s office around 4:45, “oh Ginger, I brought in a surprise for you, just a thank you for such a wonderful evening last night. I don’t think it’s something that should be brought into the office. Care to join me in a walk to my car and we can transport it to yours quickly before anyone sees?”

“Give me a few minutes Scott, I need to make an important call first.” Scott grumbled under his breath, oh it’s always about how important she is. She’ll get hers soon enough. He tried not to notice her pump dangling from her toes as she talked on the phone but damn if that wasn’t hot. He could see how well the stockings molded to her arches and curvy legs. His blood started pumping rapidly again, he could feel the throbbing. “Calm down Scott, just calm down,” he whispered to himself. You’ll get your turn soon enough.” She was finally off the phone and strolled out to his desk. “Ok Scott, let’s go see this present you have for me,” Ginger seductively smiled back. Scott tried to ignore the stares from co-workers as they passed by. He could careless what they thought, they’ve been giving him crap for months about his position under the CEO. They had no idea what he had planned for her or what they’re relationship was.

They took the elevator down to the main lobby and strolled out to the parking lot. Scott eyed his friends poised to attack once they were near the back of his car. He made sure to park in the far corner of the lot that day so the kidnapping wouldn’t be so visible. Scott fiddled with his keys for a few minutes, not only was he nervous but he was trying to give his friends a few minutes to sneak up behind them. He finally got the trunk open and looked over at Ginger. The look of anticipation on her face was gone and now she looked pissed. “What the hell is going on here Scott, there’s not a damn thing in this trunk!” With that, his three friends grabbed her arms and legs and pushed her into the backseat before she could get another word out. One quickly blindfolded her and the other two squeezed in on each side of her so she couldn’t get away. “Heeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllpppppppppppppp, get me the helllll out of hereeeeeeeeee,” Ginger screamed while squirming and fighting to get away. Scott was admiring how fast his friends got her in the car with minimal fuss. “SCOTT what the hell is going on here, you can’t do this, let me go immediately or I’ll fire you right now!!” Scott was trying not to laugh but he just couldn’t help himself. “Well Ms. CEO, not a whole hell of a lot you can do now. I’ll take my chances. After what you put me through last night, I doubt you can fire me without me bringing a huge sexual harassment suit against you.” Ginger was scowling and continued to try to wiggle free. “I’ll get you for this, I promise. What exactly do you plan to do to me, torture me, you don’t have the balls to do that.”

“OHHHHHHH, look at the big shot mouthing off like she’s all that. We’ll see how big you are when I’m torturing you for hours. And you know what Ginger, we’re going somewhere far away where they won’t be able to hear your screams for mercy, your begging for the torture to stop. Yes, I’m going to enjoy this very much, you have no idea. And don’t worry, my friends will be leaving us alone after we get there, I want to be completely responsible for your screams. I want you screaming out my name, PLEASE STOP SCOTT, PLEASE,” Scott laughed sadistically. “When I’m through with you, you’ll be promoting me, your mouth will be screaming no but your body will be screaming YES. If you think you tortured me bad, let me show you what torture is. You’re toast babe and it will be my pleasure to put you in your place.”

It was a good hour drive to Scott’s cabin. Ginger didn’t stop cussing and swearing and surely she was quite exhausted from squirming and fighting to break free by the time they got there. Scott’s friends carried her into the cabin as she kicked and screamed the whole way. Ginger was wiggling and squirming to break free, “you can’t do this, I’m a grown woman, let me go!!” Scott had been eying her feet all day. He finally took Ginger from his friends and told them they could go. He flipped her over his shoulder and carried her into the basement. Scott took this opportunity to tickle her flailing feet as she kicked and screamed. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, STOOOOOOOOOP THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!” “Stop what?” Scott snickered. I’m not doing anything. The more Ginger struggled and screamed, the more Scott tickled her flailing feet. Really a never-ending cycle he smirked. “You kick and scream and I tickle these helpless feet and then in turn you kick and scream some more, God I love this and just think it’s just beginning Ginger. Now Ginger, behave.” With all that struggling, it took Scott several minutes to get her down to the basement. Well who was he fooling, he enjoyed the squirming and fighting, especially since her feet and legs were dangling right in front of him.

Scott had a raging foot fetish, the kind that kept his attention on every pretty pair of feet that passed by him. His past girlfriend even let him give her pedicures from time to time. He had built his own pedicure chair. Thank goodness he kept that old thing, it would come into good use tonight for his torture of Ginger. Scott finally got her into the basement and handcuffed her to a nearby chair. “Now stay there so I can get things in order. You try to get away and I’ll punish you must worse than you can possibly imagine, I mean it!” Scott removed the blindfold so she could balance her senses for a minute. Ginger eyed him and then the door. She contemplated running for the door, hell even with that lightweight chair, she might be able to get away. Ginger watched Scott wheel out a pedicure chair from the back room, she tried to remain calm as he sauntered into another room and brought back a duffle bag. “Oh I guess you think you’re going to give me the punishment of a lifetime ha Scott. Show me what you got tough guy.” The burning excitement was building in Scott, she could see it. Maybe she had gone over the edge with that last comment. Nonsense she thought, I can take whatever he can dish out and more. No one has ever broken me and he’s not going to be the first. She eyed the pedicure chair, which seemed like any regular pedicure chair although it had wrist restraints on each side and feet restraints at the bottom. She shivered at the thought and then slowly gazed at the duffle bag he had set down on the table. She had a feeling she didn’t really want to see what was in there but she had an inkling she didn’t have a choice in the matter.

Scott sauntered over to her still handcuffed to the chair. “Now this can be easy or difficult,” he taunted her. “Are you going to be a good girl and get in the nice pedicure chair or am I going to have to wrestle around with you some more? I mean either way I’m going to win so which is it going to be?” Ginger glanced up at him, trying not to show herself shivering. Ginger refused to answer him, refused to acknowledge his existence. “Suit yourself sassy girl,” with that Scott slowly uncuffed her and was ready for her fight. She started to cooperate until halfway to the pedicure chair when she smacked Scott’s bum with her free hand. She smirked at him and waited for his reaction which wasn’t long considering he looked the most stunned she had ever seen him. “Just for that, I’m going to extend the tickle torture in the chair for another two hours, you got that missy. You want some more?? Come on, I dare ya!!” Ginger was still struggling to get away but she was no match for his strength. “Well considering we don’t know how much time we’re starting out with, how would I know tough guy!”

“Ohhhhhhhhhh,” Scott couldn’t believe his ears. “That’ll be two more hours right there AND you will have to beg and plead to cum.” Ginger smirked and let out a breath. “Good Lord, you think that’s going to get me. I can take whatever you give, I refuse to beg and plead. I’m the boss here remember.”

“We’ll see about that Ms. CEO.” I will make you cum and then you will be begging me to stop, I’m sure once we’ve reached into the teens and you’ve passed out at least once, you’ll reconsider.” Scott finally got her into the pedicure chair, although she refused to keep her feet still while he was trying to tie her down. She’s just not going to make this easy is she, he thought to himself. God I love that. He finally got both wrists and feet restrained and pulled the straps for around the waist. She would be almost completely immobile with the exception of a little bit of wiggling. Nothing Scott loved more than giving an excruciatingly ticklish woman a wicked pedicure, the punishment had to suit the crime and boy did she deserve a lot of punishment. “What did we say, an additional four hours of tickle torture, on top of the already planned four hours? Wow missy, you are in for it. I have all kinds of tickle tools in that duffle bag and tons of time and patience to make you go nuts. Are you sure you’re ready for it Ms. CEO?”

Ginger stuck her tongue out as a testament to her stubbornness. “I believe I’m ready whenever YOU are ready!!” With this she closed her eyes trying to prepare herself for what was to come. She closed her eyes harder anticipating the first strokes of tickling but was surprised to feel a nice warm massage of both her feet. She moaned in ecstasy and was trying not to wiggle as the light touches were tickling ever so slightly. This was torture she thought. I can handle this for hours, no biggie. She kept her eyes closed as she relaxed and enjoyed the long slow foot massage, fingers running smoothly over every inch of skin, into every crevice, between every toe. All of sudden, her eyes blinked open as she felt something wet. Scott was sucking on her toes slowly, seductively, erotically, using his teeth to nibble the toes here and there. OMG, she thought, the tickling sensations were getting worse and he hadn’t really done anything yet. She watched him as he seemed to be enjoying himself. He moved around quite a bit, such a talented tongue this man had, nibbling the arches, the soles, the sides of the foot. She was beyond wiggling and squirming now. She was laughing hysterically as he eyed her from his chair. “What’s wrong Ginger? I haven’t even started the true tickle torture. I was just trying to relax you and get your senses aroused. Is it working poor Ginger? Does it tickle?” Scott reached for the duffle bag and pulled out a stiff feather. “Look what I have here Ginger. Nothing better than a stiff feather to flick between those toes and up and down that arch of yours. Do you think you can stand the ticklish sensations running between and under those toes for a good hour? Nevermind, I’ll find out for myself. I’ve got the time and the sadistic intent to make you pay for what you did to me.”

With this Scott ran that feather slowly over every inch of skin, the top of the foot and around the ankles. Boy was Ginger ticklish, she was laughing hysterically yelling “noooooooo, pllllllleaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse, stoooooooooooooooooppppppppppppppppppppp SCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!” Music to his ears, it just made him tickle faster and faster, even her heels were ticklish, the soft toes were twitching with ticklish agony. He’ll have to tie her toes down later on so she can’t move her toes away from the ticklish sensations. After an hour of tickling her feet and ankles with the feather, Scott wanted to try another torture tool. But first he wanted her blindfolded again. “Ginger, you’re such a naughty CEO, I think I’m going to take away your gift of sight.” She looked at him. He brought out the silk scarf and decided to play with her feet some more before blindfolding her. “Let’s see if this scarf tickles between those tootsies shall we.” Before she could answer he began to file the silky material between each of her toes watching her writhing in ticklish agony. “Awwww, you poor thing, if you think this tickles, you just wait. I’ve got plans for you,” he said sadistically. After a few moments of trying the silk scarf, he finally blindfolded her and sat and looked at her for a few moments. Nothing better than building up the anticipation. He knew she would end up more ticklish this way, just the way he liked them. He continued to make little noises for another five minutes just watching her twitch and jump at every little sound. He whispered in her ear, “Ginnnngggggeeeerrrrrr, do you know how naughty you have been my little tickle toy? Well let me tell you, you’ve been very naughty and I’m going to tickle you for hours until you’ve realized just how naughty you’ve been. You don’t mind do you Ginnnngggggeeerrrrr, tickle tickle.” He saw her nipples pop out through her silk blouse and was tempted to use a feather on them but decided to wait just a little bit longer. He wanted her ripe for orgasm before he teased her in that way. He pulled out the Sonicare from his duffle bag and put it on low speed just to watch her jump at the sound. “What’s that, Scott what is that??”

“Aww she’s getting nervous now, that’s so cute.” Just think he was only in the first two hours of her torture and already she was nervous. He slowly ran the Sonicare under her toes and watched her jump and laugh, gasping for breath. “Now who’s been a naughty girl? Hmmmmm, tell me Ginger, who’s been a very naughty girl.” Ginger couldn’t even get a word out much less a whole sentence. Scott continued to run that Sonicare in between each of her toes, and on the ends of each toe which seemed to be insanely ticklish. He could hear her gasping for air in between screams of no and stop. Music to his ears. He would never tire of hearing those beautiful words.

Ginger was wearing very silky soft stockings but he decided to cut one of them off so she had one barefoot and one stockinged foot. This would make for an interesting experiment. “What do you think Ginger, more ticklish on the stockinged foot or the barefoot? Hmmmm, I think a thorough experiment is in order.” With this he went back to his duffle bag and pulled out two plastic hairbrushes, one for each foot. She was still blindfolded so she had no idea what was coming. He waited for about ten minutes just stroking her feet back and forth with his fingertips, such soft milky white skin, soft soles that he couldn’t wait to feel all over him, but later, he must punish her first. After watching her twitch in anticipation, he placed a hairbrush in each hand and held it at the bottom of each of her feet. He braced himself for what he expected would be murderous screams for mercy. He slowly stroked both feet from the bottom of the heel straight up her arches to her soles and to the toes and ran the brush back and forth over the toes. He barely got past her heel when he heard her scream with laughter. He thought she was screaming noooooooooooo and stooooooooooooooop but he couldn’t be certain, she barely was able to breathe between the loud fits of laughing and gasping.

“I take it you like my friends, hairbrush 1 and hairbrush 2,” Scott laughed. All Ginger could get out was screams of laughter. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’LLLLLLLLLLLL GETTTTTTTTTTTTTT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!” He watched her chest heaving trying to breathe in some air but this was just too much fun to stop. “Do the hairbrushes tickle too much Ginger? Now what was that about me being your assistant and you being able to take anything I could dish out? Hmmmmm, seems to me that you are not able to take everything I dish out especially considering that I’m not even halfway through with my punishment young lady.” He ran those hairbrushes torturously up and down her soles, around her ankles, up and down her legs and over her knees. He almost needed ear plugs with all the screaming and howling she was doing. “Good gracious, look at what I have here, a sassy CEO who is oh so ticklish. My my my, I hope you have the stamina to deal with what comes next because I’m just getting started.” Scott looked at his watch and shook his head, wow, we’ve only been at this for a few hours and what was that, you got another four hours with those smart ass comments of yours. Such a shame, you could have been out of here by now but nope, such a naughty girl needs to be taught a lesson. Ginger, are you a naughty girl? Come on, you can tell me.” Ginger was still writhing and gasping for air, the tickling sensations were still continuing even though he wasn’t even touching her at the moment.

Scott untied her wrists and slipped off her blouse. She wasn’t fighting now, she could barely move. He retied her wrists and then undid her ankles and pulled off her skirt and the remainder of her stockings. He tied her legs up over the armrests so they were spread. “Now remember Ginger, remember you said you wouldn’t beg or plead. So if I put this high speed vibrator between your legs, that won’t make you beg either right?” Ginger was babbling something he couldn’t understand. Poor thing, she won’t be bossing me around anymore, he snickered. He used the feather to flick her nipples over and over. She screamed her orgasm in about two minutes. She was obviously ready to release but refused to ask for it. He kept his word and continued to feather her nipples as she screamed and wiggled to get free. “You know Ginger, these are the best batteries in this vibrator, they just keep going and going and going. Aren’t you glad I buy super strength batteries for my naughty CEO.” He was enjoying watching her squirm and there were tears coming down her cheeks from her laughing so hard. Another orgasm was coming, he could see it from the expression on her face and the extreme wiggling. He enjoyed this almost as much as the tickling, good thing he was able to indulge both. She continued to orgasm another three times fairly quickly and as no surprise to him, was begging and pleading him to stop the insanity. “But Ginger I told you we were going to at least make it into the teens, you wouldn’t want me to break my promise would you?” He could see her body was exhausted, she could barely squirm anymore and the only sounds she could make now were moans of orgasm after orgasm.

Scott continued to keep the vibrator between her legs and was using the feather to tickle her whole upper body, all she could do was laugh, her body had given into the ticklish torment. The orgasms came faster and faster. She was at 10 before he knew it. He figured he’d stop at 10 now before she passed out. He’d learned lots about her body and its ticklish spots, not to mention that she was extremely ticklish on those soles of hers. He could have punished her all night but alas they both had to be back in the morning for another fun day of work. He untied her and carried her to the sofa. He slowly massaged her back and legs with light tickles to keep her aroused. She was moaning while she enjoyed the erotic massage he gave. He wondered how their relationship would be from this point forward. He had to admit he enjoyed his torture session almost as much as he enjoyed torturing her. Ginger fell asleep on the couch and Scott watched her sleep. “I’m sure work will be much more interesting after this,” Scott snickered. Thoughts of losing his job raced through his mind but in the end he didn’t think Ginger would fire him. He knew she enjoyed this too much. Scott continued to tickle her lightly all over and watched her body twitch involuntarily. He finally fell asleep beside her and dreamed of the future torture sessions.

The End

intense tickler said:
great story sandee, keep it up as you have a future in ticklish erotica ;)

Thanks hon!! I appreciate the feedback, guess this one isn't as popular as the f/m one <snickers>

Don't sell yourself short. This was a very good story. I have written various stories that have gotten a lot of "hits" with limited comments. While I enjoyed this story (good work), and I tend to prefer M/F or F/F stories, there was something about the original that appealed to me more. I can't tell you exactly what it is, and again, that does not say anything negative about this story.

Good work with the two and I am looking forward to the next story you post (whether you keep this series going or write something unrelated)

A fantastic Sequel. Anymore stories planned??

Bravo babe. Great follow up. I'll consider it a blueprint for a future encounter, with some hips added to the mix :devil2:

ctft2001 said:
Don't sell yourself short. This was a very good story. I have written various stories that have gotten a lot of "hits" with limited comments. While I enjoyed this story (good work), and I tend to prefer M/F or F/F stories, there was something about the original that appealed to me more. I can't tell you exactly what it is, and again, that does not say anything negative about this story.

Good work with the two and I am looking forward to the next story you post (whether you keep this series going or write something unrelated)

Thank you very much!! I haven't decided on the next story but as soon as I finish, I'll be sure to post it. ;)

fitnesstickle said:
Bravo babe. Great follow up. I'll consider it a blueprint for a future encounter, with some hips added to the mix :devil2:

Thanks hon!! I knew I shouldn't have divulged any info to you, lol

nice

A very good story. Saved and stored to reared again later :)

This is a good story it just seems that the first one was longer and had more details. I would definately enjoy another edition to this storyline.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back