• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The return of Carmella

GotaTicKleSara

TMF Novice
After losing to that stupid air head Christy Hemme in the 2004 Raw Diva Search, Carmella got on the phone and set up a meeting with Vince Mcmahon. Carmella desperatly wanted to become a WWE Diva, and would do basically anything to get her wish to come true. So thinking about it Vince decided to give Carmella another chance. He told her that if she could beat christy in a bra and pantie match that she could recieve a wwe contract.
Later that night the match was about to begin, Christy's music hit and she entered the ring in her very hyper and pumped up way that she always does, but before she got into the ring Carmella came down and hit her from behind, Threw her into the ring and quickly disposed of both her top and bottoms, and what could anyone say, she had won the match just like that.
Carmella ordered to have a microphone given to her and she was going to say something but just then Trish stratus's music hit. Trish then told Carmella that even though she beat Christy, she still hadn't beaten the WWE womens champion, and with that Eric Bischoff came down and made it clear that since this was a fact, Carmella would have to face Trish at the next pay per View.
Carmella agreed, but she wanted to know hwat kind of a match it was going to be. Eric announced that it would be a ladder match for the womens championship, but if either one of them lost there would be a surprise stipulation for the losing Diva, and they wouldn't be able to know about it until they lost.
So after weeks of waiting the pay per view "Judgement Day" was finally here, The Diva's match was up next, and when both Divas finally got into the ring it was an all out massacure, both girls were tearing each other apart, all of sudden Carmella grabbed the ladder, hit Trish with it really hard and set it up to go for the belt. Just then Christian and Tomco came running down and knocked carmella off the ladder, the referee seen this and DQ Trish.
Of course now the belt stayed with trish and Bischoff nowing this came down and raised trishes arm in victory. Christian and Tomco then grabbed Carmella and brought her into the room where there was a set of cameras and a table.
Carmella didn't know what was going on, but she soon found out that she wasn't ble to move an inch, she could only feel a cool breeze after relizing that she had been stripped down into just hr bra and panties. Trish came over to Carmella and told her that she was going to be taped infront of the entire audience and the people at home. She told Carmella that the special stipulation was more of a set up for her and with that the tape started rolling and Trish began what carmella never thought would happen in a million years.
Ok Carmella here's what the entire world wanted to see and with that she took her index finger and started tickling under her arms.
"HHAHAA HEY, HAHEEHAHA QUIT, NOOOOHHAHAHAEHHAHAHEEEHHAHAH"
"You don't know who your dealing with do you sweety" said trish.
"I'm the womens champion, I can do whatever I want"
Trish worked all over Carmellas stomach, ribs and thighs
"HAHAHAHAH OH MY GAAAWWWDDDDDD OHHOOHOHOHOHNAHHHAAHHH, STAAHHHHAAAPPPPP, PLEAEEEASE"
"So you still wanna be a diva"? "I'm gonna make you regret wanting to get into this business
Trish went down by Carmella's bare feet, she bent back her big toe, making the sole taunt and gave it a gentle tickle, making Carmella laugh at a pretty high pitch.
"Ok carmella, tell me what tickles more, she then took an electric toothbush and put it agaist her foot, then advised Christian to take a feather and do the same, then both started tickling Carmella's feet.
"Oh Oh OH m...my goahahaad AHAHAHAHAHAH"
Come on baby you gotta choose. The electric toothbrush continued going around and around the balls of her foot and her toes, while the feather stroked up and down her sole, first in fast then slow strokes. It even went in between her toes, back and forth.
"HahahhaahHAHAHAHAhahaeeeheheheeeh" "I...hhahhHAHAHHAH CAN'T HAHA TAKE ANY......HAHAHHAEHEHEHOOOHHAHAH MOREHEHEHEHEHE.
"Answer the question which tickles more, and maybe I'll stop"
"hAHAHAHA, I...I Hate both but hahahah the, the......FEATHER................."
"STAHAHAHAP"
With that Trish stopped, she looked at Carmella for a min then said ok, I'm done with you, but this next person, has more dep seeded issues with you then I do.
"What"?? said Carmella
Just then Christy Hemme walked in with a very sadistict smile on her face

TO BE CONTINUED......

wow this story is amazing. I remember Carmella, too bad we dont hear much about her anymore. She is one good looking woman. You should keep writing stories, you have talent.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back