• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Avengers TV show

I need to know if the epasode How to Succeed at Murder was with Emma Peel, or Tara King.The Avengers is on Mon-Fri on Brovo at 1:00 pm (In Ontario any way), Can anyone help me with this?

You came to the right place

SlaverT-- You've come to the right place my friend. The episode features Mrs Peel, however it is not she who is tickled. A blonde enemy agent is tickled by Steed in what the majority of this Forum feels is the greatest mainstream clip of all time (as far as scripted goes, not Howard Stern).
To break it down for you, the hot blonde is part of a network of lethal secrateries. Steed hires her to do his bookkeeping (obviously a ruse as Steed is hip to her guise). At some point close to the end the blonde knocks on Steed's door. She is accompanied by a brunette. They attack Steed, who sprays the brunette with seltzer and traps her under a chair, then he puts the blonde over his knee for what I timed as 13 seconds of solid underarm tickling.
As far as genuine laughter, it looks real.
As far as time duration it's up there with any of the longest clips. I've seen other clips just as long but not as real looking. The only other scene I personally put on it's level is the one from Cement Garden.

Since WallStreet and I have joined forces before in describing this wonderful scene, I'm sure he won't mind if I provide a slight correction to his otherwise excellent summary:

As I recall, the tickling of the blonde spy takes place on her waist/ribs, not her underarms. I'm pretty confident about that, but I don't own it and cannot check to be sure. As WS said, the ticklish reactions are quite real--or else that woman was one of the most under-appreciated actresses of the last century!

Always a scene worth remembering!

dig dug

Steeds hands do stray to her ribs but definitely not the waist. What makes this scene even more classic is the music and Steed's dialouge-- "Nice brandy soon warm you up. Soda?" The look on Steed's face while he's perpetrating the tickling is absolutely fiendish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back