• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carmella From 2004 Diva Search

GotaTicKleSara

TMF Novice
Hey everyone, I thought I'd would write and let you know for those who were wondering, Carmella From the 2004 Diva Search is definatly Ticklish. Believe it or not one of my friends was on a family vacation to California. Apparently when he was on the beach he seen who he thought looked like Carmella and ran over to talk with her. He went up to her and asked if she was Carmella and she said yes. They got to talking a little bit and he brought up the conversation of tickling. She kinda laughed and said that she was alwayz being tickled when she was younger by her friends. She also admited to having some of the most ticklish feet you will ever see. To top it off she actually had someone take a pic of him doing itto her with a feather on her foot. So if I can get a hold of the pic I will try and post it. I've seen it before and trust me Its her. I KNOW its her. I'm a huge Carmella fan. So I thought I'd just let you all know.
By the way I've written a story about carmella because of this find. So I would appreciate it If some of you would read it and reply to it to letme know what you thought. I also wrote one about a girl i now at school and If you could do the same for that one I would appreciate it also. Thank you all and Hope to hear from some of you

GotaTickleSara

I find it hard to believe a woman as hot as that would talk to a strange man on the beach, nevermind talk about personal things like tickling. hey, stranger things have happened i guess.

THen again, if this is true, then this is huge news.

Carmella deCesare was a Playmate of the Year. Not two many of those have been confirmed as ticklished.

Should be a standard line on the Playmate questionnaire, if you ask me!! Maybe put a feather on the cover of the magazine if Hef's personally tickle-tortured the centerfold!!

gotta agree

If it's not true, that's messed up. If it is true, I will apologize but I think I speak for everybody when I say that I would love to see this picture.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back