• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What exactly goes on at NEST? What days should I attend?

shawn

I decided to create this thread because I am curious as to what goes on at NEST. I personally hope to attend in order to engage in some tickle play and to meet some great people.
Since this is my first gathering, I have never approached anyone about tickle play. I assume the Saturday social was created in order to ease some of this awkwardness. I was only planning on attending Sunday's main event though (in order to keep down costs), so I was curious as to whether or not the social is a necessity. Is there plenty of time for socialization at the main event?
Finally, I was wondering about the specifics of the events. At what time does the social start? What about the main event? Also, what exactly happens at NEST? Is it mostly tickle play, or socialization, or is it like a convention? Approximately how many people show up?
If any NEST veterans would like to answer any of these questions, it would be very helpful to me and to all the other people who are attending their first gathering.

Shawn

Well I wouldn't exactly call myself a veteran only having gone once (last year) but I can offer some insight as I was in the same position last year not knowing exactly what to expect. The actual main event on Sunday, at least last year went from like 12-5 at the club. There was lots of tickling, some demonstrations, a raffle drawing for prizes, and refreshments, etc. and I believe there was something like around 60 people there.

For me, I liked the social on Saturday, it eased my nervousness to get to meet people beforehand and in a very casual environment, lots of talking going on and believe it or not, not all about tickling. I can't remember at what time the social started but I'm thinking around 3 or 4 in the afternoon. I'm sure Jan could respond better about this stuff as she's the main queen in charge, lol.

I had an absolute blast there last year, was so sad to leave all the friendly people, everyone was very open and accepting of everyone. I mean where else can you get together with 60 other ticklephiles and just let loose so to speak. I'd highly recommend the social if you can make it, you'll feel much better approaching people to play the next day at the main event. Just my thoughts.

Hope that helps!

Sandee

Another perspective for you. Several, actually.

I ran West Coast Gatherings, hosting events for YEARS before attending NEST for the first time. I was SO glad I stayed at the same hotel as a majority of out-of-towners. Was a tickle party for half a week!

The social functions ARE really cool, and function as an ice-breaker easily, but it IS possible to meet up with your online friends at NEST, and if you don't know someone in particular, it really don't much matter, 'cause this scene has some REALLY sociable folk. You can, quite literally, let people there know you don't know someone, and people do tend to look out for ya.

As for play, if you're a 'lee, it's simple. In a room full of ticklephiles, asking to be tickled WILL get you results. Likewise, many 'lees seem to enjoy the possibility of an "open" play scene (anyone can join). So long as you're respectful and watch out for your 'lee, you're laughin'.

Double bonus if you enjoy both aspects.

If you're arriving Saturday night, DO contact friends online about meeting up for dinner, or breakfast before NEST. As with any event of that size, it aleviates the feelings of unfamiliarity.

dvnc said:
Another perspective for you. Several, actually.

I ran West Coast Gatherings, hosting events for YEARS before attending NEST for the first time. I was SO glad I stayed at the same hotel as a majority of out-of-towners. Was a tickle party for half a week!

The social functions ARE really cool, and function as an ice-breaker easily, but it IS possible to meet up with your online friends at NEST, and if you don't know someone in particular, it really don't much matter, 'cause this scene has some REALLY sociable folk. You can, quite literally, let people there know you don't know someone, and people do tend to look out for ya.

As for play, if you're a 'lee, it's simple. In a room full of ticklephiles, asking to be tickled WILL get you results. Likewise, many 'lees seem to enjoy the possibility of an "open" play scene (anyone can join). So long as you're respectful and watch out for your 'lee, you're laughin'.

Double bonus if you enjoy both aspects.

If you're arriving Saturday night, DO contact friends online about meeting up for dinner, or breakfast before NEST. As with any event of that size, it aleviates the feelings of unfamiliarity.

Thank you DVNC for your perspective to all us first timers attending Nest,I am very excited to meet ,socialize with everyone staying in Hotel and I am personally arriving Friday afternoon and anticipating seeing a few early arrivers that will be coming from out of town too..
Can you tell me when I arrive,does the hotel allow to pay for the nights with cash or do they bill the card that I used to reserve the room? I am asking because I will have the cash on me for the 3 nights and I have a few roommates sharing the room with me getting the Nest Discount and we'd like to split the cost that would work better to pay by cash .

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back