• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need a good cover story.

Cav88

TMF Expert
I don't want anyone to know I'm going there to go to NEST. I've never been to philly ever, and there are a few people I have to :ahem: answer too. Any ideas =P.

A holiday to the birthplace of the nation, with all them sites to see, and friends from online to visit? Needing a break, and knowing NOBODY from work will be within DAYS of there? ;)

The Phillies are at home, hosting the Florida Marlins that weekend, with games on April 29, April 30, and May 1. That cover story will work if you are a baseball fan. :D

How about you're just going to meet up with some friends you haven't seen in a VERY long time?

You are on a misson to fix the crack in the Liberty Bell. :rolleyes:

The baseball story is good. You are starting a plan to visit every baseball stadium in the US. This will be good if you ever want to attend another gathering somewhere else in the country.......you will have a permanant continuous alibi(cover story).

TTD

Thanks guy. Unfortunately, i'm not a baseball fan. Besides if I used that excuse they would want to come with me =P

Since Drew doesn't want our families knowing what we're coming for, we've always said that we belong to a forum for an online social group that enjoys movies and has occassional get togethers. We also use that whenever we bring up friends in the community that we're connecting with. Since they have little interest in joining, no questions are ever asked. It's been working for us for 5 years now.

Ann

The Phillies don't like baseball, either. Just watch them play and they prove it.

Are you a SF fan by any chance? I got away to my first NEST with some muttering about a Doctor Who convention. Since then, I've just used the "meeting some people we know from online" excuse.

Where ya coming from? Can you just say your meeting some old friends and hanging out for the weekend? I live local so I always say that some friends are coming in from out of town for the weekend! Never had any problem with it, I've been using that excuse for work for the last 4 years.
I think giving the less information as possible works best for me.

I say, the closer to the truth, the easier. I agree with the suggestion of "meeting up with some online friends." The only way this would be a problem is if you're talking to someone who loves chat rooms and might like to know what this cyber community of yours is. However, most people won't. I definitely advise against making up fictitious conventions, and if you tell them you're going to baseball games, they may well want to hear how this or that play looked from where you were sitting. If you say you're meeting up with some online friends, you're not lying--you're just leaving out the fact that we practice our arpeggios on each other's ribs.

I agree with Bratgirl. The less info the better. "I'm going away for the weekend on vacation" Nufsaid! :cool2:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back