• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kim Possible: Ron and Yori Part 3 F/F

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Hey! We were wondering if anyone wants to try an Evangelion story!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Last edited:
Heather and Anna (Might as well not only make sure to include Heather, but to put her first occasionally),

What happened to part 3 that was up when I originally checked here this morning? I did not get a chance to read the story, only your comments before the story, and I was looking forward to reading it.

In terms of a few other comments you had previously included, I was going to say 'Your Welcome', for the special 'Thank You' you gave me (although I'm not sure for what), and I was going to urge you to keep this series going, because despite a lack of comments (I know how frustrating it can get when you put up something you feel is good, and you get limited feedback. It was Primetime who indicated to me that you have to write for your own enjoyment and not let the comments or lack there of, influence you to abondon a story, or a series of story. Of course, he always gets plenty of comments on his work, so it's easy to say-LOL), I think a lot of us (myself included) would love to read more about Kim Possible.

If you are not going to repost part 3, perhaps you can PM me, or something and e-mail me a copy of what you had previously posted as I would love to read it.

Thanks, good luck and looking forward tot he next story.

CTFT2001

Dear CTFT2001, your constant thanks to BOTH of us for these chapters was a delight! It made us (particularly me (Anna)) feel appreciated. I (Heather) loved being acknowledge in your posts (particularly in the post above!!!!hehehe). It's important for all writers to get some feedback and recognition to know their time was not wasted. We tried to reply to every post and we feel it's vital for writers to be encouraged or there will never be a growth. Also Anna likes to be praised. Normally I (Anna) would retort Heather's statement, but it's true! True for us both babe. Love you Heather. Love you Anna. ANd thanks to you CTFT2001.
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S AN Evangelion Story would be nice, plus we will be PM you that story!

Thank you for the PM,

I really enjoyed that story and think it may have been the best of the three (and part 2 WAS NOT crappy!!).

Anyway, if you decide to continue with this set of stories, I will look forward to reading more about KP, if not, then I certainly understand.

And, in terms of an Evangelion story, sorry but I'm not familar.

......sooo....where's the story? where's ANY parts of the story?

Dear CTFT2001, your constant thanks to BOTH of us for these chapters was a delight! It made us (particularly me (Anna)) feel appreciated. I (Heather) loved being acknowledge in your posts (particularly in the post above!!!!hehehe). It's important for all writers to get some feedback and recognition to know their time was not wasted. We tried to reply to every post and we feel it's vital for writers to be encouraged or there will never be a growth. Also Anna likes to be praised. Normally I (Anna) would retort Heather's statement, but it's true! True for us both babe. Love you Heather. Love you Anna. ANd thanks to you CTFT2001.
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S AN Evangelion Story would be nice, plus we will be PM you that story
Well EmSeeSquared, PArt 3 is in a PM!
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back