• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Urgent! NEST Hotel Informantion

Bride of Dracula

TMF Regular
Due to the low numbers in reservations made at the hotel so far, we are in danger of losing our block of rooms set aside for us to a BIBLE STUDY GROUP.

Please make your hotel reservations ASAP. The manager will hold our block until monday. Unless there is a significant increase, our rooms will be back up for grabs on a first come, fist serve basis and we can not gaurantee the special promo rate either.

One of the great things about NEST is the before and after play parties in the hotel rooms. In the past we have been fortunate to get those rooms close together so as not to disturb the rest of the vanilla guests staying there. Imagine problems we will have if we end up being mixed together with a Bible Study Group.

If you have any questions or need the hotel info re-sent, please email either jan or myself.

[email protected]

Yo folks.......you cannot let the loss of the block of rooms happen. This will hinder the before and after Event get togethers in the rooms for :feets: :idunno: :ermm: :firedevil :rolleyes:

TTD

Bride,what can I do? I have been talking up Nest and encouraging others to get their reservations,deposits,ect in Now if they plan to go..
I have all my I's dotted and T'd crossed for my room I will be sharing with roomates...what more can I do??
I can;t believe there hasn;t been activity to even possibly giving the rooms to a bible study?

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back