• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MF/F (True)

joed

Let me start off by describing the ticklee. She is 22 years old..about 5'2 and 120lbs. She is a cross between Alicia Keyes and Mya..no joking. She is also extremely ticklish, I mean on a scale of 1-10 she is about a 26.

Her and her cousin were at my house hanging out. We were watching the Mets lose again. We were bored and I said lets have some fun and tickle Alicia we'll call her. Her cousin grabbed her arms and held them up, I put her legs across my legs and started tickling her sides and underarms. Well, she went absolutely berserk, she looked like a fish out of water..she was squirming so much. She was bucking, laughing, begging " C'mon guys..stop tickling me" or something to that effect..couldn't understand with all the laughing. I said to her cousin this is fun..you should try..so we switched, I held her arms up while her cousin tickled her whicch brought out more laughing and screaming. This lasted about 30 minutes...both of us taking turns holding her while the other tickled. It was awesome..plus that she is extremely hot and ticklish. Well that is all for now.

As a Met fan, You've just given me a new way to enjoy the games (or with the way they've been playing thus far, maybe I should say "A way to enjoy the games).

You do need to provide more details on such an event, but well done.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back