• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tomoyo Tickle

Synful Pryde

TMF Expert
Dum de dum. This one is supposed to be Tomoyo from Card Captor Sakura (I believe her name is Madison in the English version...?), but I've never seen the show so I don't know how well I did in keeping true to her appearance. I already noticed one detail that got missed .. but anyway, you'll have to C&P the link:

http://www.geocities.com/shimmering_blur/tomoyo1.jpg

By the way .. there may be an extra pic or two at my club that I never posted here (either laziness or lost password, I don't remember). If it is absolutely vital to your continued existance to see them .. the club is at http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/prydespride

Anyway, talk to you all later.

~Syn

It be da G-R-E-A-T

I am not a an expert but this is great. One thing however what was missed.

P.S. It would be nice to see more Tomoyo tickled:zzzzz:

Tomoyo

A great picture Synful Pryde.. Glad to see your still doing your wonderful anime style artwork.

I agree

I agree with the others, Synful Pride. You did a great job of copying Madison's looks. I did find one mistake, however: Madison's school uniform isn't supposed to be green, it's supposed to be gray. Other than that, it's a great pic, man!

Thanks, guys. You are correct, Rookie, it is supposed to be grey .. unfortunately (and I didn't realize this until I had finished), the picture I was using for reference had a sort of greenish tint in all of the darker areas ... =\ Ah well, I'll fix it if I do another CCS picture. Which I believe I may.

Slickareno, I think one other thing I missed was .. some sort of insignia on Tomoyo's left sleeve? Something like that. I'm not sure exactly what the thing is, but I forgot to put it in.

Thanks again, people ;] Take care

~Syn

Synful Pryde said:
Dum de dum. This one is supposed to be Tomoyo from Card Captor Sakura (I believe her name is Madison in the English version...?), but I've never seen the show so I don't know how well I did in keeping true to her appearance. I already noticed one detail that got missed .. but anyway, you'll have to C&P the link:

http://www.geocities.com/shimmering_blur/tomoyo1.jpg

By the way .. there may be an extra pic or two at my club that I never posted here (either laziness or lost password, I don't remember). If it is absolutely vital to your continued existance to see them .. the club is at http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/prydespride

Anyway, talk to you all later.

~Syn

Thanks for the very cool image.

Synful Pryde said:
Thanks, guys. You are correct, Rookie, it is supposed to be grey .. unfortunately (and I didn't realize this until I had finished), the picture I was using for reference had a sort of greenish tint in all of the darker areas ... =\ Ah well, I'll fix it if I do another CCS picture. Which I believe I may.

Slickareno, I think one other thing I missed was .. some sort of insignia on Tomoyo's left sleeve? Something like that. I'm not sure exactly what the thing is, but I forgot to put it in.

Thanks again, people ;] Take care

~Syn
Please post more CCS pix.:D

At last, you finally got out of your shell and did a bit of art! :veryhappy It's great, lad.

Thanks Owen, Asrial. To the latter .. it was my pleasure ;]

I think my next pic is going to be of Naoko (Nikki? Some American name like that ... she's the one who's into reading about the occult, and scaring the other girls. She is on the cheerleading squad with two of the other characters, I believe...) Anyway. After that, I'll look into doing other characters like Meilin and Terada-sama (the math teacher, Miss .. Makenzie? Mackenzie? I forgot how it was spelled to me, whatever).

I'm also writing a story involving Naoko, Tomoyo, and Sakura, possibly Meilin as well (the more, the merrier .. literally, in some cases).

Anyway! I have to go, so thanks again. Later

~Syn

Synful Pryde said:
Thanks Owen, Asrial. To the latter .. it was my pleasure ;]

I think my next pic is going to be of Naoko (Nikki? Some American name like that ... she's the one who's into reading about the occult, and scaring the other girls. She is on the cheerleading squad with two of the other characters, I believe...) Anyway. After that, I'll look into doing other characters like Meilin and Terada-sama (the math teacher, Miss .. Makenzie? Mackenzie? I forgot how it was spelled to me, whatever).

I'm also writing a story involving Naoko, Tomoyo, and Sakura, possibly Meilin as well (the more, the merrier .. literally, in some cases).

Anyway! I have to go, so thanks again. Later

~Syn
That would be so cool.

Alrighty, first things first! Gripped, I sincerely apologize to you! Somehow I didn't see your message, so I didn't get to thank you for your kinds words. I value your input very much -- thankyou!

Krokus, I also haven't thanked you yet. Thanks. :]

Well Asrial, here is an update (sort of). I haven't been able to really draw anything (bloody slumps, all I can draw are 20-second super-deformed characters ... yyyyyyyyippee! heh), but am still trying. As for the story, I have completed part 1 of what I perceive and expect to be a 2-part story. The first part only has one of the girls getting tickled, and actually is more of a prologue for the second part than anything else. Oh well. Once I check it over a couple times and make some revisions, I'll probably post it in the stories or anime section.

Anyway! Talk to y'all later, take care!

~Syn

'Tis my pleasure, Slick, and thanks. :] Take care now~

~Syn

P.S. This didn't work the first time I clicked "Submit", so I hope it doesn't double-post it.

Synful Pryde said:
Alrighty, first things first! Gripped, I sincerely apologize to you! Somehow I didn't see your message, so I didn't get to thank you for your kinds words. I value your input very much -- thankyou!

Krokus, I also haven't thanked you yet. Thanks. :]

Well Asrial, here is an update (sort of). I haven't been able to really draw anything (bloody slumps, all I can draw are 20-second super-deformed characters ... yyyyyyyyippee! heh), but am still trying. As for the story, I have completed part 1 of what I perceive and expect to be a 2-part story. The first part only has one of the girls getting tickled, and actually is more of a prologue for the second part than anything else. Oh well. Once I check it over a couple times and make some revisions, I'll probably post it in the stories or anime section.

Anyway! Talk to y'all later, take care!

~Syn
Cool.
I can hardly wait to check it out.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back