• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jill's Video --part 1(teaser)

Philly_pheet

Jill had been dating Steve for almost a year now. They were juniors in college and their relationship was becoming more serious. Naturally, they learned more and more about each other as time wore on. However, Steve had a big secret he kept from Jill…he had a major tickling fetish, especially for tickling feet. Steve had always paid attention to Jill’s feet, which was OK with her. From all accounts, Jill had nice feet. Her size 7, perfectly descending toes and a high arch. Jill always had her toes nails painted some odd color. Overall, Jill was a beautiful 20 year old. She was 5’4”, mid length blondish hair, big blue eyes and a magnetic smile.

On a Saturday afternoon, Steve took a shower in his frat house. Jill waited patiently in his bedroom. While she was waiting, she flipped on his DVD player and saw something strange. She began playing the DVD, which showed a bound woman locked in stocks with her defenseless bare feet being tickled. What the hell is this, thought Jill. Jill never asked Steve about the DVD. Instead, she wanted to do some research.

A few days later, she stopped over Steve’s frat house. She knew he wasn’t home, but she told a frat brother that she was tired and wanted to take a nap between classes. Once she was in his room she went through his computer. Sure enough, there were websites and files for tickling websites. Jill thought it was a little strange, but was intrigued. All of this made Jill a little nervous because she was deathly ticklish all over. Through his computer, she found the website that sold the DVD that she saw a few days earlier. The DVD was from a husband-wife that made tickle videos. Oddly enough, they lived about an hour away. Jill copied the email address and soon sent out the following email:

Dear Glen and Tina:

My name is Jill and I stumbled upon your website while going through my boyfriend’s computer. It looks like he really is into tickling, which is news to me. I want to let him know that I know, but I have a fun idea. Our first anniversary is coming up and he might like a new tickling video. Perhaps I could star in the video? Do you think this could work?

Jill

Jill couldn’t believe what she did. Was she really going to let a stranger tickle torture her just to make her boyfriend happy? Every time she checked her email Jill became nervous. Finally, a few days later, she received the following email:

Jill,
Hi! Glen and I think this could be fun. We are expert ticklers and could really make a great video. Where are you ticklish? Can you take some bondage? Let’s talk about your ideas and we’ll share our ideas.

Tina

Eventually, Jill called Glen and Tina and discussed the possibility of a video. Jill asked that the video concentrate on her feet and that they show no mercy toward her. Again, Jill was surprised that she agreed and even suggested this! A few days before the filming of the video, Jill and Tina met halfway between their towns for a pedicure. Jill really liked Tina because she made her comfortable. Jill had her nails painted light blue, Steve’s favorite color.
For the next few days, Jill was very nervous. She lied to Steve and told him that she had to visit her aunt who lived a few hours away. She drove the hour to Glen and Tina’s house. She ran the doorbell, her heart was racing….

To be continued….

I like the idea, I like the tease, the start and I am looking forward to reading the story that follows

Maybe Jill gets tricked as Steve could watch and Tina could get help from some female friends. Lesbian, all girl friends who only like tickling involving girls only. Girls maybe by the name of Heather and Anna?
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back