• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Diary of a Foot Tickling Addict, Journal Entry #3

laughter_n_love

TMF Regular
Diary of a Foot Tickling Addict, Journal Entry #3

Well journal, the hits just keep on coming...I'm glad I stopped writing when I did last night, because if I thought my night was over, it wasn't. It was just getting started.

Darla has just left my table moments before, and the charm around my neck had turned cold again. That lasted for about two seconds. As the hot waitress with the pissed off look on her face strode purposefully towards where I now sat alone, it started warming up again. I knew something interesting was about to happen, and I could hardly wait to see what. I figured the warm charm was my ticket to doing no wrong, so I was feeling confident. I smiled up at her, figuring it would be only moments before she was sitting where Darla had just been with her feet in my lap for some tickling fun. Instead, she threw a glass of water in my face.

"You asshole!" she growled at me.

This was unexpected. I was doing my best to towel off with my napkin, wondering what the hell was going on. Had my charm run out of magic? Why was it throwing a curve ball at me now? I just looked at her, not sure how to respond to this. The charm was still warm, so I knew something was up.

"How could you do this to me?" She was glaring at me. I did notice that her glaring eyes did have that glowing thing like the Chinese girl's and Darla's did, so all was not lost here. Her eyes were brown, as was her hair pulled back into a French braid. She wore the silly Chili's waitress uniform, but it showed off enough to reveal a sweet little figure and shapely legs. Semi-new sneakers adorned her feet. I figured her to be about 22 or 23. Very hot.

"How could I do what to you? Block your water toss with my face you mean?" Sarcasm came naturally to me, even in extraordinary circumstances.

She was still fuming. "I saw what you were doing to that girl in the red dress. I saw what you were doing with that BITCH! How could you do this to me?" Why did she keep asking me that?

"I don't know what you are talking about." And I didn't. I was still confused about my charm. The other two hadn't acted like this. This is what I wanted most in my heart?

The waitress was near tears she was so upset. "I SAW you TICKLING her!" For some reason, she expected this to explain everything to me.

"And...?" I asked, still clueless.

For the first time, she wasn't so quick or intense with her response. "And...and...I wanted to be the one you were tickling!" Her face turned crimson with embarrassment at what she had just said. All the piss and vinegar ran out of her, and she slumped into the booth across from me. She hid her face in her hands.

I grinned. The charm wasn't failing me. It was just working 'in mysterious ways'. Every strange encounter I'd had was like performing a new role in front of a live audience having never rehearsed. I didn't know how to act, what to say, or what to do. The only thing I was starting to suspect was that no matter what I did, it would work out in my favor. It was almost like I couldn't screw things up. Knowing that, or at least hoping that was the case, I stopped worrying about how to make this situation with the waitress work and instead started having some fun with it. It was time to test the power of this charm.

"I could still tickle you. Don't you worry, I still have lots of tickling left in these fingers." I almost laughed at my own words. They sounded so stupid coming out of my mouth. The test was on however.

The waitress looked up, hope filling her glowing eyes. "Really? You'd do that for me?"

Bingo! The charm was a sure thing. A fixed bet. A done deal. Money in the bank.

"Sure I would. Let's get together after your shift tonight, and I'll tickle the stuffing out of you." I punctuated it with a wink. She giggled like a child who gets to go on the Ferris wheel. Her eyes were still red and puffy from the near tears. She scribbled her number down on a check slip and told me she would be off at 11. She signed it "Tanya", with a cute little smiley face. I told her I'd be calling her then, and just to add a little flair, I told her to "prepare herself for the tickling of her life." She giggled at that cheesy line too. I was all powerful!

As I exited the restaurant, I took notice of the fact that my charm was still warm, even though I was alone in the cool night air. Atta boy, little charm. It was working it's magic on her even when I wasn't around.

I decided to splurge a little. I still had most of the $200 from the whisk object sale, and I didn't want to take Tanya back to my dump. For all I knew, the charm's power wasn't strong enough to to oppose the chick-repelling forces of my apartment. So, I walked the 8 blocks over to the Chalice, one of Boston's top hotels. It took most of my remaining funds to get a room for the night, but what the hell. You only live once.

As I promised, I phoned Tanya at 11, and told her where I was staying. She didn't have to know it was only for one night, or that the room nearly broke me. She arrived about 15 minutes later, still in her waitress outfit. As I hoped, her eyes still held that glow that I was growing accustomed to. "Shall we talk for a bit, or shall we get started?" I asked.

She was all nervous and eager. "Let's get started," she said. "It's all I could think about since you left." We both sort of looked at each other, expecting the other to know how to proceed. I assumed that she would be the instigator, much like the Chinese girl and Darla had been. I guess that wasn't always the case. Oh well, I was learning.

I spotted the bed. "Ever been wrapped in a sheet?" I asked. Tanya flashed me her gorgeous smile. What a babe. How had I not noticed her in the bar? Oh yeah...I had a bare foot in my lap.

I set about wrecking the fine job the hotel cleaning staff had done of making the bed look perfect. Tanya lay on the edge, and I rolled her up in the fine linens. Much to my surprise, it worked even better than I had anticipated. Only her pretty head and feet protruded from the ends, much like a pig in a blanket (cept she was no pig).

I rolled her on her tummy and put her feet in my lap. She was still wearing her work sneakers, so I tugged each one of them off with an audible popping sound. Her feet were warm with a slight aroma from being trapped in air tight sneakers for hours. Not really my thing, but certainly not unpleasant. Her toes flexed and stretched, happy to be free of their prisons.

Tanya giggled and squirmed a little in her cocoon, testing her freedom. I had wrapped her well, which I was proud of, seeing as it was my first attempt ever at such a trick. "Are you ready?" I asked. She responded with a "Mmmmm-hmmmm" and a nervous giggle.

I didn't waste any time. Tanya were here to be tickled, and I wasn't going to disappoint her. I attacked both of her upturned soles with 10 flying fingers, and added in an excited "Tickletickletickletickle!" for good measure.

The poor girl wrapped in the sheet exploded with laughter. She started squirming and bucking immediately. It would be no time before she rolled off the bed or escaped her sheet wrap if I didn't do something fast. I was forced to use one hand to steady her while continuing to briskly torture her with the other. Luckily, she was small enough that I was able to keep her ankles pinned flat to my lap with just one hand. My other hand was free to attack her at will.

Tanya had almost pudgy feet. Her toes were short and plump, but not fat. She had faded and chipped pink nail polish on the nails that looked tiny on the tip of each little sausage toe. There was plenty of give when my nails dragged across her skin, and they left wonderful pink tracks in the creamy fleshiness of her warm soles. Definitely fun feet to play with.

Tanya was hysterical. She was flopping around like a dolphin. I could see that she would be free of the sheet cocoon eventually, but it would hold her for a few more minutes. She seemed less concerned with getting free than she did with bouncing her face off the pillows.

"STAAAAAHHHHHHPPPPP!!!...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!....PLEEEEEEEHEEEEHEEEESE!!!"

I explored the entirety of her helpless feet. There were her heels, slightly flat from standing on her feet for a living, but by no means any less sensitive because of it. There were her arches, marked by deep creases that I couldn't help but trace with my fingertips, over and over. There was her toes, packed so tightly together that it was difficult to wriggle my fingertips in between them for quick tickles. Difficult, but totally worth it. The delicate flesh between her toes was virgin territory, and she was off the charts ticklish there. The balls of her feet, the tips of her toes, her insteps, her ankles. Everywhere was ticklish. There was no spot on her feet that I touched that did not have her in stitches and begging for mercy. Her feet were two buffets of delicious tickle spots, and I went back for seconds and thirds on all the entrees.

Things were going well, so I saw no reason to taunt her a little. "Shouldn't have thrown that drink in my face, Tanya. Looks like I'm going to have to tickletickletickletickle you to death!"

"NOOOOOOOHOOOOOHOOOO!!!!....I'M SORRYYYYYY-YYYYY-YYYYYY!!!!"

Unlike the Chinese girl, who had had a musical childish giggle, or Darla, who had hardly laughed at all until she'd exploded at the end, Tanya was laughing her ass off. Hers was a throaty, tortured laugh. The laugh of someone being tickled beyond their limits. Thankfully she wasn't very good at struggling, as I was holding her steady with just one hand on her wrapped ankles.

"Too bad. You brought this on yourself. Too bad you are so tickletickletickleticklish!"

Tanya bounced and tossed, finally managing to free one arm. She tried to reach back to pull my hands away, but I effectively blocked her off with my body and kept on tickling. I was digging my nails into that hidden space under the balls of her pudgy toes, and she roared with hoarse laughter. She kept trying to prop herself up with her one free hand, but kept falling back to the bed as the tickling overpowered her. Her sausage toes scrunched up as much as they could, but that only trapped my fingers where she didn't want them most of all.

She managed to free both arms, and was clawing at the bedspread, trying to pull her legs out of my grasp. Good thing she was a weakling. I could tell she was tiring. I paused just long enough from scratching her soles to check my watch. I had been tickling her nonstop, full force, with everything I had for 20 straight minutes. No wonder she was beat. Her struggling was lessening, and she was about ready to give up the fight. So close to freedom, and she was out of gas. She collapsed on the bed, content to drown her laughs into a captured pillow. Her body grew quiet, with only her twitching feet still evidence that she hadn't quit completely. I figured that was enough.

"Okay Tanya, it's over." I dropped her ankles from my lap and stood up. She lay on the bed, still face down, not moving. Her laughs subsided, and breathing deeply became her only focus.

"That...was wonderful," she said, her glowing eyes staring off into space. I think she was reliving the torture in her mind.

Suddenly she snapped upright. "What time is it?" she cried.

"It's 11:45."

"Shit! I was supposed to be at my boyfriend's 15 minutes ago!" She was on her feet, shoving her chubby feet back into her sneakers. Boyfriend?

"Thanks, uh...uh...what's your name? Oh yeah, Buzz. Thanks!" She was rushing out the door, running down the hall to the elevator. I checked my charm. Cold as a stone.

So I turned out the light, climbed into what left of the totaled bed, and slept in quiet peacefulness for the first time in weeks. I figured I would lie awake all night, going over the events of the day, but surprisingly, I was out like a light in no time.

So here I am, sitting in a complimentary robe, looking out the window onto a sunny Boston morning, capturing the events of last night. I wonder where my little charm and I will end up today?

Someone is knocking at the door, and it's too early for housekeeping. Gotta see who it is. I'll write more later.

End of Journal Entry #3

This is kool series! I'm a foot tickler myself.
Keep it up laughter_n_love...it's damn good :D

This is such a great series... I'm sure the upperbody fans probably don't like it as much but as a fellow foot tickler I say keep it up! God I love tickling women's feet and when I don't have any to tickle...reading about is the very next best thing.

-DFT

Diary of Foot Tickling Addict, Entry #3

Ahhhhhhh Laughter :) Out Standing!!! I can't wait to read the next!! You had my hanging onto your every word! ;)

;) I can't express it enough, you are very talented without a doubt, but I also feel that one would have to have the passion in their soul to write like you write! Keep up the good work! :)
:) wishing you all the best!!!!! Playfultoy2000

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back