• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Unknown

joed

The Unknown (Muliple M/M)

Tom was an all around good guy. He was 6'1, 225lbs. He was confident and very good with the ladies, so good that he sometimes made enemies with the women. This one woamn in particular changed his life forever.

Katie was a very pretty young woman. At 5'7..130lbs. long brownish blonde hair..hazel eyes she was amazingly beautiful. Men were afraid to approach her because of her beauty, except for this one man..Tom. He charmed her, dined her and took her home. They had a nice relationship over the next several months. Everything took a turn for the worse one summer night, Katie went to Tom's apartment to surprise him and caught him in bed with another woman. Embarrassed and mad as hell she left never turning back.

Katie got to talking with her friends and they decided to get revenge but how? Her one friend Anthony who was gay said listen what does Tom fear? Katie said well...thinking about the time when they were in bed she accidentally tickled his barefoot and he jumped like a little girl. Katie said being tickled..I know it..I tickled him accidentally and he freaked..rubbing his foot and got mad at me for doing it. Anthony, a gay man, said I have an idea..invite him this this gay fetish club I know..I have friends there that could help us.

Katie called Tom and said listen we need to talk meet me at this club tonight..we need to talk. Tom showed up that night wearing a blue button down shirt, khaki pants and black shoes. Katie and Tom sat in the back and talked. All of a sudden Tom started feeling woozy and passed out.

About 10 minutes later Tom awoke in white cotton shorts tied with his arms above his head and feet apart to a large bed that was standing upright. He started looking around and saw a big black curtain and noticed he was on some kind of stage. The curtain opened..and to his surprise he was in front of an audience...then it hit him they were mostly all men...except for...who was that...KATIE! She came on stage and said Alright men..this here is Tom..and Tom is quite the catch...don't you agree? The men went wild cheering. Tom was in shock..Katie..please what are you doing? Katie replied you'll see...Katie continued..also Tom is extremely ticklish!!!!! The cheering got louder...Tom's mouth dropped. The bed was lowered to the floor and Katie said..alright who is first to tickle this man? Anthony stepped up and said I will start...he began tickloing Tom right in the hollow of his armpits with both hands..Tom broke out into high pitched laughter..haha ahahahaha ahahaha ahahahahaahahahaha stop stop....his head thrashing side to side...Anthony kept up the tickling as everyone cheered. ahaha ahahaa ahahhahaa hahaa ahahahah ahahahaha i can't take it....

Everyone in the audience started getting aroused and wanted a piece...all of a sudden they rushed the stage....all tickling Tom everywhere. He had ticklers at his underarms..sides,robs,hips,knees,feet....he couldn't even count how many ticklers at once...there had to be at least 20-30 men tickling him everywhere..bringing screams of laughter to all new highs. Finally Katie called a stop to the tickling after about 20 minutes of pure gang tickling. Tom was a sweaty ball of giggling mess. Katie looked over Tom and saw one thing..huge thing...Tom had an erection bulging through his shorts. Katie was in shock! Tom she said...you never told me tickling turned you on...I could have helped you..I'm extremely ticklish and like being tickled we could've tickled each other silly. Tom looked at her and said..ok..untie me and lets leave...Katie said...nope....too late...grabbed the microphone and said Hey guys..looks like Tom here enjoyed all that tickling..just look at this..she pulled of his shorts and in front of everyone he was naked with this huge erection.

Can everyone help Tom release? With that all the men walked slowly back towards Tom licking their lips and wiggling their fingers.

Katie and Anthony were leaving the club to loud screams of orgasmic laughter.

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back