• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turns Part 2 (F/M)

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
Here’s the sequel. This is F/M and is very sexually explicit. Part 1 is M/F and can be found here, http://ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=57142

Kelly took at least 10 minutes to recuperate from her tickling session, all the while slowly stroking my already aching hard-on. When she was ready, she tied me spread eagle, just like I had done to her. Grinning from ear to ear, Kelly straddled my waist, leaned forward so her hair was framing my face and looked me straight in the eyes. “Ok Jerry. You tickled me pretty good but it'll seem like a walk in the park compared to what I’m going to do to you. I am going to tickle and tease you so much sweetie. Are you ready? Huh, baby, are you ready to be tickle tortured?” Not knowing if this was a rhetorical question, I didn’t dare answer. “What’s the matter Jerry? Nervous? Just tell me when you’re ready.”

Swallowing hard, “I’m as ready as I’m going to be I guess,” I said.

“Ready for what Jer. Be specific”

“I’m ready for you to start,” not quite comfortable using the ‘T’ word.

“Say it, Jer. Tell me exactly what you’re ready for or I’ll go worse on you than I’ve even planned.”

“I’m ready to be tickle tortured. Do your worst,” I blurted out with false bravado.

“You asked for it, now you’re going to get it,” Kelly exclaimed as she dug her fingertips into my ribs, poking and squeezing up and down my sides. I had never been tied while tickled before and I wasn’t prepared for the incredible ticklish sensations mixed with the harsh reality of not being able to defend myself at all. I immediately started laughing hysterically as my current situation sank in. I didn’t know how I was going to handle this.

Kelly was relentless, her fingers flying all over my upper body, lightly tickling my neck, digging into my armpits, massaging my ribs, squeezing my sides and hips, scraping over my stomach. I was laughing so hard, it was difficult to breathe. Ten minutes straight and I started to cough, causing Kelly to stop reluctantly and let me get my wind back.

“Enjoy this short break. There’s so much more tickling coming your way’” she said, slowly jerking me off again. “You sure look like you’re enjoying this more than you're letting on,” remarking on how I stayed so hard. She was right. Intense as it was, part of me loved the attention and the extreme sensations I was experiencing. Also, in addition to her fingers, her silky long hair was ever present, cascading down and brushing lightly all over my body as she moved around, feeling like a hundred feathers tickling me at the same time.

Moving between my legs, Kelly let her hair fall, covering my midsection, while her fingers did there damage on my inner thighs and her nails on my balls. This was exquisite torture at its best. Again, hysterics erupted and continued when she moved lower, using her nails again to scratch my feet. I never realized my feet were so ticklish and Kelly took great pride in discovering this fact as well. She dragged her nails up and down my feet, one at a time, then both simultaneously, until my sides started to ache from laughing. When she finally stopped again momentarily, I realized it had been over half an hour since she first started. I knew what Kelly meant when she said she got confused over wanting the tickling to stop or continue. I had already had my limits expanded but was so turned on and had other feelings I really can’t explain, just kind of a euphoric feeling I’d never had before.

Kelly returned between my legs, this time taking me in her mouth. She slowly bobbed her head up and down while using her nails on my balls and her hair still doing its trick. I was on the verge of cumming but Kelly was not sucking with enough pressure to send me over the edge. So I just laid there, laughing and moaning, begging her to suck harder, let me come. My pleading fell on deaf ears as Kelly resumed her starting position of straddling my waist. This time, she let the tip of my cock barely penetrate her before embarking on another upper body assault.

Although I realized my entire body had become ticklish, my ribs and underarms are definitely my worst spots. Kelly recognized this and exploited it. “I’ve got you now, Jerry. You don’t know whether you’re cumming or going, do you? Yes, my ticklish, helpless boyfriend. My fingers tickle so much don’t they? Oh, just feel them on your ribs, and like this, under your arms. Oh god, that must just feel so ticklish. This must be so frustrating to you. You can’t do anything to stop me. That’s right, Jerry, just lay there and laugh for me, like you have a choice.” Kelly was really pouring it on now, laughing as much as I was. I must admit, seeing how much she was enjoying herself made it that much more fun for me too. Ten minutes straight turned into fifteen, then twenty. I was gasping for air in between bouts of laughter, getting light headed and feeling like I might pass out before she finally relented.

While I lay there panting, Kelly resumed her teasing, using her fingers, tongue and hair to tease my cock, balls and inner thighs. She even grabbed a clump of her hair and used the ends like a paint brush to tease my erection. “Oh, you need to cum so badly, don’t you Jerry. Your balls are so full. I’d love to fuck you but I know you’d only last a few seconds. You’re about to burst. I need to cum again really bad now too Jerry. What can I do? You wouldn’t want me to go unsatisfied, do you Jer?”

“Of course not baby,” I said, knowing she was right about me being seconds away from exploding. “Why don’t you come up here and straddle my face. I’ll get you off with my tongue and then you can fuck me, ok?”

“Oh, you’d do that for me? Delay your orgasm just so I could cum again?”

“You know I will, Kel.”

“Would you still do it if I wanted to tickle you a little more after I cum?”

“Oh Kelly. I don’t know how much more I can take,” I said reluctantly.

“That’s ok. I could just untie you right now and leave you this way,” she said, laughing, using the same trick I pulled on her.

“Alright. You win. Just climb up here and let me take care of you.”

Kelly did straddle my face but surprised me by turning around so she was facing towards my body. “This is so I can tickle you while you use that talented tongue of yours. Take your time but I’m not going to stop tickling until I cum.” With that, she ran her fingers from under my arms, down my ribcage and sides, to my waist and back up again, her hair flying everywhere. It was tough concentrating on my task at hand, or tongue as it were, with the constant tickling distractions and trying to breathe, laugh and lick all at the same time. It must have taken at least ten minutes but I finally felt Kelly start to moan and groan loudly as her body shook in orgasm. Her tickling subsided as well.

“Oh, god, that was great’” she said. “Thank you. You are so thoughtful. Knowing how much you need relief yourself and you still took care of me first. I promise to take care of you in awhile,” as she crawled to the foot of the bed.

‘Awhile?’ I thought. How much longer can this go on? I still wasn't sure if I wanted her to stop or not. My thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of Kelly’s nails on my feet again. I still had enough strength to start laughing loudly again. Then Kelly used her hair much like I had the feather, and slowly dragged her lovely mane between my toes. This must have reminded her of the feather as she picked it up for the first time and sat between my legs. She started on one side and traced the feather from under my knee, up my inner thigh, over my balls, up my penis and back down the other side, repeating this over and over, every so often bending forward to trace her tongue up and down my cock. When my breathing started to get heavy and I felt like I was one lick away, Kelly abandoned the feather, reached up and dug her fingers into my ribs again. I was lost in sensory overload, laughing insanely now, begging her to stop and don’t stop, not knowing what I was saying. Kelly never ceased tickling my upper body while she climbed on top of me, letting me slide deep inside her. She didn’t fuck me but let my own bouncing around, in a desperate attempt to move away from her tickling fingers, provide all the friction necessary and, as predicted, it took just a few seconds for my orgasm to rip through my body, Kelly tickling me to the last drop. Afterwards, I just laid there, giggling, in a state of half-consciousness.

Kelly untied me and snuggled up to me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight, my heart still racing and breathing erratic. “Are you ok?” Kelly asked, genuinely concerned.

“I’m great Kelly. That was the most intense experience of my life and the most powerful orgasm I’ve ever had. I think we may have discovered something else we both have in common.”

“I was hoping you’d feel that way. I definitely want to try this again sometime. What do you think?”

“Absolutely. But I realized I went easy on you this time. Just wait until it’s your turn again. I’m really going to get you back, but good.”

“Just don’t do anything to me you wouldn’t want me to do to you,” Kelly said, smiling.

“I wouldn’t dream of it.”

Last edited:
Great

That was an incredible story. The teasing, way she tickled, his helplessness. Read it twice :)
Thanks for posting!

Wow!!

Loved both parts!! I've just gotten my wife to engage in the whole winning the card game = reward. She gets the long backrub she likes (unfortunately she hates to be tickled) and I get the tickling of a lifetime.
We've only done it once and I'm still waiting to win but at least she's open to it.

Too much information :rolleyes: but I just thought the whole background of the story was great. And all the rest of it!!

Well done!

JP

Thanks for the positive feedback. It's nice to know others are enjoying my stories. Sometimes, it can seem like a waste of time when you see something you write get 500 reads or more with no responses. This makes it worth it.

This story was really good. I'm normally not into tickling/sex stories, but this one works!

Hope there's a sequel.

kis123 said:
This story was really good. I'm normally not into tickling/sex stories, but this one works!

My feelings exactly! Again, im a fan, nice work!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back