• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Victoria Principal rib tickled in "Dallas"

Aznagoel

TMF Master
One of my first encounters of tickling on TV was an episode of the soap Dallas. This was broadcasted in the nineteen eighties and I still remember me sitting flabbergasted!

It was the episode where Bobby Ewing (Patrick Duffy) dies because of a car accident (the start of what is called the "Dream season"). Just before this happens Bobby is in the bedroom with his wife Pamela (Victoria Principal) and ribtickles her on the bed.

I would love to see it again. Is there anyone out there who has a clip of it?

I dont have a clip of it but I saw it several times and loved it. I posted on it sometime ago. Great scene.

Mitch

dajerx said:
I may have it buried somewhere...

Can you please start digging? ;) I would really like to see it again after 20 years!

Please Find!

Heck, I'd like to see it for the FIRST time after all these years!!

Bandit

I well remember that scene also, very nice indeed! I kept hoping that SoapNet, which is now showing Dallas episodes, would eventually get to that show, but I think they stopped and started over long before that episode.

jugglertx

Episode will Air in Six Months

I can't wait to see that episode, either. Unfortunately, it will have to be in about six months. I believe it is episode 191, and they just aired episode 61. So, it's exactly 130 episodes away (which will take about six months).

If anyone can post the clip, then that would certainly be faster.

I know this is a very old thread, but there were two other tickles in Dallas that occurred. One on camera, but from a distance, and the other implied, but off camera.

In the very first Dallas episode, Bobby and Pam. (Patrick Duffy and Victoria Principal) are driving up the driveway of Southfork. It happens from the distance.. but.. one can see Principal reach over the shifter, and tickle Duffy as he is driving, causing him to sway the car.

Another implied tickle happens off camera in the same episode. JR and Jock Ewing are out on the porch, and there is a bunch of laughing coming from Bobby and Pam;s bedroom. Pam then lets out a hysterical laugh, and goes.. "Oooh No!"

I have recently watched clips of the first episode of Dallas on Youtube, and noticed these scenes, which is what caused me to bump this thread, not to mention that I again watched the actual on camera tickle of Principal by Duffy in the 1985 season finale of Dallas. I still consider it one of the best mainstream tickles ever.

Mitch

Thanks for the clip, Britbloke. I could see it pretty well.

This scene, plus the tragic one right after it, is posted on Youtube., under the heading "Dallas-Swan Song". If anyone wants to see a bit closer version of the tickle.

Mitch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back