• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

avril lavigne or amy lee

I could have sworn that there was a post about amy lee in here a while back, bro.

avril lavigne is ticklish

I asked her once on GIGA.DE chat, she said: Yes, especially on my feet. I posted this somewhere, but don't remember where.

Cosquillero

Cosquillero22 said:
I asked her once on GIGA.DE chat, she said: Yes, especially on my feet. I posted this somewhere, but don't remember where.

Cosquillero
Dude... are you serious? :wow:

I seriously doubt he is serious ;)
As far as I know, Avril was never in the show... And even if so, there would be a chatlog of it. As long as there is no screenshot, I take this as fake.
Greetz,
TNO

Between those two pseudo rocker chicks,I'd rather tickle Amy Lee(as very ticklish as I've heard Avril is),for I've always been curious about how she is on ticklishness(and her endless running around barefoot on her videos is also a major plus for her,as well,despite the fact I'm not so big on Evenscande's music).

Don't know if anyone mentioned this on here, but Avril Lavigne was on a Saturday morning TV show in the UK a few weeks ago, and in a spot where she's asked questions, one (proporting to be from some 12 year old girl, yeah right! :p ) was something like "I've heard your biggest fear is having your feet tickled, is this true?"

All she replied was "No.", but she looked a bit embarrassed. Unfortunately the presenter didn't bother asking if it was a fear, or even if she was ticklish. :cry1:

LEB

amy lee

my friend just said that she could of sworn amy lee was tickled on evanescence new dvd

ldarkanime2003 said:
my friend just said that she could of sworn amy lee was tickled on evanescence new dvd
Do you have any vidcaps or clip of that? :D

BTW, does anybody has a bigger version of this pic?
al2ud.jpg

LEB said:
Don't know if anyone mentioned this on here, but Avril Lavigne was on a Saturday morning TV show in the UK a few weeks ago, and in a spot where she's asked questions, one (proporting to be from some 12 year old girl, yeah right! :p ) was something like "I've heard your biggest fear is having your feet tickled, is this true?"

All she replied was "No.", but she looked a bit embarrassed. Unfortunately the presenter didn't bother asking if it was a fear, or even if she was ticklish. :cry1:

LEB

I saw that, infact I usually tape that part of the show when there is someone of "interest" on incase such a question is asked. Ever since a bit I saw on that show when 1 of the group Sugababes said she only lets 2 people ever touch her feet, one being her mother and the other being 1 of the other 2 girls in the group because her feet are "too ticklish". I posted it here a while ago

I watched the Avril/questions bit several times and I noticed that not only was there a sense of nervousness in both her eyes & voice when answering that question, but from after that question to the end of the questions, Avril started flexing her feet and hardly kept them still throughout (I checked and her feet never moved before the question was asked). Maybe a little something to think about ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back