• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two New F/M Movies with free photo galleries

StephanieLocke

TMF Expert
Hello Spain,

Mistress Stephanie Locke of Hollywood, California, here. Some of you may already know me through my many American movies, or through my interview with Sado-Rom, many of you will have never heard of me.

I am an expert tickler with a personal website filled with free tickling photos and real life tickling adventures you can view. Most are F/M but Bella Rissa of the TMF can be found there being tickled by me. To view my tickling stories please visit www.stephanielocke.com and click on the tickling icon.

To view my two new F/M tickling movies, or just to see the photos, click on www.mslvideos.com and look for "The Inescapable Tickle Board, Vol. 1: Julian St. Croix" and "Extreme Bondage Tickling Vol 1:Billy Sirr to my available movies at www.mslvideos.com

I haven't uploaded the photos to a browser yet (so you could see them larger) but you will be able to see 16 photos from each video just by clicking on their title box.

"The Inescapable Tickle Board Vol. 1" has Mistress Anna Valentina and I having our way with Julian. Feathers, fingers, bondage, holes cut out of sock, hip bone and bare foot tickling, Julian screams and responds strongly to all of it.

"Extreme Bondage Tickling Vol. 1" is for fans of more unique tickling. Billy Sirr is a spandex catsuit fetishist, so he's tickled through 3 layers of spandex, then bound with rawhide straps into a more ticklable position.

After that, he dresses down to one sheer layer of nylon before being zipped and strapped into my leather sleep sack. There's a foot zipper, so once he's completely encased, I open the zipper at the bottom and go to town on his feet.

Not for the faint of heart,

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back