• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That Darn Cat

Soda Bobinski

Verified
Does anyone remember a Disney movie from I think the 60s about a cat from outerspace (I think)? I forget what it was about .......... anyway , towards the end of the movie , a cop "frisks" an older woman ( who throughout the movie knows "something" is up w/that kooky cat ) , running his hands up & down her upperbody causing her to shriek w/laughter. I remember seeing it as a kid & I've never seen it mentioned here before , so I thought I'd share that little piece of info with anyone interested.

Was she an "older woman" because you were so young, or was she actually elderly? That would make a big difference! :)

Raul said:
Was she an "older woman" because you were so young, or was she actually elderly? That would make a big difference! :)

That's a good question Raul , seeing as how I haven't actually seen that scene for a loooooooooong time ....... but if I had to say , I guess she was anywhere between late 40s to early 60s maybe? ..... she played the nosey nextdoor lady type so she was a LITTLE older ....... still a decent (though quick) scene from what I can remember.

I could care less how old she is. It is information on tickling that may be of use to someone. Speaking of frisking scenes, Cheech and Chongs "up in smoke" has a scene where a group of nuns get frisked. It's not a pure tickling scene but I've always enjoyed the nuns reactions.

I was just making the comment that an "older" woman to a pre-teen boy may only be in her thirties. Certainly not old by any means later in life!

Raul

That "Older Woman" was Elsa Lanchester...That's right, the original "Bride of Frankenstein." I'd guess she was at least 60 when "That Darn Cat" was made.

Rxx

I think the Movie is "the cat from outerspace". The cat had a jewled collar that allowed it to lift things etc. Sandy Duncan was the woman in the movie.
That Darn Cat was about a cat that was a witness to a crime somehow.

Whoops!

dnatkl said:
I think the Movie is "the cat from outerspace". The cat had a jewled collar that allowed it to lift things etc. Sandy Duncan was the woman in the movie.
That Darn Cat was about a cat that was a witness to a crime somehow.

Sorry ...... I must have got those two movies jumbled together in my head somehow (it's been years since I've seen them flicks) ....... so , now I'm not sure WHICH movie has the tickle scene.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back