• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Phone Tickling Works!

llaugher2001

M, late 30's, looking for highly ticklish discreet and sane F to tickle play on phone. Tried and true technique .... much fun. I promise it works (and i have a great, wicked voice ... :) Let me know if you're interested? Ticklish feeties a must! - Mike

How on earth can you tickle someone on phone!? I mean, isn't there a kinda need for physical contact so tickling would work..

My Phone Experiences . . .

I've done a quite a few phone tickles and it works for me too.
Listening to ANYONE (male & female) giggling & laughing & saying tickle & such is a major turn on for me. I've even had people tickling me over the phone & I LOVE it.
Just use your imagination while your listening to what he or she is saying or reacting to your verbal ticklings.
I LOVE phone tickles.

Uh, Red Jester? It actually CAN work. Depends on the response to suggestion of the 'lee. I'm guessing you've not had such opportunities. Some folks don't even dig that sort of ticklish response, as they're more into the physical contact. Known folks, personally, who could be made to laugh from a distance, over the phone, even a few that respond via IM. SAW one of those respond to a 'ler at an event. Tripped me out, 'cause I'd never considered it. I'm more the physical contact type.

However, arguing that something doesn't exist when you've no proof it doesn't, and others have proof it does, and it's mentioned all over the forum, would be one of those actions that could get your posts pulled from this end of the forum, as it's not constructive in any way, shape or form. Do refrain from this in Gatherings, Personals, and Pen Pals.

dvnc
moderator, Gatherings, Personals and Pen Pals

If someone says the word or threatens me with what they'd do if they had the chance to get their hands on me, I usually get a little giggly. I'm not sure why, if it's from anticipation, nervousness, or if it's a type of hypnosis-association type thing, I dunno, but it's fun nevertheless.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back