• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TeenWolf 'toon

Soda Bobinski

Verified
Wow .... for some reason , I'm remembering old tickle-stuff lately.

There used to be a TeenWolf cartoon in the 80s that aired on Saturday mornings. I can remember there being two tickle scenes in it :

- this first one's not really a "tickle-scene" per se , but in one of the episodes , Scott (the Michael J Fox character from the movie) is in like a restaurant or a diner & has to quickly hide for some reason ...... he dives underneath a table where two people are sitting (the toon versions of the "hot chick" from the movie & the "jock guy") ....... anyway , the sudden commotion from under the table causes the girl to giggle & say to her table-mate "don't tickle my feet" ........ the dude says "what?" & looks underneath the table to see Scott (& the chick's shoes were still on , so THAT was kind of a let down) ....... all in all , not a great TICKLING scene but it was just cool to have the insinuation.

- in another episode , Grandpa Wolf is painting a picture of Grandma Wolf (two characters created entirely for the 'toon) when out of no where he suddenly tosses the easel & paints aside & swiftly begins stroking the paintbrush on her bare foot (albeit in werewolf form) causing her to laugh.

well until I can remember another old , forgotten scene ........

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back