• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Genesis 1:1 (F/m)

Warrior428

The subject matter here was not intended to offend, entertainment purposes only. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Let there be LIGHT!” and there was light.

For the past six days, miracles of epic proportions were happening. In addition to the light, nine more planets were created and began to circle around the light. The final touches to the universe were now complete. A magnificent sight to behold.

After the system of planets and their moons were created. One of them was randomly selected for a kind of ‘experiment’. The most beautiful planet, the third from the light was going to be the one chosen for a lower-level type of creation.

First it was nothing but water, next soil began to form in giant areas of the planet. This soil began to take different forms: mountains, valleys, fields, etc. This followed by greenery: trees, grass, bushes of all shapes and sizes. Some of this greenery sprouted multi-colored vegetation. This planet was becoming more and more beautiful, more and more alive. Next, another type of living thing was being created. Small tiny creatures with several appendages, and some with wings began to take their natural places in this virgin world. Then larger, more massive creatures began to come alive. First creatures in the waters, then the creatures on the soil. There were also some creatures that could fly.

On the seventh day, after spending so much time beautifying this planet. The decision was to rest and marvel at the excellent handiwork. As time continues, the vegetation continued to change to different forms. The other creatures kept themselves busy in their natural habitat. As the monitoring of this planet continues, things were starting to get more mundane. The only exciting thing that was happening was natural selection. Certain creatures kill others for the purpose of survival. Aside from that, everything was in perfect harmony.

The decision was made to create another creature, but this one will be the most intelligent however no where near close to the vast wisdom of the one who created this magnificent universe. But smart enough to learn about the surroundings and can adapt better than all the other creatures.

Moments later…

“Arise!”

As a lone figure begins to try and stand up on his feet. He staggers a little, but quickly gets the hang of it. Then he was blessed with enough intelligence to be able to speak his mind.

“What is this? What am I?” He stares at his hands, then the rest of his body. He begins to stare at his feet as he takes a few steps around the soil, learning what his body can do.

Then he hears a voice from above. “I shall call you ‘Adam’, and this is where you shall remain for the rest of your life. You are the prince of this world, do with it as you please.”

He stands there and collects his thoughts. “I am a man, my name is Adam, and I am master of all I survey here.” He begins to wander around the garden giving everything he sees a name. The first thing he encounters is a very tall and massive plant towering way over him, sprouting many leaves at the top.

“I shall call this…tree.”

He continues on…

“Dog…cat…birds…fish…horse…”

Adam is grasping his new responsibility very well. He covered his entire immediate surroundings, taking a rest he sits on a nearby rock next to a brook when a tiny creature crawled up his thigh.

“Oh heavens! What a ugly and disgusting little thing you are. I think I’ll call you…cockroach.”

During the regular naming of all living things that are around him. A certain part of his body begins to take notice and becomes a significant distraction. In the lower part of his body just between his legs, this appendage that doesn’t quite look like a leg begins to stand out and stiffen up. The bottom line is, Adam is in his early twenties and entering his prime. His hormones are starting to function. He touches it and realizes how sensitive it is, so his natural instinct is to stroke it.

Forty-five minutes later, God notices that Adam hasn’t stopped.

“My goodness, what did I forget? I got the plants, animals, air, water, land, and this idiot keeps touching himself. Something’s a miss.”

“Wait a minute. Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Oh man! Ok, ok, ok!”

“Hey Adam.”

“Yeah?”

“Are you ok down there?”

“I feel fine, it’s just that I’m wondering what to do about this, it just won’t go back down. I mean, foul smelling liquid comes out of it every now and then but it just won’t go down.”

Then Adam becomes a professional masturbator, adding a little thumb action.

“Well Adam, your worries are over. I have a present for you.”

“Is it gonna make this go back down?”

“Oh don’t worry, it’ll handle it. However, it’ll cost you a rib.”

“A rib?” He looks at his rib, looks at his penis, rib, penis, rib, penis. Then he lies on the ground. “Go ahead, take it.”

“HMMMMMMMMMPF! HMMMMMMMMMMPH! You didn’t say it was gonna hurt! Oh my!” He regains his composure.

“Now roll over and see what you got.”

The Adam rolls the other way to see what was lying next to him. The most beautiful creature yet. In ways it was just like him, but in other ways it was different.

“Oh how wonderful! I’m going to call you Eve because of the evening.”

“This is called a ‘woman’, she will be with you for the rest of your days.”

The eager beaver Adam looks at her with interest. “Can you speak? Do you understand me?”

Then Eve quickly sits up and gooses Adam’s belly. Adam didn’t expect that, so he yelps and balls up into a knot allowing Eve to shove him onto the ground on his back and straddle his waist.

The next thing that Adam experiences is a sensation that’s all new to him. He is overcome with the urge to laugh and he doesn’t know why. All he feels is his new friend’s fingers all over his midriff.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA AHA HA HA AH AH HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH HA HA HA AH...HA HA HA HA HA HA (GASP!) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA AHA HA HA AH AH HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH HA HA HA AH...HA HA HA HA HA HA (GASP!) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA AHA HA HA AH AH HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH HA HA HA AH...HA HA HA HA HA HA (GASP!) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

And as for Eve, she is overcome with this strong desire to do this to him. Adam has an impressive physique and she has definitely noticed. Her curious fingers continue to explore this creature’s fascinating body as well as his reactions.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA AHA HA HA AH AH HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH HA HA HA AH...HA HA HA HA HA HA (GASP!) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA AHA HA HA AH AH HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH HA HA HA AH...HA HA HA HA HA HA (GASP!) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA AHA HA HA AH AH HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH HA HA HA AH...HA HA HA HA HA HA (GASP!) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Suddenly, Adam begins to regain some of his composure and begins defending himself. He starts blocking her arms, deflecting her attacks by slapping her hands away from their intended targets. This action strengthened Eve’s desire to continue and she became more aggressive. Realizing that he’s stronger than she is, Adam manages to get her off of him and is able to move away from her. He’s about seven feet away now getting the air back into his lungs.

“Oh my goodness! That has never happened to me before! Why did you do that?”

“I don’t know, it was something I felt like doing and I enjoyed it very much.”

“Well, I didn’t enjoy it at all. I would appreciate it if you never do that again.”

“I’m hungry.” She said.

“Well as you can see, there is plenty of fruit for us and these animals. Eat as much as you like.”

As Eve wanders through the garden, about ten minutes later she finds a very magnificent looking tree with the most luscious fruit to behold. She approaches and surveys the bounty then suddenly a serpent appears on a nearby branch. Then, it begins to speak.

“What were you just doing to him earlier?”

“Oh, Adam? I was just touching his body a little, seeing how he feels. What wonderful looking fruit this tree has…”

“Never mind the fruit,” the serpent interrupted, “what you were just doing to Adam a while ago looked very interesting. He reacted in a most interesting manner, I’ve never seen before. Also, you looked like you were enjoying it too.”

“Well actually, I did enjoy touching him. I liked the way his face looks, he looked so happy.”

“Yes indeed, why did you stop?”

“He moved away from me and asked me to stop. He said he didn’t like that.”

“I don’t think so.” The serpent retorted, “In fact from what I observed, it looked like the opposite. I think he enjoyed it as much as you did. I don’t think he wanted you to stop at all.”

“Really? Are you sure?”

“I am certain. I think you should keep touching him as much as you desire. If he can do anything he wants to you, you should be able to do anything you want to him. This is just as much your world as it is his.”

Eve took those words to heart and gave poor Adam the most evil looking smile, however Adam had his back to her and he didn’t see it. As Adam resumed giving everything a name he casually wanders around the garden and he did not expect to be toppled by about 155 pounds of Eve sneaking up behind him digging her fingers into his sides.

“Look at your sweet face! You look so happy when I do this to you, why is that?” she observes as she keeps it up. She’s straddling his back while attacking him and he is pretty much pinned on the grass laughing his head off. Her fingers continue to explore his virgin territory. Very active little digits squiggling their way up his spine toward his shoulder blades. When she got to his neck, he made a face that she just loved.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA AHA HA HA AH AH HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH HA HA HA AH...HA HA HA HA HA HA (GASP!) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" “SS-STOP! DON’T DO THIS TO ME PLEASE! WHY WON’T YOU STAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!”

The longer she kept it up, the more his suffering delighted her. Sounds were coming out of Adam the neither he nor Eve ever heard before. A most interesting sight. When her hands finally got exhausted she stopped. Adam just laid there panting. Eve makes it back over to the tree where the serpent is.

“That was very entertaining Eve. Look at him, he still looks happy and his body is shaking.”

“I like doing that to him!” she purred while smiling at him.

“Yes and I also noticed that time you were on top of him and he couldn’t move away from you.”

“That’s right!” she realized.

“It would be more pleasant if you can find a way to make sure he is unable to escape you the next time you touch his body. Use whatever you can find.”

“Yes! That would be wonderful!” she beamed.

The next day…

Eve is on the verge of having a good week, she managed to luck out and take advantage of a slightly bad situation for Adam. Poor unsuspecting Adam got himself trapped by not watching his step and slipped down an unseen drop in the ground hidden by some big bushes. He toppled over and ended up all tangled up in some grapevines. His movement is very little and Eve is playing with his feet while feasting on some juicy grapes.

“EEEEEEE EEEE HE HE HE HE HEEEEEV! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE! STOP DOING THIS AND HELP ME OUT!”

“But I wouldn’t know where to start. Besides, it doesn’t look like you’re hurt in any way. Come on! Entertain me while I have my lunch.”

Adam continues to mix in broken protests with his laughter, but instead of listening to him Eve just feeds him a few grapes and keeps touching his soft feet. She enjoys how they react to her lively hands.

In between Adam’s torture sessions, Eve also tried the same thing with the animals. She discovered that they all were no fun. Some animals didn’t react to her at all, others were too scary or repulsive to be near let alone touch. The closest substitute to Adam were the monkeys, but they were far too noisy and annoying, not to mention too agile and fast for her to chase. She can’t climb a tree as good as they can. But Adam, beautiful sensitive Adam is beyond any shadow of any doubt the most enjoyable, very fortunate for her that he is clumsy.

Later that day…

Ever since she finally freed him from the grapevines after playing with him for four hours, Eve was overcome by boredom. Then she got lucky again, Adam decided to take a nap on the beach at the lagoon. He wakes up to a soft touch on the soles of his feet. To his surprise, Eve buried him in the sand exposing his head and feet. He is now learning that there is no rest for the weary.

The next day, Eve is back at the tree talking privately with the serpent.

“Oh I had such a wonderful time yesterday with Adam. Ooooh I love playing with him. He’s better than playing with the animals.”

“So how many times did you get him?”

“Adam seems to fall down a lot. I had him in the grapevines when he fell in the bushes. I caught him sleeping at the lagoon and I covered his body in the sand. Then he fell down a hole head first that was just as deep as he is tall. I played with his toes for a long time before pulling him out. Oooooh, I can’t wait to see what happens next.”

“That’s wonderful my dear. You just keep playing with Adam, he seems to keep you in good spirits.”

The next day was off to a very slow start. Eve woke up to realize that Adam was nowhere to be found. After spending an hour looking around the garden Eve became very concerned and was getting very upset. This is the first time she is experiencing being alone, and she does NOT like this feeling. She heads to the tree and talks to the serpent.

“Have you seen Adam? I can’t find him anywhere!”

“No I haven’t. He didn’t come this way. He wasn’t with you?”

“No! When I woke up this morning he was gone. I want him here with me now!”

“Shhhh! Just calm down Eve, I’m sure he’ll be back. Don’t cry.”

Eve drops herself at the base of the tree and begins to mope while hugging her knees. Since Adam was created first, he is used to being alone, but not Eve. When Eve was created, there was already someone there to greet her. So companionship was an instant luxury for her. Now she feels that that luxury has been taken away from her. Eve is severely co-dependent, she tries to contain her emotions but after a few minutes she finally gives in and starts to really cry. Wondering where her Adam is, wondering why she isn’t with him, wondering why he isn’t with her, wondering why he isn’t HERE. She can feel her heartbeat harder and harder. The loneliness starts to make her surroundings look dismal to her, like she’s more in a dreary swamp than in a tropical garden. She closes her eyes to deal with this loneliness and halts her crying as a means to gather strength. She thinks about what to do next.

An hour later, she hears a faint voice calling her name.

“Eve?...Eve!”

Then she sees Adam standing there with a big bouquet of flowers. Next thing Adam feels is 155 pounds of vivacious lonely female taking him off his feet again.

“WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?”

“I wanted to do some exploring and I didn’t want to wake you.”

“WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?”

“You were sleeping so peacefully I didn’t want to disturb you.”

“WHY…DID…YOU…LEAVE…ME?”

“I…I was coming right back!”

Obviously Adam is not getting the point Eve is trying to make. So like a flash, she quickly grabs some vines and tie his hands together then drags him to the tree where the serpent is. Adam is stunned by the sudden surge of strength she now possesses. She now ties him in a sitting position on the ground with his back up against the tree, and ties his ankles together. She picks an apple from the tree above them and feeds Adam.

“Here you go honey, eat every bit to conserve your strength, because you’re gonna need it!” she said in a mocking tone. When Adam finished feasting on the apple, it was Eve’s turn to feast.

“Okay Adam my love, since you like to go around naming things, I think it’s now my turn to name a few things of my own. That lovely noise that you’re making, I’m going to call it…a laugh. Yes, what you’re doing now is called laughing and I love hearing you laugh for me, I miss it already. Most importantly, the way I’m touching you like this. It’s so special to me, I’ve decided not to call it touching anymore. I like the way my fingers just lightly tap…tap…tap all over you like this. I can also hear my fingers make little tick…tick…tick sounds when I do this. Yeah, that’s it, ticking! I’m ticking you, no wait, that’s doesn’t sound right. Hang on! Tick…ticky…tee…tyke…tickle?”

“No wait, say that last one again!” interrupted the serpent.

“Tickle?” she thought.

“I think you may have something there.” The serpent noticed, “Your giving his body a ‘tickle’. Your fingers ‘tickle’ him, you’re ‘tickling’ him! That’s what you should call it!”

“YEAH! It does have a pleasant sound to it. Doesn’t it Adam? Huh? I’m tickling youuuuuu! Tickle-tickle-tickle! HA-HA, this is fun!”

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA AHA HA HA AH AH HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH HA HA HA AH...HA HA HA HA HA HA (GASP!) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA AHA HA HA AH AH HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH HA HA HA AH...HA HA HA HA HA HA (GASP!) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA AHA HA HA AH AH HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH HA HA HA AH...HA HA HA HA HA HA (GASP!) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA G-G-G…………GOD HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

And speaking of God…

She kicks off her high heels and props her feet up on a nearby cloud and begins to think to herself…

“That was a smart move creating that sadistic female serpent before creating Eve and it was really smart to fool Adam into thinking that he needed to lose a rib for me to create Eve when actually it was a rouge to alter his body to make him more sensitive to touch. Not to mention giving Eve a strong tickle fetish. The coup de grace was giving Adam the idea to be adventurous and go off wandering leaving Eve alone to worry about him. I’d knew that would spice things up when they got back together. Sooner or later Eve will stop tickling him long enough for the two of them to discover sexual intercourse, that will take care of that erection that’s been plaguing Adam all this week. In the meantime Eve is going to be the bane of Adam’s existence. Get him girlfriend.”

And that was how tickling was born. God does have a sense of humor.

This was very creative and very well done. I would have liked to have read a further discription about the tickling sessions (more details), but a very good read and a unique idea and perspective.-- (And, no offense taken due to subject matter)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back