• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My (future) sorority uses tickle torture initiations! (This past Sunday)

sandrasugar

I posted this in Discussions but I don't know if it should have been here or not. So here it is.

I've been meaning to write on here about this but I haven't been able to because I'm still reeling from the whole ordeal. This past sunday was my "final test of loyalty and sisterhood" with the sorority I'm pledging. The pledging process takes about 6-7 weeks and then you have your "final". I cannot say the location or name of the sorority because it is against rules to haze (but we all know that it happens) and this is hazing. OMG it was hazing! Not all of my pledge sisters had the same final because our finals were based on our surveys and stuff but there were 4 other pledges in the room with me who went through it too. It was 1 hour of tickle torture by 10 sorority members from a different chapter and school. None of our bigs or people from our chapter (except the president) could be there because they might have gone easier on us since they know us. I nearly had a heart attack when I found out what our final was. I'm trying to write a descrip of the final then I will post it under stories? I don't know. I'm still in shock because I just finished talking to my pledge sisters who were there with me and stuff. Our bigs sent us flowers and candy at our homes today and an envelope with a feather in it. ::Shudder:: I'm still freaking out.
Sandra

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back