• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TRUE sorority tickle torture!!! (This past Sunday)

sandrasugar

Ok ppl. I haven’t been able to get it together enough about the whole situation until now to write this. I’m still in shock so bear with me. This is all true and very very long.
The sorority I’m pledging (which must remain nameless and locationless because of rules against hazing) has a 6-7 week pledging process. This past Sunday was our “final” to test our loyalty to the chapter. At the beginning of the pledging process we filled out a bunch of surveys about ourselves and stuff. Some of the questions were about things we liked, things we disliked, what we value, and what we are afraid of and stuff. A couple of questions on the surveys were like “Are you ticklish” (I was nervous about this one but since nothing happened right away I forgot about it) and “How ticklish are you (scale of 1 to 10)”. A couple of weeks later we went on a short retreat to build sisterhood and we played tug-of-war against some of the sorority members. When we were pulling and starting to win some of our Bigs came over and tried to distract us by covering our eyes or shaking the rope. My BigSis came over and started tickling my sides. Needless to say I shrieked and let go of the rope. She laughed and walked away to harass some of the other pledges. We lost that contest.
So we knew that our final was coming up and we were all wondering what it was. We were surprised to find out that it was going to be held at another near by university and that the it was the sisters from that chapter who would be giving us our final. Apparently they switch pledge classes so there is no bias or anything.
On Sunday they took us to the campus and blindfolded us so we couldn’t see where we were going (back to their house) and had to hold on to each other’s shoulders so that we would know where to go. One of the sisters there lead the way. Then they had us stand in a line and picked us out for our groups and took us to different rooms. I heard the president of our chapter’s voice so I know she was there. She said that we were in different groups because not everyone would have the same final and that it was suppose to test each of us differently. Our Bigs apparently met with the sisters from this chapter to talk about us and give them info on us for the final. They wouldn’t be there though so that there would be no favoritism and so that they wouldn’t “take it easy” on us. That scared me. I heard stuff from other people that was downright disgusting and scary so I was really nervous when I heard that.
So they led us into different rooms (blindfolds still on). I actually do not think we were in a room in the house because it took us awhile to get there and it had to be far enough away so that no one would hear. I think it was some kind of party room because it was very spacey with not much in there but couches and a bar (once I got to see). Anyway, we got there and they had us sit down on these weird chairs that were almost like lawn chairs but not because they were for inside that they said they had borrowed from a frat house. They told us to put our hands behind us so they could tie us down and I guess we all hesistated because they got a little mad and yelled at us for not trusting them. So we let them tie our arms and legs to the chairs and then they took the blindfolds off. That’s when we all started to get really scared and freaked out. There were 10 sisters from the other chapter there that we had never met and they were all smiles (really evil smiles). The room was really big (like I said, I think it was a party room because of the bar and couches and space. There may have been a stereo, I forget. There were 4 other pledges there with me and we were all freaked out because there were lots of candles lit and a huge marker board behind all of the sisters that said “Pledge Final: Are you ticklish?” in pink marker. But what was even more scary was the table in front of the marker board with lots of candles and a velvet(?) cloth that had feathers and brushes on it. OMG!!!!
One of the other pledges said, “No f*cking way!” and the sisters kind of laughed at us (I know we all looked terrified) and told us that they would not tolerate dirty language during our final and that if anyone else cussed during it we would be punished. We were just quiet. It was so quiet for a minute and then one of them says “I guess you know what your final is!” and she starts to explain the rules. “For your final test of loyalty and sisterhood we are going to give each of you a phrase. Then we are going to tickle you.” (I nearly had a heart attack at the evil way she said it) She smiled because we all looked at each other like “OMG! This is not happening” and then she said “For one hour.” OMG!!!!!! I have never been tickled for longer than 10 minutes. It drives me insane. (I enjoy it but after about 5 minutes it becomes torturous and I can’t take much more. The 10 minute thing was a dare I lost in high school and they ended up taking it easy on me because I kept begging them to stop). The sisters were all enjoying our reactions I’m sure because we started squirming to see if we could get away. The girl kept talking about how we could make it stop by saying the phrase but that we would be betraying our sisters and would not get in. OMG!! She said more stuff but I was so freaked out I couldn’t listen. The pledge next to me (one of my friends actually) started whispering “I can’t do this.” To me and they told her to shut up and take it like a woman. Then they came over and whispered our phrase. Then they picked which of us they wanted to “work on” and it was 2 to a person. OMG!!! I got the girl who was talking and another girl who looked too happy about the whole thing. They were smiling really evil and I thought I was going to die from fear of what they were about to do. So they came over and took off our shoes (mine were flipflops )(oh yea we had to wear these shirts that our Bigs made for us that were little tank tops with our pledge letters on them and a pair of shorts or a skirt. That was explained before we went there) and got their feathers and paint brushes. Then they set the timer and told us about how much they were going to torture us and that if we held out we were proving our loyalty and stuff. Then they started the timer and OMG it was insane!! The two girls were running their fingernails all over my feet and I was giggling in no time. I was so glad that my feet are not as ticklish as they use to be (it changed about a year ago and now it only makes me giggly and squirm instead of scream). I heard the others laughing a lot and my friend kept screaming and laughing really hard. I realized then that they had all started with the feet. When the girls figured out that my toes and the tops of my feet made me freak out more they started tickling me more there. They used the brushes and feathers on my toes and I thought the lightness would kill me for sure. My friend was begging them to stop and the other girls were laughing like crazy too. The girls who were tickling me gave the signal to give a break and they stopped tickling the other girls. We were all still giggling. They asked if we wanted to tell them our phrase. We all said no. It had only been 5 minutes they said. They came back over to us and started tickling us again. The girls who were tickling me said that they wanted to see where I was REALLY ticklish and one of them started to pinch my knees (which always drives me insane) and the other one went around behind me and started to run her fingers under my arms. OMG!!! I thought I was going to die. They loved it. They kept laughing at how I kept squirming and tossing my head back and forth. The girl tickling my knees said that it drove her little sister crazy when she “did this” and started to tickle around my inner thighs (I wore a skirt…damnit!!). I started begging then. I screamed and laughed and I remember saying “No don’t!” and “Stop it!” a lot. I didn’t know how ticklish I was there but it was pure torture. The girl who was doing it kept asking me if I wanted to tell her my phrase. The other girl then started to tickle my sides and mentioned that my Big said that I was ticklish there. The girl at my legs stopped to watch my reactions to being tickled on my sides and stomach. I really thought I was going to die when she started to pinch my hips. I begged them to stop because that really really tickled but they weren’t listening. Then I heard one of the other girls had given up and said her phrase. The girls cheered and they led her out of the room (she was a mess). Then another girl gave up and they cheered more. Then the girls who were working on them came over to help the girls who were already tickling us. They were just watching at first and offering suggestions. One of them came over and asked where my “torture spots” were and the two girls told them that my hips, under arms, knees, and inner thighs got me begging. Then they offered to demonstrate my reactions and I begged them not to with the usual “No not there!” “Please don’t!!!” That made everyone laugh. I was panicked by then. Then they went back to tickling me all over, one girl at my thighs and knees, the other at my upper body. Then the other girl joined in and said that she wanted to try something out. She said that she “hated this” and started to lightly tickle the back of my knee. OMG!! I was begging all over again. Then she just barely started to scratch around the top of my knees and my legs and I thought I was dying. It was just too light. I could not take it at all. That gave the other two girls ideas and they got feathers and started to tickle around my neck and shoulders. I was giggling like crazy and I pleaded with them to stop. At least stop tickling my knees and legs. Then they wanted to all tickle me at once really hard. They pulled my shirt up to about my bra and one tickled my knees and thighs (complete torture on its own) while another tickled my stomach and hips (this is also when she discovered how ticklish my lower abdomen is as well) and the other tickled my under arms, upper ribs and then decided to try something new and tickled really lightly around the sides of my breasts (embarrassing). OMG!!! I wanted to quit SO bad!! But I hadn’t done 6 weeks of pledging and hell for nothing. It was so hard not to scream that I would tell them my phrase. I actually almost started to for a second. Then they stopped. They had about 10 minutes left and wanted to do something different. So they untied me and took me over to the couch and laid me on my stomach. I would have run out of the room if I could have but I was too tired to fight and I didn’t want to lose 6 weeks of pledging. They tied my minds behind my back and pulled my shirt up really high so she could tickle my bare skin. The other girl sat on my legs to tickle the backs of my knees and thighs (OMG!! It was sooooo much worse there) and the other girl tickled my feet with her really long nails (she really liked to tickle my toes and ankles…I didn’t know my ankles were so ticklish!) It was HELL. They would tickle me really hard all over my sides, underarms, knees, thighs, and feet and then give the signal to go really light (because they realized that that drove me insane and how close I was to giving up). They kept telling me “don’t give up! Almost there!” Then they would laugh about how ticklish I was. One girl kept saying “Awww. Little pledge can’t take it when I tickle her here.” And she would really lightly tickle all the backs of my legs. She was right. I really couldn’t take that. The girl on my back found out that my back was insanely ticklish when she dragged her nails around really light too. She also found out (when I did) that my hips were even more ticklish that way. When the timer went off I heard the girls at my friend and the other girl cheer. They had been working on their feet and hips (since that got them begging more than anything else). The girls with me finally let me up after a few more seconds of tickling and cheered for me. They untied us and gave us water and told us how great we did. They also made fun of us for begging so much but they seemed to be happy for us. Then we realized that our President was in the room and had been there for the past 10 minutes and she told us how great we did and how proud of us she was. She told the girls that they were particularly evil with me and then told me that she was proud of me for taking it without giving in. then they blindfolded us and took us back to the campus and then home. We are not suppose to find out what the other girls’ finals were until our acceptance ngiht. As long as we don’t go through that kind of torture again, I’ll be happy. Today the other two girls and I received flowers at our homes with an envelope from our Bigs. Inside the envelopes were feathers. OMG!!! I am still so freaked out.
Sandra

WOW. Sounds like you had a hell of a time there. I couldn't imagine taking it for an hour! I'm extrememly ticklish also and your story gave me goose bumps! Congrats on getting in but look at it this way, next year when the new pledges come for initiation, maybe you get to give a little payback! :firedevil

I don't think I could ever actually do that to other pledges. I don't think I could handle that again on either side. Rules say that I can't tell anyone (who knows me or any of the other girls) so I haven't even been able to tell me boyfriend. He knows it was my final but he is in a frat so he knows he can't ask (at least for awhile - I know what they had him do..gross!). He actually introduced me to this forum but he rarely comes here much now because his computer is jacked up all the time. Even if he does come across this (in case - I luv you sweetie) I know he won't tell me. From what I've heard a little while ago (from another pledge) we may have gotten off easy. I heard rumors about another final having really sick stuff that a lot of the girls threw up all night. I won't know for sure what the others went threw until next Sunday. (Even my best friend won't tell me what they made her do/did to her)

so did the other girls who gave in really get kicked out of the sorrority? that would realy suck.

I'm not sure if they will still get in. I think they should because they worked their a$$es off for 6 weeks just like the rest of us. I would have been pissed if that were me and I didn't get in. I know at least 7 girls who "failed" their finals but I think they should still get a shot. My boyfriend's best friend failed his frat initiation thing (didn't finish some kind of goldfish eating contest or something) and he still got in.

Man....I would've loved to be gang tickled by that many girls like that. lol

Wow Sandra! Quite a frat initiation! A tickler lovers dream, and maybe a lee's nightmare. Depending on how much a person could stand to be tickled. When I was in college, while I wasnt in a frat, a few close friends were, and I'd not ever heard of tickling as part of an initiation. It sounds like the pledges got tortured.

Mitch

Update on sorority finals and mad people.

Ok I just go back from classes and a few of my fellow pledge sisters told me about this and after I had like 5 messages from other girls. They don't all know what our final was yet but we did find out that our pledge class was the first to hvae the final that I had and b4 that there was one that was just a little tickling but more gross stuff. The new pledge educator at the other university is in HUGE SH*t because one of the girls who quit is mad because she found out that no one else except us had to do that initiation. So all everyone but us know is that our final was "crossing lines" and stuff. My BigSis finally fessed up about her final and said that they just made her stand perfectly still for an our while she recited a bunch of rules and oaths and tried to distract her by covering her in really gross stuff and at one point the pledge educator (same as ours) had them hold them while she tickled them to get them to screwup the stuff. If you had more than one screw up you were out adn you couldn't move. So our final was WAY more crazy. I don't know whether to be mad or not because I'm proud that me and my friend made it the whole time but that sucks too because no one else had that final. Some of my pledge sisters want to report the pledge educator and get her kicked out. They are calling an emergency meeting tonight. THat's all I heard but the girl who is mad won't answer her phone for anyone. I hope the sorority doesn't get kicked off campus.

It's great to know that this kind of stuff really does happen. Please don't forget to let us know how the revenge tickle on your big sister goes next week!

I think this is why the word "awesome" was invented. While part of me was a little unsettled by the reality of how torturous that could be for some girls (friends of mine come to mind), another part was transfixed by the reality that shit like that happens!

Thanks for sharing. Wow.

Im skeptical. I think this is why the word "gulible" was invented.....

yjgfn said:
Im skeptical. I think this is why the word "gulible" was invented.....
Now, now, yjgfn. I think you're being a little too cynical. I mean, this story is full of facts. Lemme show you what I mean:

FACT: "Sandra" is a girl's name. "sandrasugar" is the author's handle, which proves conclusively that she is an attractive member of the female gender who wants to tell us all about her torturous tickling experience.
FACT: Tickle torture is something that everyone can get behind, especially sororities, fraternities, and foreign governments.
FACT: HOTHOTHOT coeds are some of the most vicious tickle tortureers known to man.
FACT: Said coeds frequent Internet tickling message boards, as they are all very open to it.
FACT: Women are all extremely ticklish, on every body part, especially the feet.
FACT: Whenever someone goes through a serious emotional ordeal, their first instinct is to tell people on the Internet about it.
FACT: People on the Internet are open, honest people who always represent themselves online as they are in real life.

Now, don't you think you should look at the facts next time before making a snap judgment? Hmmm?

Doubts? Revenge

I think the doubts about whether this really happened are normal, because the story and what happened is almost too exciting that it really happened. Of course I wish it is true.

It would be very nice then if you will get the change to tickle your tormenters so that the know how a one our tickling feels like. Woudn't you like to do that instead of throwing the pledge educator out of the sorority? Do you like tickling or being tickled, Sandra?

Best regards,
Gear

BuffyFan said:
Now, now, yjgfn. I think you're being a little too cynical. I mean, this story is full of facts. Lemme show you what I mean:

FACT: "Sandra" is a girl's name. "sandrasugar" is the author's handle, which proves conclusively that she is an attractive member of the female gender who wants to tell us all about her torturous tickling experience.
FACT: Tickle torture is something that everyone can get behind, especially sororities, fraternities, and foreign governments.
FACT: HOTHOTHOT coeds are some of the most vicious tickle tortureers known to man.
FACT: Said coeds frequent Internet tickling message boards, as they are all very open to it.
FACT: Women are all extremely ticklish, on every body part, especially the feet.
FACT: Whenever someone goes through a serious emotional ordeal, their first instinct is to tell people on the Internet about it.
FACT: People on the Internet are open, honest people who always represent themselves online as they are in real life.

Now, don't you think you should look at the facts next time before making a snap judgment? Hmmm?
Either it happened or it didn't. Neither outcome will affect you, and whether it's true or not doesn't change anything. You have two choices: you can believe it happened or it didn't. Since it makes no difference, why not choose to believe the better story?

Wow! :wowzer: That's about all I can come up with. You read stories like that but hardly ever hear of a true tickling initiation tale. Thank you for shareing, and I for one am glad you passed. I just wish I was there to help...I mean cheer you on :p

Smokin hot

Sandra:

Fantastic story. One of the hottest I've ever read. Oh, to be a fly on the wall..... :yowzer:

Here's MY set of facts:

FACT: I KNOW for a fact that tickling has been used in sorority hazing.
FACT: I know several very beautiful women who are online and into tickling. I have known them, met them, dated some.
FACT: Some of these women can't help but blab tickling events on the Internet because they KNOW that it turns guys on to hear it.
FACT: Not all people who represent themselves as women are women but you would be surprised at how many truly are. Some represent themselves as men and are women.
FACT: Some of my best ideas for stories came from true events of tickling that female friends had told me.
FACT: There have been some very real women on the TMF who have left because people doubted them and made them feel horrible.

It's okay to be skeptical. It's not a sin to be gullible. Regardless, I love hearing the stories, whether real or not. Much better than reading the Daily News.

Max :firedevil

See you all at NEST :jester:

If you call any of those "FACTS" then you have proven my point for me several times in a row.

MaxSpeer said:
Here's MY set of facts:

FACT: I KNOW for a fact that tickling has been used in sorority hazing.
FACT: I know several very beautiful women who are online and into tickling. I have known them, met them, dated some.
FACT: Some of these women can't help but blab tickling events on the Internet because they KNOW that it turns guys on to hear it.
FACT: Not all people who represent themselves as women are women but you would be surprised at how many truly are. Some represent themselves as men and are women.
FACT: Some of my best ideas for stories came from true events of tickling that female friends had told me.

Yes, exactly. Thanks for backing me up there man. I feel a lot better knowing that I have an ally here in the harsh, violent, post-apocalyptic world of THE INTERNET!.

Excellent story and pledge test! Thanks for sharing.

I would have LOVED to have witnessed it.

TTD

If you want to call me gullible, go ahead, but I can certain belive something like this happened (or can happen). I like the story. Thanks for posting Sandra.

...kinda doesn't matter if it was true or not does it ?..I prefer true stories
myself and this one sounded true.....At any rate, it was certainly a hot
story...

:shock:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back