• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Latest update on my job search

Daumantas

TMF Expert
I had three interviews this week. One of them went crappily, but that's OK because I concluded that I didn't really want the job anyway - lousy company, I didn't like the people, and I would have to drive about 80,000 miles each way to work. The other two went much better. I officially got called for a second interview on one, and was unofficially told that I'll probably be called next week for a second interview on the other. So, as Meat Loaf once told us in song, two out of three ain't bad. :)

I've got two other interviews lined up next week, in addition to the seconds.

sigh

I know the feeling. Had 2 myself this week. Seems that "ticklish" is not a marketable skill. LOL

Jen

Q World

Well, in my world it ranks VERY highly on the list of skills being sought...hopefully the day will come when the rest of the corporate structure realizes what its missing!;)

D...good job! Guess you didn't have any memorable interviewers though? Nice decision on being strong enough not to go somewhere that will be a miserable situation. Good luck on the rest of the interviews. Q

The interviewer who I got the official call-back from was hard to read, so I wasn't sure how it went until I got the call for a second interview. The interviewer on the one with the unofficial call-back was the actual hiring manager, and I hit it off with him almost immediately. He said that they would be calling next week for second interviews, but added "I'll tell you right now, you can probably expect to get a call." :)

When you say "job number one," do you mean the one that went lousy? If so, you're probably right, but that's OK since the feeling is mutual. Saves me the dilemma of having to turn down a job I don't really want anyway.

I really hope that all goes well for you, my friend.:cool:

Today

I applied for a job as a Mental Health Assistant in a local hospital's Psych unit. Something I have always wanted to do. Good thing I don't really have ticklish as a skill on my resume. I may have been committed to the ASYLUM. LOL Hmmmm. Sounds like a nice idea.:D

Jen

Restraints?

You could "volunteer" to test the restraint systems Jen...lol..if any of "us" are present you might get quite a surprise! :p Q

LOL

No doubt Q. It would be a fun job. I like surprises.

Daumantas, What is the latest for you? I got "the call" today.

Today at 1pm. I got a call from one of the places I had interviewed. They wanted to know if I could start Friday. :cool:

Jen
finally employed

No official news yet, but I've had a couple of second interviews so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for asking, and congratulations!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back